One life

>one life
>yellow teeth
>no amount of lifting will make up for it
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

smilebrilliant.com/articles/does-teeth-whitening-damage-the-enamel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please delete this shit thread so I dont have to look at that nasty picture in the catalog

dude at that point just have all of your teeth replaced

>what even is teeth whitening

how is this even slightly related to Veeky Forums? 0/10 poor effort

Do you brush with urine?

teeth whitening strips your enamel and you are basically forced to brush your teeth every single time you eat or they will rot

broscience

smilebrilliant.com/articles/does-teeth-whitening-damage-the-enamel

So?

Do you literally never brush your teeth or something? That color is fucked up

shits so disgusting, this is the first time I actually have to hide a thread

This board used to be Health & Fitness you fuckiNG NEWFAG PIECE OF SHIT

that would whiten his teeth.

Emphasis on Was, past

Caught you mirin'

CREST professional effects white strips.

they are the only thing that i KNOW works user. try it. buy the cheap ones for hong kong, put on teeth for 45mins (NOt 30 like the pakcet says) and get whitter teeth

Stop eating rajasic and tamasic foods (Ayurveda niggers). Anything that leeches calcium & other minerals (aka acidic foods in general) will do this.

Someone here posted about oil pulling (where you swish coconut oil around your mouth for 10-20 mins per day) about a week ago. I've been doing it since and my teeth already look nicer.

Holy shit.

I thought mine were bad.

Charcoal.

so whiten them retard

more info?

White strips work. Doesn't have to be the expensive brand name ones either; the no-name ones use the same chemical (hydrogen peroxide suspended in an adhesive gel basically). I'd also suggest getting a whitening mouthwash, and giving up coffee & smoking. I used white strips daily for two weeks, along with the mouthwash and giving up coffee and I had a dramatic improvement.

Be advised though that your gums will start to get inflamed if you use the stuff too long. I had some mild problems with it. I'd suggest using the strips & mouthwash for a week, taking a week off, the doing another week. Keep the inflammation to a minimum.

Use Peroxide and Baking Soda toothpaste with a stiff brush
Floss and use alcoholic mouthwash
Brush with pure baking soda every few days until desired whiteness is achieved
Fluoride need not apply
Problem solved
PS none of this shit is expensive, I can go to the dollar store and get all 5 of these things for 5 dollars, don't fall for the fluoride, soft brush, and overpriced whitening strip jew

enjoy destroyed enamel fuck bastard.

ok i will thanks for the good wishes

>one life
you said that like it was unjustly assigned to you without you having any say in it. that's entirely your own fault.

whiten them at dentist

a stiff brush just fucks your enamel. Plaque is soft and a soft brush works fine while being gentle on your gums. Also, a stiff brush will fuck up your gums which will make your teeth yellow eventually. The only thing that's too hard to get rid of with a soft brush is tartar which you need a dentist to get rid of anyway.

Literally doesn't, you idiot

>giving up coffee
Nah I'll take my yellow teeth senpai

is there a way for a natural white smile without the dentist?

Reminder that you should only brush your teeth gently with a soft toothbrush. If your teeth still look weird/stained, you need to go to a dentist for a cleaning. Don't permanently fuck up your teeth/gums by brushing too hard or with an improper brush.

brush for max 2min as well

t. guy with toothbrush abrasion from overbrushing

>where you swish coconut oil around your mouth for 10-20 mins per day

That's pretty much it.
It isn't going to give you pearly whites by itself, but it's very good for general oral hygiene.

There are plenty ways. Just look on Amazon. I can reccomand charcoal toothpaste. Makes them clean, smooth and whiter. There are DIY bleeching kits for the "dentist" effect. But haven't testet yet.

is that food coloring?

Did you take medication for acne when you were younger? Minocylcline can cause that yellow discoloration . Its an antibiotic.

Just get titanium teeth.

This stuff any good?

lmao this site is selling it. I wonder if they have an angle

No, that isn't how it works. Tooth enamel is a mineral that is stained by whatever "seeps" into it. Coffee will turn your teeth yellow/brown because stain accumulates and alters the color of the enamel; if you were to soak enamel in a can of black beans it would turn black. Whitening strips essentially "bleach" your teeth by forcing them into contact with something that will change the tooth white, often hydrogen peroxide.

>Why shouldn't I eat staining substances while whitening teeth with strips?
Because you're countering the affect of it immediately. Also, because of the nature of how this is applied, you risk unevenness in whitening.

>Why do my teeth hurt because I fell asleep with strips on?
Because you just soaked your teeth in hydrogen peroxide for hours which is both bad for your teeth, and bad for your gums.

1. What is in it?
2. How long do you need to apply for it?

A good rule of thumb is if the ingredients don't make sense for the application, or if the application time is very small (whitening mouth washes, pastes, etc) then it probably doesn't do shit.

>activated coconut

>tfw receding gums and very thin gums up high.
Restrict sugar intake and see the dentist every 3 months.
Genetics fucking suck

post bod

Do you have perio or is the recession caused by other stuff?

There's actually a brushing method that prevents you from pushing your gums up, my dentist shared that with me last time I saw her.

Mild gum in the middle

*gap

and desu i think your teeth still look nice :)
i found out i've got some gum recession lately as well. my dentist said i shouldn't worry about it but it drove me a really crazy for several months. i think i messed up my gum levels by flossing and brushing too aggressively but every dentist tells me it's impossible to floss too hard without feeling pain. dont really believe em desu

>listen here little baby

one weird trick?

>activated coconut
>not almonds
2/10 would try