Women don't hit on me anymore after becoming fit

>women don't hit on me anymore after becoming fit
What the fuck.

intimidation

show us

>falling for the "fit" meme

Everyone knows you're compensating.

You fool. You got too muscular. Grow our your hair it helps.

>teen girls don't hit on me anymore after entering my late 20s

Before you were in their league, now you're not.

>implying women hit on you beforehand

only slutty girls hit on me now. I'm worried I'll never find love now ;_;

What league am I in now?

i wanna pick her nose

the leauque of gay Veeky Forumsizens. accept thy fate.

You want me to hit on some fit hot guy only to face devastating rejection and a blow to my already low self esteem and pick up a host of fresh new insecurities at the same time? HAHAHAHAHA NO

fixed her

Now fix her body.

women hit on you on the past? damn you must be really pretty

i got the opposite

>was dyel
>girlfriend got 1, at most 2 orgasms per fuck session

>go to the gym for 3 months
>training and nutrition on point
>be long distance
>after we meet she came 4 times the first time we had sex in 3 months
>3-5 orgasms per session regularly now
>not sure if i got hotter or because of more stamina
>keeps grabbing my butt in public
>squeezes my arms when we go for groceries and i carry the bags
>tfw will only get better from here

>>tfw will only get better from here
what if she dies though ?

did you become a permabulk power lifter?

Jesus, that's disgusting. Neither is her face pretty, nor is her body sexy. How has this thot become a worldwide symbol of sex?

>he has hair left after years of creatine
not gonna make it

kek
yeah OP, do you think she'll have 47 orgasms in her orgasm account once she's DEAD¿?

>>women don't hit on me
fin.

did my best

you started balding

You're a BETA

You care about what women think and post about it to your little online nerd friends.
Stand up with good POSTURE, walk with a purpose and instil inside yourself the fact that you're a shredded sick cunt.

Accept who you are, be content with who you are right now yet keep working hard to improve yourself. Your self perception will manifest in your behaviour. You're enough just by the simple fact of being a man. Women want dick. From men. You're not a man if you care about what they think.

>Accept who you are
me in pic rel

You've left Humanity.

Walk around like an uber confident depressed dumb frog

totally agree with you brah.

i just want to be happy with who i am. im a great man and give 150% of myself to everything i do.. but i just cant reward myself for it

>expecting girls to hit on you

Do you even make yourself approachable? It's a game of interactions and interests, do your part.

It's crazy how much it works. I've been reading Mark Manson for the inner game gains and how to win friends and influence people for the communication skills.

Also taking phenibut then practising what the books say, instant life-changer.

You can't worry about a drug dependency coz it will reveal that people like you for you, not who you're trying to be. You won't drugs need anymore.

im taking modafinil to study but is just about focus.. tell me about phenibut

You ruined her.

She's nowhere near being that slender. That picture is shopped as hell.

I'm 22 almost 23 and have a babyface, so 18-19 year olds are finally coming around to me. But 21+ girls don't seem to want much to do with me

Cara looks like she's about 1/8 nigger DNA.
Just look at big wide jungle nose. Disgusting.

>It's crazy how much it works
Ive read that Book of pook thing and people say its similar to that book so ill ask you
Does it really work? because from my experience book of pook might as well have been the great book of poo and made more of an impact on dating

>this is beautiful in Britain

Idk what adds you've been watching buddy but she's not advertised as a sex symbol at all. I think minaj or some other whore is more up your alley there

>I think minaj
What the fuck am i reading?
That gross piece of litteral shit is a sex symbol in what fucking universe?

Niggers seem to like her. But yeah, thats it.

I'm not the greatest fan of Cara, but I think she is objectively attractive. And the vast majority of honest men would agree to that.

you know how young men might have milf fantasy?
young women can have a dilf fantasy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Emma watson
Kate Beckinsale
Emilia Clarke
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Elizabeth Hurley
Gemma Arterton
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Cheryl Cole

>Emma watson
>attractive

forgot Emily Ratajkowski

yeah shes so ugly, I would hate it if she was grinding up on me.

>implying she isn't
She is pretty cute, despite her politics and stuff.

She is average at best when she hasn't been photoshopped for 3 hours.

the make up and hair work do some wonder here
but she has a face of tranny boy so still no

this pic is shopped right? her shoulders are ridiculously narrow, or she has a giant fucking head

Same shit man, women stay quiet and barely speak, until I find some connection with humor

No, she's just standing very close to the camera. Try it out, your nose looks way bigger if you point the camera too close to your face.

And? Most women wear make up. Whats your point?

You wouldn't turn your head in public if you saw her. You're blinded by her fame.

>women don't hit on me anymore after becoming fit
Yeah, it's all the same with riding a motorcycle. Girls love bikers, they said. Fuck no, nobody gives a fuck.

You are probably right.
I'm not saying that she is hot, just that she is not an unattractive person, wich is what was implied ealier, that's all.

I'm not sure you guys are going to convince me that you would turn her down but you are welcome to keep trying.

>Girls love bikers, they said
No one ever said that.

yoooo SBU nigga

>this is 10/10 in britain

>you would turn her down
Noone would turn down a fucking from an average or above woman but you wouldnt pursue an average girl mate, are you that fucking dumb so you cant grasp this?

file name

100%

She is average at best. You live in britain or America, so you wouldn't understand.

Yes they did, plenty of times. It may depend on where you live. In my country bikes are dangerous toys more than a legit vehicle.
In southern countries where everybody rides them it's not the case.

and 10/10 in merica?

The guy is Stanley

In my country it's considered the epitome of man-child syndrome (srs). Even playing vidya is more manly.

This faggot is so right you can't even imagine. Anglos and Murrikans have autrociously low beauty standarts
Where is that?

>women hit on me but only after asking about my education, job, family and property

and they actually think I don't know what they're doing

>in my country
I hightly doubt that, probably more in your social circle.

>Where is that?
Norway.

They want you for your wealth, status and ability to protect.

You want them for their body, being a housewife and raising your children.

This is just honest brokering, i mean its totally unreasonable to expect anything less.

Do you even biology 101?

for as much as kristen stewart critizised for looking like a boy she's still infinitely better than emma

Sociology* derp

Come on boys everyone's got shit to say, like she's average or below but not one person wants to put up something better?

Right, there's nothing wrong with it, but these women invariably follow a pattern and you should be able to tell what it is just from me telling you their usual age, 29.

Here is 2 average chicks from my country.

>Used to have some female attention when I as 17-18
>No more at 22

And still a virgin

I fucking resent life

>not one person wants to put up something better?
Whats the fucking point?
Youre obviously fanboying so if someone posts a girl they think is hotter (which shouldnt be hard) youre just gonna deny it and keep going on about how they are wrong

infinitely is quite the stretch bro, she can look good at times but "infinitely" is quite the sell

Jesus Christ.

Get on it asap. I'm 26, had a couple of gfs before and recently joined a dating service. 19-23yo girls thinks I'm old and boring, 25-26yos are leftovers. I'm doomed.

If you are Scandinavian, no way in hell. They are not average, we still got plenty uggos and fatties.

>tfw there is nowhere on earth that the average woman is that attractive.

I don't care much for Emma Watson but to call her unattractive is autistic O.o I was just listing hot girl from Britain someone picked her out from the list. I'm more of a Kate Beckinsale, Elizabeth Hurly kinda guy honestly.

I know it scary putting ur opinion up buddy don't worry ur anonymous the scary people cant get you here.

Sweden isn't really a part of Scandinavia anymore. Iceland is our new best friend.

As a Dane, I say it's time for our former colony to come back home to the Kingdom of Denmark.

Minnesota?

*fat

Fucking love idiots who think you need a good body to get girls. GENUINELY makes me laugh.

If you're charismatic and have a sense of humour, you could be a 5/10 face and still get more girls than a guy with a 9/10 body with sub-10% bf.

Girls don't care what you look like, just how you sound. If you sound like you could handle yourself (and, subsequently her) in any situation, she'll believe it. If you sound like you couldn't hold back a fucking dwarf from your body language and the way you talk, you're fucked.

copy pasta dnt need to read more than first time

you need a good dose of black pill, mongoloid nigger

Honestly Minnesota has some of the hottest women in the country. (dat Germanic/Scandinavian ancestry) hnnng.

Someone post the pic where the girls were talking about how they didn't feel they were good enough for fit guys and that they felt intimidated by guys with better bodies than them.

Jesus fucking tapdancing christ.

In Norway, 1/3 girls (conservative estimate) between the age of 15 - 45 is that good looking. Even their moms are crazy good looking. They age wonderfully.

Well, 1/3 is not average. But I catch your drift.
I'm in Copenhagen and Aarhus, and I'd say its around 1/4 for ethnic danes (or even other whites) in general.

But yeah, we (fennoscandia) definitely have the best women imho.

>They age wonderfully
What gives?

>dilf fantasy
you mean dolf fantasy