Why am I not an elite athlete?

Why am I not an elite athlete?

Why aren't you on the level of an elite athlete?
I'm sure there's a redundant abundance of you 18 years olds who have only been working out for 2 or less years.

But how about those who have been working out for 5 years?
Why aren't you near the top of the game for humans?
Is it really just drugs?
Do drugs make elite athletes?

What about guys like Muhammud Ali who didn't look like he was on drugs but could last 12 rounds of boxing while dancing while having stiff jabs?
Did he do drugs?

Why wouldn't someone be elite after 5 to 10 years of working out?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elite athletes espescially natural elite athletes can't be at their physical peak for longer then a few months of the year. At best.
The rest of the time they're resting recouping and slowly building a base of athleitic skills and prowess that they can hone for a short period of time when the time is at hand.

You live in a fantasy world if you think being swole as fuck cut and at the peak of and even surpassing normal human limits 24/7/365 is possible or even worth attempting as a natural person.

What about when Michael Jordan had the flu?

He still played, "because his flu is still better than your best game."

Inferior biological endowment, it's like asking why workhorses aren't good racehorses. Carl Lewis was notoriously lazy and barely trained but was so genetically advantaged that race against him was indeed playing from behind.

I think most are on drugs, at least the top 5-10%

Drugs.
He had the magic of drugs.

I said naturals who want to perform as elite athletes.

Even then, elite athletes have off seasons and spend all of their time resting recouping honing their skills lazily and training safely till their season comes up.

That shit looks so fake I refuse to believe it

>Is it really just drugs?
yes, all PRO athletes take PED's

casual cunts just think, testosterone, tren, dianabol etc, but their is a myriad of proteins,enzymes, peptides whatever the fuck that you will never have heard of that give them an edge

like peptide Thymosin beta-4, you ever heard of that shit, nope, but its usada banned

>not knowing about the Dock Ellis no-hitter on LSD

You're not an elite athlete because you're genetically inferior, and didn't get lucky. Elite athletes are already elite athletes when they take steroids, they just do it to compete with all the other elite drug taking athletes.

>elite athletes are just men who discovered they were superior than others physically

I don't want to believe this

Because he didn't compete against other athletes on gear.

You want to be a natural 'elite' athlete, train for 20 years straight without missing a single meal, only to get on stage and be outclassed by a random dude that trained for three but did drugs? Same goes for running, swimming, whatever. You can't compete with modern performance enhancers.

Same goes for aesthetics. You have natural bodybuilders, then you have 'natural bodybuilders' like Jeff Seid. You train your ass off for years and this faggot comes along saying he's natural. Maybe you believe him, maybe you don't, but anyway you end up taking steroids just so you can compensate. And you don't tell anyone of course, and when they ask you're gonna say you're natural. And the cycle goes on, and it never really gets old. And this goes for every single sport in existence.

You want to look good? You roid.
You want to run faster? You roid.
You want to fight better? You roid.
You want to last longer? You roid.

Funny part is that at the end of the day it doesn't matter. It's the roidhead that will be the winner just about in everything. He'll be the guy people will look up to, he'll be the guy fucking the girls, he'll be the winner. And the natural dude that busted his ass off for twice as long will just be that one guy that tried too hard.

Little kids picking their peers in gym class figure this out, how does it get unlearned?

Anime like Naruto

Although I guess the story literally went from
>The guy who tries his hardest after losing so many times

to
>oh he actually had the most gifted parents and most potential

damn you just shitted on my natty progress

They were all on small amounts of gear and painkillers and some cocaine user.

Don't you get it.
Athletes were never fully natural.

By the way. Most people don't want to be elite and play on the world stage. They just want to be better then the person they were yesterday and EMULATE the elites with their own natural ability while not harming themselves.

They have no idea what that entails outside of mimicking their ridiculous training and wanting to look like them of course.

were you homeschooled?

>why wouldn't someone be elite

because genetics largely determines if you're an elite athlete or not, not the amount of work you put in

you've been watching too many after-school specials

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

It's true. If anything, I think it's the most comforting answer in this thread. Elite athletes are genetically superior

strange to illustrate your example with an athlete who would be nothing without roids

we'll never know, his skills are far beyond anyone else including mighty mouse, roids dont give skills or fight iq

but also

fuck jon jones for being a shitcunt

6'4" with a longer reach than 6'11" stefan struve, preternaturally coordinated, iron chin, high fight IQ, picks up techniques instantly and can implement them at the highest level - also known for doing coke and partying before fights, not training between fights, etc. - perfect example of natural talent being a huge factor in success

besides they're all on steroids anyway

>man with much longer limbs on steroids beats shorter man

wow a much genetic anecdote proof

You think the losers aren't doping? The guy a few seconds being Lance Armstrong can pass a blood test? They are all augmented.

>man with longer limbs
this sounds like a genetic trait, unless you think there are steroids that lengthen the arms

I think i can go elite atlething because i can run 100m in 11 secs without never working on sprints, or squats

And im insanelly good at pull ups/dips weighted or unweighted, also im very very strong for my 70 kg bodyweight

But im shy and austistic and i prefer working out alone

Listen to anything Lee Priest says on the subject. Elite performers are genetically gifted. The best ones take some drugs, but only to keep up with the other people taking drugs.

This is false. Compare athletes before there were testosterone injections. Look at Ernest Cadine and then compare him with Liu Xiaojun. This is the difference between top-1% genetics and top-1% genetics enhanced with the best gear gooks could develop.

On a sidenote - I know a guy, who is roiding and he would always say, that he started a bit too early as gear adds 15-20% to your performance no matter where you are. So if you are a weakling and roiding, you will still be shit, but if you reach apex of your performance and THEN roid, you have a good chance of becoming elite level athlete.

Bruh...the've been injecting testosterone into people since the time of sandow.
They were eating bull nuts for test back in the time of ceaser and in the ancient chinese dynasties.

Test use and stimulant and painkiller use back then wasn't uncommon and it was widely used amongst the upper echelon.

Fuck this.

I come from men who thinks walking around hills is working out and ate tofu as a staple diet for decades.

it's pretty much steroids+ nepotism+ equipment+ trainers, stop cucking yourself for athletes.
they are nothing more than modern clowns.