Deltoidals

what even is the point of lifting if your shoulders aren't wide enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/wider-real-man-shoulders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is none.
>mfw wide shoulders

Being fit is better in any way, retard

>CURRENT YEAR
>STILL NO CLAVICLE LENGTHENING SURGERY

guy on the left is for homos, guy on the right is for sloots. You're delusional if you disagree

Actually, a v-taper is one of the most attractive features when it comes to enticing women. It's in the same vein as wide hips and small upper body in women. A sad truth, if you have bad proportions.

Still, being fit is always better than not

Both those guys have good bodies and are attractive

This is like saying you shouldn't lift if you aren't 6'4 and have the face of a male model (which while many retards here think that, is obviously wrong)

Lifting gives you wider shoulders
Retarded question

lmao look at those womanly shoulders.

>mfw broad shoulders

It's one of the best muscles to have in my opinion. Abs are nice but broad shoulders are ez mode for attracting girls.

the left guy looks weird man.

Left and right both look weird

I find the v-taper look pretty ugly to be honest, it looks unnatural. Women have lousy and tacky taste as usual.

>This male feature doesn't get me going
>Lmao at these women, such aestheticlets

In real life you don't have to be muscled at all for women to see you as big and jacked. Wide shoulders and a good neck and forearms are all that is really necessary, and some guys are just gifted with those.

Its a combination of wide shoulders plus a narrow waist. But keep in mind that a narrow waist will make you look wider even if you're not from a measurement stand point.

>this is what women want bro
>just look like a cartoon character bro

that left guy is my goal higher bf % tho

Literally either of those guys can slay pussy guaranteed

Wide shoulders are definitely more intimidating and give the "protector" vibe to women though

No, the guy on the left is just shopped and it's easy to spot. Look at how the girl's arm bends.

brah guy on right smokes the one on the left , he s way more attractive naturally and isn't roided to the point of looking like a freak show. it s not even close.

why is it always guys with a certain type of face that become physique bodybuilders? this guy looks fucking retarded, he has the face of someone you know is a total backstabbing dicksucker

>Lifting gives you wider shoulders
Yeah, just like basketball makes you tall.

What is considered wide shoulders (bone to bone) in inches.

dumbass the difference between the two pics is just angles and lighting

Because he is Russian and Russians are all dishonest backstabbing mafia thugs.

He even claims to be natty and criticizes fake natties all the time.

so big traps make you gay?

best exercises for shoulders? I already OHP.
Need to target other deltoids.

Guy on the right has a better FACE and better HAIR.

Baldcel on the left only appeals to Sloots and gay dudes.

Guy on the right appeals to WOMEN of all TYPES. Jailbait, college stuents, super sluts, super innocent women and what not. I gurantee you the guy on the right would slay in a college campus.

How do you tell if you have narrow shoulders? Can it be fixed with shoulder exercises? Pic related, am I fucked?

>The average man in the United States is 5-foot 10-inches tal, and weighs 172 pounds. His shoulder width is 18-1/4 inches.
>20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone
t-nation.com/training/wider-real-man-shoulders

better hair yes, better face no

'narrow' shoulders can be fixed if the posture is shit, by improving posture (rounded shoulders)
your shoulders look fine, at least from the given angle

at the elbow you mean

Yeah I have no friends to measure my shoulders and there's no way I'd be able to do the measurement on my own. IMO I'm far more aesthetic than the guy on the right. The guy on the left has way more muscle than me and I'm assuming broad shoulders so I assume that's unattainable.

Of course. They're called traps for a reason.

>tfw 19.5" shoulders
GROW GROW GROW
(no delts though, I fell for the strength meme)

>wide hips and super wide shoulders
>big wrists and ankles
>genetically built for lifting
>legitimately enjoy it too
>making crazy gains
>tfw 5'7
angry_frog_361.png

>t-nation.com/training/wider-real-man-shoulders
how are you supposed to measure this shit, if i measure like they're doing in pic in article im 22.5

but if i measure from the top of my shoulders guess maybe scapula, not widest part im only 18.5

nvm just had to scroll down one more time, 22.5' master race