Why isn't your dick big Veeky Forums? gains are useless without a big dick

why isn't your dick big Veeky Forums? gains are useless without a big dick.

Find a girl with a smaller vag if it's honestly like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Cuz I'm a white "man" i just cant compete with big blue cock

What good are gains and a big dick if you are unhappy and most women can only take it after a half hour or more of foreplay and only for ten-twenty minutes.
The world is filled with cuntlets and women who're into fisting and dragon dildos yet have short snatches

>People will believe this meme

how is it even wrong?

I'm 6 or 7 inches. I don't own a ruler but my dick is longer than my phone and about the length of my hand so I assume it's at least above average. Still never had a chance to use it though. I'd rather have a 5 inch dick and be a couple inches taller tbqh

>I'd rather have a 5 inch dick
well, obviously you're 5 inches yourself m8

>cope
>cervix moves
SHGGGY

This isn't the only dick size thread on Veeky Forums right now. We need a new containment board /dick/ for all you faggots that have a dick size inferiority complex

>caring about a womens pleasure

beta cuck numale detected

>it's another dicklet bragging about being able to cum episode
good for you user, you came first and won first prize!

the head of my penis begins at the top of my 5.66 inch phone so I'm at least above 6

I'm 5'11 though which I feel is why I don't get a chance to use it anyway

I WANT /R9K/ TO LEAVE

>it's another dicklet bragging about being able to cum episode
>good for you user, you came first and won first prize!

beta numale cuck detected
I bet you take girls on dates fggt

there already is a containment board for these kinds of threads

Always kek at this one

I make bait threads for this and get monumental (You)s from /pol/. Easiest replies on the website.

Just went to that board, hilariously pathetic any other ones you'd reccomend? I never leave/fit/

The G-spot isn't 6 fucking inches into the vaginal canal, it's more like 2-3

m8, you're confusing the internal parts of the clit with the g-spot, two different thigns

There are more than one G-spots, dingus.

There is an A-spot for starters. Google that shit and watch your mind get blown.

Tl;Dr

>Malaysian sex scientist Dr. Chua Chee Ann. In his research with female subjects suffering from vaginal dryness, he found that stimulation of an area deep in the vagina on the anterior wall resulted in rapid lubrication and arousal.

It's NOT okay to be a dicklet in today's society.

>there's more than one G-spot
>for instance, there's the A-spot
That's an entirely different letter user

What Pokemon is this?

>a spot
Women have a lot of spots user narrow it down

You cunts, obviously I meant erogenous zones of the vagina considering the other guy implied there was one when science proves his cock can't please women to full capacity.

>5'11
At least you've learned, unlike most manlets.

>due to her be
Fuck off pajeet no one cares about your tiny dick

orgasm comes from clitoris stimulation. smal diccs are saved, Eat ur women out

Yup, she's literally surrounded by a vagina. It's pretty important to Motherhood, y'know

Lovebug
It's special moves are constrict and squirt

>it's another duck theory episode
I've already seen this one twice today

>t dicklet

If this were the case why do women still beg guys with big cocks to fuck them?

You're implying that women don't enjoy penetration and if you admit they do then why assume that all penetration is the same? It's not.

Surveys show women universally prefer bigger penises.

Honestly, most other boards are like that. /pol/, /b/, and /v/ are all very similar in that regard.

cause they like big diccs? You can still pleasure m'ladies with your tounge.

and you can still be tall with lifts. It doesn't mean that girls don't universally prefer taller men and bigger penises or the fact that they are far more pleasurable and aesthetic for women.

The coping is unreal in this thread

>t. Virgin

>g spot is 6 inches down the vagoo
i dont think whoever made this video has ever touched ladybits, lads

I'm slightly below 6 inches, like 5.8. Am I okay? What do I do? I want to please my girlfriend when the time comes to have sex. I'm 18, a senior in high school, we decided to wait until after high school. What do I do to make sure she doesn't "just want to be friends?" I'd be devastated.

easy mate, just don't get baited and stay off Veeky Forums
>g-spot is 5-6 inches deep
kek

What is this retardation? Do people honestly believe in this shit or is it attempt to troll?

I suggest you guys have sex. Like seriously, have it once and you'll stop caring about penis size and all that.

>I'm slightly below 6 inches, like 5.8. Am I okay?
lmao, no.

This. These threads are very clearly only triggering virgins ITT

threads like this make me wanna suicide, 4.5 inch dick

Stop being such faggots and caring about dick size. I have a 7.5 inch pencil (girth around 4.8-5) and never had girth complaints, if you can't change it stop worrying. Worry about what you can change, physique, income, grooming, status.

>ITT People who've never had sex before

I can guarantee you, women can much less about length and more about girth. It's simply an assumption that more length = more girth which gives rise to the idea that length is better.

Also women have a very skewed idea of what length an actual penis is given that guys like to e-stat their dick length.

>tfw 6.5" on a good day
>girl tells me she loves big dicks
>get to fucking
>Try doggy
>She asks to switch position because my dick is too big and is hurting her
>Says she never had it hurt in that position before
>Asks how big I am
>Tell her honestly
>She thought I was at least 8" based on visual and feeling

So basically some 4.5" dicklets have been telling her they're like 6".

This. Unless you have a micro dick you have nothing to worry about. Women don't carry measuring tapes with themselves 24/7

I got me 8 inches with more fat around the base to lose so I think I'm doing pretty good on the dick gains.

>pseudo-science
if giant dicks are SO much better
how come evolution hasn't resulted in everyone having 10 inch cocks? I mean women would obviously select for the large cocks for millions of years, right? That's the reason sex feels good, so people do it, right?

Nature doesn't agree with you.

Same reason why not all people are 6ft+.

Why do people think black guys have purple glans? Mine is pink like everyone else, stop this bullshit.