>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/
antranik.org/bodyweight-training/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

Going to prison. How do I get in-shape with only access to my cell and a pull-up bar?

> >Insert rape joke and protein double entendre here

Won't be in the gym for a week, decided to do some bodyweight stuff. So far my routine is

4x10 chinups
4x15 decline diamond push-ups
4x15 decline wide push ups
4x15 planche push ups

Is this any decent for hitting upper body. What else can I add for shoulders?

OP
can you even do a planche

I've finally managed to do a muscle up, then did 5 more after a break.

It has been my goal for months. I bulked from ~75kg to 83 and I am down to 79 now, and I finally did it.

Felt really good and liberating.

naisu

Sorry I meant psuedo planche

if you can do 5x15 you should move on, didn't say if you have pull up bar or anything else

Yeah I have a pull up bar. What should I progress on to then?

Any tips or programs to start for a recovering fatass who has no strength for even doing pullups?
Already fixed my diet and doing cardo, would like to start bodyweight training, so I won't be a god damn weak skeleton after I'm done.

Karen my man where you been

Been hitting tuck planches and banded planche leans and elevated planche leans.

When you moved to advanced tuck planches how long were you holding regular tuck planches?

I'm doing 5 sets of 2 reps of 21 second tuck planche holds

reminder that Foundation looks NOTHING like Sommer's programming for his own students and has yielded ZERO people who can complete all 7 movements.

startbodyweight.com/ is a good resource for people who starting. The exercise progressions it shows are pretty good and take into consideration people that can't even do 1 pushup. Just take a look into it, and also keep in mind that your weight will make everything difficult so do NOT get discouraged.

Thanks!

been doing /r/bodyweightfitness's recommended routine since the beginning of summer and I think I'm ready to try a more intense program any recommendations?

You can still use the progressions that are shown in the RR, but you need to decide what your goal is.

Do you want to do muscle ups, planche, FL, BL, Pistol squat?
Start working towards that and you should be able to create a program around what your specific goals are.

If you can find a way to do weighted versions of Dips, Pull ups, and pushups it would also help.

>Do you want to do muscle ups, planche, FL, BL, Pistol squat?
all of it. I've see a lot of x best exercises for planche and whatever but I'm not sure how to make a program out of it. I Figured most of that stuff was year 2 and I'm stuck in the this intermediate moat I don't know how to get out of.

Check out Atranik's program, it should help you get started.

If too lazy to scroll up, here it is antranik.org/bodyweight-training/

yeah I've seen that it uses a lot of his youtubes as references for the RR which I think he co-authored. Pretty much looks the same as what I'm doing but with more static holds.

Bodyweight equivalent to lateral raises?

I don't think there is really one unless there's some kind inverted iron cross idk about. But if you're doing body weight stuff there's no shortage of delt and trap work so I don't see why'd you need it.

The side delts don't get enough work in calisthenics imo. I personally do high reps with bands to burnout. Was just wondering if there was a better alternative

oh uhh I'd guess side planks, wider grip rows and tabletop holds. How far along are you? What I've noticed with calisthenics is a lot of sort of ugly gosling bodies they look really ugly when they're getting they're transitioning to adult feathers. But as soon as you get to the more advanced holds all those little spots inflate quickly.

I had 30s tuck planche, but developed forearm splints. and took a step back. Had the same question as you. I found that the reason a lot of people get stucked at tuck planche is they lift their feet, instead of leaning until your feet get off the ground by themselves. Got it from gymnast coach Sommers.

you can probably get more tips for progressing your tuck planche on the gymnastic bodies forum. just use the search bar, you can find great tips for almost any exercise - strength, dynamic, balance, Mobility everything

for pulling: one handed chin ups, weighted chin ups depending on the total weight, front lever, false grip pullups
for pushing: archer pushups, handstands/handstand pushup, any kind of dips
i have one of those bars that wedge on the door frame and i've been using it to learn L sits and planches as well

the RR started getting kind of easy for me as well, so i ended up doing his intermediate program as PPLxPPLx and it's been going okay i guess

Whats up betas? How much can you guys bench?

30kg, u mirin?

I actually do very specialized forearm training and one arm chinning. I've had shin splints before and have felt a much lighter strain in my forearms, so I'm not worried be put getting them.

I actually have been keeping my legs low and thought it was bad form.

Ok guys i need help, is there any simple comprehensive way to condense this to someone who doesn't know shit, all these graphs and mobility and shit are really really confusing, i did Muay Thai for 6 months and have been active in sports since i was 8, i just need a comprehensive program i can follow so i don't stop. I don't want to be spoon fed but most of these are too confusing for me. I need something simple to do at home, link me up with something

>tfw close to tuck planche
>tfw haven't practiced the hs in over a month
>tfw stronger in hs now
>wat

/r/bodyweightfitness's recommended routine is probably the easiest for people with the "just tell me what to do I don't want to read so much" mindset. That is if you just want to start doing something right away and figure our the rest as you go. Although I would recommend doing 4 sets of everything instead of 3 and doing 3x60s of all the "bodyline drills" instead of just 1 minute of each with no rest between. It'll bump your workouts up to near 2 hours but if you're still in the newbgains phase you'll be fine. You might want to wrap your wrists for pushups and dips and handstands at first because they will get fucked fast even if you have perfect form and warm up.

I'm a complete beginner and I don't have enough money for anything else than a pull-up bar.
Where do I start?

well I guess get the pull-up bar, then the very next purchase should be gymnast rings (most of them are around the same price as the pull-up bars ~$30 usd or less) next purchase would be those little floor parallel bars also cheap (not push-up handles) . biggest purchase would be a dip stand or like full height parallel bars both of which you can make or use park equipment for. Beyond that there's not much in terms of equipment other than maybe a sandbag or weighted vest

just remembered: the name for the little handles is parallettes

Shoulder strength from planche training has good carryover for HS.

Fact

Thanks. What's the best starting routine? I'm looking through the OP but there's too much info.

newbie here
apparently the book has a different progression than the infopic at the second post for SL
which should I follow? I've been hitting arch body holds for some time now and they have kicked my ass, but according to the second post I should be doing those in half a year from now or so. What's up with that?

If you just want to start doing something do
I know it's overwhelming at first and there's a lot acronyms and terminology but that particular programs is pretty much "the sticky" to bwf noobs.

Thanks m8.

Thank you very much, ill check it our right now, thats pretty much what i was looking for.

> It'll bump your workouts up to near 2 hours

GOOD, im pretty active physically and am in good shape, what i lack is direction and purpose, my work our schedule basically boils down to "when i feel like it" and no matter how hard i work out i still feel like i haven't done shit since my work outs are chaotic.

>You might want to wrap your wrists for pushups and dips and handstands at first because they will get fucked fast even if you have perfect form and warm up.

Thanks but i don't think this will be a problem, never had problems with my wrists, im also not heavy so thats a plus.

>I know it's overwhelming at first and there's a lot acronyms and terminology but that particular programs is pretty much "the sticky" to bwf noobs.

Yeah thats what thew me off at first, too acronyms, tables and numbers, couldn't even bother to start. Thank you so much for the help though.

Iron Cross progressions maybe?

i do a shitton of pullups and dips and stuff of that nature, but ive realized my straight arm strength is pretty non-existant

what should i be doing to start building up that kind of strength? i was thinking like handstand work, support holds, and (side,reverse) planks. Would active/dead hangs also help?

Do straight arm progressions.
Planche progressions, handstands, levers, etc.
Hanging from the bar? Dunno, maybe if you do it with weights.