/cbt/

New Current Body Thread, old one 300+ replies

Just hit 1/2/3/4 today! How was your day today user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTwNTm1EBE
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/5hyjxn/from_137_kg_to_69_kg_with_360_body_lift_xpost/
m.imgur.com/gallery/XdZlI
youtu.be/ilTOmMc8Mrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitty day, slept till 2 pm, fapped like 5 times, got depressed because I'm fat.

Gotta go on nofap my dude

You'll make it eventually!

looking good bro, I hit OHP pr today getting really close to lmao1pl8.

damnit i just posted in the old.

good foundation op, maybe start focusing on obliques and

I don't know what 1/2/3/4 is

Natty lighting edition* fix your shit op
5'11 158

Congrats man!
How long lifting?

Hngh. Also how the fuck don't you know what it is if you're here all the time?

I'm stuck at 1/1.8/3.5/3

What do.

>Leg day? Now thats something ive not heard in a long time

he's got good calves, the lower muscles could use a shock. this will bump you right up to speed youtube.com/watch?v=3jTwNTm1EBE

2 years

Interdasting
I'd try those but taking up a seated pulldown for calves is kinda dickish

5'9" dunno weight. I'm trying to bulk but I suck at eating so I've just been recomping for months.

Good stuff OP, at this point I don't think I'll ever hit 1/2/3/4. What's your height/weight?

not if you have something at home...

I used an executive desk, bed frame and 50 lb dumbbells. 1 foot under each with another dumbbell on the top of the handle.

cmon, get creative.

plus side is you only need to spend about 2 minutes doing these and you'll hardly be able to walk the next day...if you do it right

Have you ever fucked a white girl?

>asking for a friend

6 week bulk from left to right. Looking a bit softer but chest n delts seem bigger

I don't have an executive desk, just a regular desk. Would I still get executive calf gains?

Is there anything I should focus on other than my overall lack of size? Also, are my hips noticeably wide?

several desu. Probably another one tonight since it's friday
>frat life

174 cm ~75 kg havent stepped on a scale in a while lol. Mirin physique!

198 6'3"

do most professional oly lifters incorporate some form of chest accessories into their routine?

no, and no, keep lifting

current bod. just got back from a 4 mile run. going to do a push day at the gym. 6'2" 192 lbs

try to eat

>Lost 4 pounds because of nasty cold
>Injured knee yesterday
>Needs to post body on Uzbek sheep herding forum for validation
This whole week has been nothing but JUST from beginning to end, hopefully the weekend will be better.
JUST

Fucking cuck

you're my ideal body, brah
mirin'

Mirin

Can't decide if I should cut it keep comfy bulking for winter.

6'3 187

Damn mirin, goal bod
Nice abs no homo

Chest. Fill out your loose skin

so are you guys all on roids or is this actually years of hard work?

A friend of mine said that getting those abs to show isn't really worth it

t. semi fatso cyclist

Your friend is lazy as shit, also lighting and flexing helps a lot when you're being vain

wtf, I did the exact same thing

You're a qt don't give up bby boy

mirin

It's not loose skin, I just have weird triangular pec insertions.

I-I-I'm not a baby anymore.

Don't b telling people to fix shit when you have a pair of those

5'10
22yrs old

U mirin my chopsticks chinku

5'10 158 19yo
Enjoying some half-natty lighting

based cheekie

be my roidwaifu plz

5'10 168lb down from 250 fatty.

>>mfw I've been lifting over a year but will never get past my 13 inch arms.. It's not fair me skeleton is so skinny. My pops litteraly has 8 inch wrists but mine are 6! What gives?

Only option is to kill yourself, there are no other options such as train harder and eat more.

Nice, you'll look a lot better when your skin tightens up over the years

The only thing I'm unsatisfied with right now is my abs and maybe chest. Abs don't want to pop at all despite how veiny I seem to look otherwise. Perhaps a longer cut is needed. What do you think?

JUST

Mate i was scrolling down and your picture came up, my wife, who has had a few vodie's said " oh thats a nice body ".....keep doing what your doing

Sweet, I'm a meme.

Gib info on your abdominoplasty
Gib before and after pictures, how long you werent allowed to lift etc

If you want to read a bit:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/5hyjxn/from_137_kg_to_69_kg_with_360_body_lift_xpost/

If you just want pictures:

m.imgur.com/gallery/XdZlI

I couldn't lift or run for about 2 months.

Good shit on the weight loss my dude

Tnx, man
2 months? that's long but understandable as that was a big cut on your midsection
i am kinda afraid to do it as I am not as prime candidate as you were (I have more muscle, less extra skin and still more fat than you pre-op), we shall see

I can only recommend it. I'm very happy with the result, although there are a few things I'm going to get corrected. But it's worth it.

Thanks dude

About a month ago

Just keep on bulking and eventually cut, ur doing good

blonde looks good on you

them traps too. keep it up, man.

Do you pectus evactum?

Is it time to bulk lads?

why would u replace ur real head with a cartoon that has a pencil neck. just colour out ur eyes or something

ever heard of snapchat

great, hit 130kg 1rm of benching yesterday

Bulk, but watch out for gyno, no milk or sugar

Routine?how do you stay lean (I'm assuming you're bulking )

cba to write everything down, but this what comes to my mind for my chest routine.

hello will you be my homosexual boyfriend?

work on legs famalam

idk, looking pretty built already

how the fuck do I bulk? I've been eating as much as I can in the form of rice,meat, veggies and protein shakes after workout. do I need to have protein shakes with every meal as well?

>Just hit 1/2/3/4 today! How was your day today user?
what does 1/2/3/4 mean? im new here

Holy fucking volume, user. That would even be a lot of volume for someone on gear. Not to mention the amount of pulling you would have to do to prevent external rotation of your shoulders. This is awful.

Nice mate. Now just get rid of the shitty goate, it makes you look like the faggot who plays the bad boy in a boy band. Unless you want pre teen girls, I won't judge.

1 plate OHP (135lbs), 2 plate bench press (225lbs), 3 plate squat (315lbs), 4 plate deadlift (405lbs), 1 rep max for each

If you aren't gaining weight, just eat more

genetics

2 months into lifting - 18% BF and I had 15" arms

Milk free bulk sounds rough, but I'll give it a shot.

>, 1 rep max
I thought it was for reps ie 5.

5'9 around 170
How's the back looking guys

you are built like a fridge. Not a bad thing for a guy. I've a feeling you are not training and eating right, otherwise you wouldn't be concerned about your arms. Your whole body needs work. I'd recommend you start doing a generic strength program, focused on squat / bench / OHP and deadlift.

joocy

roided, but nice

Youre not 5'10 and youre not 203.

looks good. As a white guy, you scare me, which I can only assume is your desired goal.

on your tippy toes. if you were 5'10 with that build you'd be like 180

by the way I'm built very much the same

you could fix all of that by trimming your beard and looking at the camera lens

Thanks but I'm natty
Not trying to scare anyone,just wanna get strong as fuck my dude

>TFW lifting doesn't get you girls automatically

this video shows my current and past bodies but check out my weight loss vlogs to see where I am every Tuesday! youtu.be/ilTOmMc8Mrw

How's my arm progress looking, Veeky Forums? 3 total years lifting natty, these pictures span the most recent year.

are u part black?

6'2 230. The long bulk keeps going on. Going for 240 by end of november then I'll cut next year.

Shave and wear actual jeans. You look good, it's just your hair looks like pubes and it's really off putting. Also consider doing some ab work. You look big enough and I know you're lean because of that bicep vein. There's no reason that your abs shouldn't be showing at least somewhat through whatever thin layer of fat you have. Do crunches until you want to die and also throw in stabilizing movements like cable holds and woodchoopers. Your core will catch up with the rest of your body in a few months.

100% not but alright lol.

i havent been to the gym in a month.
moved out of state and all my stuff is in storage.
this wont set me back too far will it?
1/2/2.5/3.5 were my last lifts

>1/2/2.5/3.5 were my last lifts
For how many reps?
I wouldn't pick right up where you left off, just deload a little bit to account for your time out.

1-2 months if you do it right. 9-10 if you try to do it too fast and fuck your shit up.

/2/2.5/3.5 were my last lifts
>For how many reps?
3 for dl
5 for tge others

Going to Hawaii in a week, currently trying to cut/lean out

is this gyno lads

a tiny bit yeah. just try and cut a bit and lift heavier :P

but isnt gyno not curable by any of that?

it doesnt feel firm so I feel like it might just be fat, not sure