364 lbs to 190 in nine months

I Put my body under a ketosis state for 9 long months

this is me at 190

Never give up guys! keep at it everyday. i eat 150 grams of protein with 1200 cal intake a day

Bamp

Good job homie, never stop. Everyday a little stronger

Yes. This was a very painful journey in my life. I feel very broken coming out from this lol!

nice job

good shit man. keep it up and never turn back

Congrats user

Thank you. i did Monday legs, Tuesdays chest, Wednesdays back, Thursday biceps, Friday shoulders, Saturday's forearms and Sunday's calf
yoga nights on Monday and Thursday with at one point almost 30 miles of cardio a week. I Have a bit of loose skin but i made peace with it!

Wow man, 9 months must have been brutal. Looking great.

O God. I have some mental scars from the events...I lost 26 pounds my first week and became hooked on fitness and diet...i lost my first 50 pounds in the first month! i've been supper fat since 5th grade and this was my chance to get skinny...

How much would you average lose a week?

6-7 pounds once my diet became 1200 cal with the 30 mile cardio+yoga with every muscle group cycled daily.

Fuck yeah! This shit inspires me! We're all gonna make it, brah!

Cool! I just started last week and the last time I weighed in I was 174. currently want to get down to 130. So far its been torturous but I've managed to not ruin it.

eating at that much of a deficit for 9 months after being used to eating a ton...you have a will of iron bro you're a savage

I need to do the opposite of you and gain weight but your post has inspired me. You are someone we can all look up to. You had enough of the shit and you did something about it. Congrats man

Mirin that dedication and will. Liking good brah

Yea like i posted earlyer, That first week result of losing 26 pounds had me going crazy. It was the first time in my life i had to power to change my self. I want 200% with it. i drank 4 gallons of water a day. On my of days i would drink 3.

do you think the water drinking helped with fat loss? i get lazy and barely drink like 1 gallon usually, sometimes less

if it makes a big difference with health ill try to force down 2 gallons daily

NEVER EVER GIVE UP! I Hope i can give other the strength to do what they need. This shit was hard i understand you all! I Wanna pass on my hope to others!

YES WATER HELPS! It stops the hunger pain...

that's a good point thanks bro. gonna be annoying peeing all the time but i'll deal with it

any other fat loss tips? i'm a novice so i'm getting great muscular development gains but i want to lose as much body fat as i can too

>I Put my body under a ketosis state for 9 long months
howd you do that

I'm mad at myself because you lost so much more weight than I did in a shorter period than I did, but honestly brother, I praise you for fixing your life and you have personally inspired me to march through the last 30 lbs I have to my goal weight.
>6'5 350lbs to 230 in a year

Nice job, and thanks for helping me out on the phone when my cable wasn't working the other day

Track everything you eat no matter what! Get used to using the bathroom at all times. there no way of getting around it if you drinking enough water to fight the hunger pain. You must be willing to keep at it. once you see results, hold on to them. they will be you anchor. Seeing my self lose 26 pounds in one week was the spark that kept me going! Always improve you workout game. Lift longer everyweek and try to run even more the next week.

Good job OP

high protein, and almost zero carbs

its not a race homie! I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR RESULTS KEEP GOING!

uncanny

I appreciate it bro thank you. gonna start chuggin

love you craig Ferguson

Triumph of the will my nigga. Godspeed.

im really proud of Veeky Forums today. no one called this guy any horrible names! we are on our way to becoming a positive board like i always knew we could be. we will all be chads soon.

good for you jamal. but seriously, give that phone back.

Fuckin nice dude holy shit. Glad you found something that worked so well for you

Kek

Yes! keto is life!

Damn, I want to go full Keto but all I can afford to do is fast lol.

go to walmart and buy the cheap can tuna...should be around 78 cents per 20 grams of protien

true, I ain't no liberal but I honestly don't give a fuck about the colour of his skin - the man's a legend for taking personal responsibility and what he's achieved. Respect x1000.

Fuck bud looking good. Keep it up

If a 364lb dude can make it, so can all of us.

GOD DAMN.

Keep it up dawg

t.fellow black man

wow I can see your wrist bone now, and you look less like Mr. Popo

Thank all fat looks the same!
Yes never give up!
hahaha lol

Fuuaaarkkk looking good bro, bro what does it look like under the shirt? The you have alot of loose skin if any?

yes i do have loose skin! I lost all that weight too fast.

any loose skin? damnn

That's fucking insane. If I ever run into you irl I would unironically buy you a drink.

This is a nice thread, amazing work dude. Im down to 213 from 270, you give me inspiration to keep going and lose the last 40.

Yea. I really wanted that fat off. I'm a new person now.

We inspirational now. Lol and here I am patting myself on the back for +40lbs lost this year.

YOU GOT THIS BRO BRO
I'm patting you too!

Sick progress bro. One giant leap closer to bein a sick cunt.

Great job, man! This is astonishing.

Thank you! i wanna share my story with you guys because Veeky Forums has become a shit posting board these days. We need to get back on track. I wanna share my hopes with every one. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

I almost wish I was once fat so people would be proud of my fitness achievements. I just went from skinny to ripped which only other bros admire.

god damn, somebody actually read the sticky.

good fucking job mate! you're truly an inspiration to us all.

Yea the science is not hard but the will power to act on it is. Results can happend real fast if you dont give in.

well done brah! my gf lost 40kgs in the last ten months or so and im so proud of her, consistency and focus on the task pays off big time initially and once you build that momentum it just keeps going

YES! Let the gains or losses in this case keep you going lol.

See, now that's the reason this board exists. Great job user, thanks for sharing.