How am I supposed to eat 120 grams of protein per day?

How am I supposed to eat 120 grams of protein per day?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2356/2
wdrb.com/story/23618230/joey-chestnut-wins-radcliff-egg-eating-contest
nrdc.org/stories/mercury-guide
fda.gov/food/foodborneillnesscontaminants/metals/ucm115644.htm
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

400g chicken breast in a pan. 650 calories, fucking effortless.

6 scoops

>Half a kilo of chicken meat every day.
Do I look fucking rich to you?

then drink milk, there is no excuse for finding that amount of protein hard to get lmao

nigger, whole chicken costs like 5-6 euros
and that's like a kilo or whatever
just add some veggies like beans or just fucking broccoli with it and boom your done

You have been memed to the highest order if you think you need that much brotein to build muscle.

Just keep drinking your dairy waste product shakes like a good goyim

Protein whey + milk x 2 = 80g
450g of Skyr = 50kg

There that's 130g without even trying

how did u arrive at that number? whats your body weight? A large frozen pizza typically has 50-70grams of protein. eat some chicken along with that and you should be good.

>just eat a pizza bro! XD

n*wfag please

where did i say "just eat a pizza bro" ? I was pointing out the nutritional facts in pizza and how helpful it can be. When i first started lifting as a student and only had pocket money like op, a 2 dollar pizza was a fucking life saver.

>broccoli
lets see
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2356/2
3g protein/100g
120g/3=40
40x100=4000g
so 4kg of broccoli every day, do i have that right?

>120g
>that much
are you an anorexic midget perhaps? 120 isn't even enough for little girls.

go back to /fat/

i said with ''with some broccoli'' retard, learn to read

ok I'll admit it was hard to meet my protein when i first started out. Protein is very filling so if you are first starting out it is VERY difficult to get just the basic amount in if you are a noob.

>boiled eggs x 4 im pretty sure anyone can eat this amount (I like them with salt and lime)
>1 cup greek yogurt + scoop of whey (Dont buy vanilla whey that shits synthetic af but chocolate)\
hey look at thats 72 g of protein right there easy
>3 chicken thighs with some veggies rice or what ever you want for sides
75g+
>turkey meatloaf, shits so good I can eat one pound easy mini
100 g

WHO reccomends 0.8g/kg as an RDA.

>with some broccoli
So just 1kg then?

underrated

Yes, unless you're eating at least a kg of broccoli a day you're a little bitch.

3 eggs 1 can tuna and 30g whey

>1kg of broccoli

Doesn't even count as one of my meals for the day.

Chicken breast, tuna or another non fatty fish, whole eggs, eggs white, whey, milk, some broccoli, greek yogurt, cottage cheese.

Remember that bread and cereals have protein too, count them.

is *whey* the same thing as *creatine* (the thing that supposedly makes your hair fall out)

God i want to be a 40kg 14year old girl too

No.
Whey is the protein supplement. It comes from milk, unless you buy one of those shitty vegan protein supplements that tastes like shit.

By eating meat, dairy also helps but isn't necessary. Atkins protein bars are the bomb too.

beans
tofu
nuts and seeds

a scoop of a plant-based protein powder in a green smoothie

>a scoop of a plant-based protein powder in a green smoothie
This, but only if you want to throw up.

cottage cheese
eggs
lentils
whatever meat is on sale
protein powder

>has never had a green smoothie

It's a fruit smoothie with greens thrown in. You don't even taste the vegetables.

oh, I forgot. This board is only about muscles and protein, not fitness.

I looked at the cost of a bunch of different food. In my area chicken is hands-down the best source of protein per dollar spent, followed closely by tuna, bread, and protein powder.

If you think chicken is too expensive, you're admitting protein in general is too expensive for you.

If you cannot afford the food required to build muscle, you should be working to get your finances in order, not lifting weights.

eat some fucking seitan

Cottage cheese is amazing

beans? lentils?

nigga that's 50080g

Didn't have them in the list. Probably even better than chicken though.

this is why we need flags on Veeky Forums

>eating that much chicken.
enjoy your hormone man-tits.

Raw chicken breast is $2.50/lb
Learn to cook, you poorfag

Is the egg cholesterol meme real or not?

it is. but regular exercise (of course) will mitigate this

So what is the accepted limit on whole eggs per day?

1 egg if you get atleast an hour of exercise, possibly 2 if you also don't eat any meat or other source of cholesterol or saturated fat

wdrb.com/story/23618230/joey-chestnut-wins-radcliff-egg-eating-contest

how is a smoothie fitness related you retard?

>eating a can of tuna every day
Enjoy your mercury poisoning. Even the cleanest albacore has a mercury consumption recommendation of not more than one can per week. Try canned sockeye or pink salmon instead.

12 bucks at bjs will get you more than a week's worth of breasts. Each breast has like 80g

Ez

>albacore

There's your problem you retard. Albacore has a million times more mercury than chunk light. You can easily eat chunk light all the time. Chunk light usually doesn't even taste like fish but that's another issue

Can you post your recipe for turkey meatloaf?

t. mercury-addled retard
nrdc.org/stories/mercury-guide
>A 130-pound woman can eat almost two six-ounce cans of light tuna a week and stay within the EPA-recommended safe zone for mercury.
fda.gov/food/foodborneillnesscontaminants/metals/ucm115644.htm
>the tuna with the least mercury has 6 times the ppm mercury content of the salmon with the most mercury content

but you are not supposed unless you are 120 kg athlete lifting heavy.

With your mouth, you fucking faggot.

>put Food (A) to Mouth (B)
>JAM IT IN!
>????
>profit

This is good bait.

500g low fat quark = 50 g
200 g chickenbreast = 60 g
Two scoops whey = 40 g
Two servings of milk =20 g
There you go, use this as a base for your protein needs.

dietary cholesterol is not blood cholesterol

Eating half a kilo of quark sounds like unpleasant

on your knees

>lentils
>oats
>soy milk
>tempeh
>peas
>beans
>nuts
>seeds

300g chicken - 70g
5 eggs - 25g
proton shake - 25g

buy frozen bags of chicken, cook in bulk, keep in fridge it's fine for like 3-4 days

if you don't care about calories:

super cheap peanuts (like 50p for me) - 80g
cheap peanut butter (70p) - 150g (2.9k cals)

bread is about 4g a slice
milk works pretty well

No it aint, put in mouth, swallow.
Or throw it in a blender with some water and maybe some juice or berries for flavor and just chug it down. Quark aint dessert its for gains.

eggs for breakfast, greek yogurt for lunch, 2 scoops + milk after work, hey presto you're already there and can eat whatever you want up to your calorie target

now getting 175g a day within a cut is much trickier

thats only about 100g of protein no?

what's your goal kcal/day?

I don't even lift, I'm a vegetarian, and I didn't have problems getting that yesterday
>Black beans, 30g protein
>Mixed rice, 10g protein
>Litre sheep milk, 60g
>250g sheep yogurt, 15g
>Granola, 10g
>Flax meal, 12g
That's not even everything I ate, I still had peanut butter, fruits, veggies, etc.

kek

also checked

>A 130-pound woman

wow what a guideline!

>How am I supposed to eat
>eat
You answered your own question
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127

It's not real for eggs or any other animal products either
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>So what is the accepted limit on whole eggs per day?
Eat as much as you want, you'll be fine.
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

>120
I'm supposed to do 210-230 while cutting
I down a kilogram of cottage cheese every day and that's only around 160. Stop whining.

you don't even need half of that. stop being a disgusting pig.

You don't need to

Are you doing 1g/lb of weight? You only need 1g/kg to grow. You could make gains on 60g of protein, my dude. Shoot for about 70 or 80, though. On a 200cal diet of vegetables alone you could obtain that no problem

I'm 6'4 240 rn and I haven't given nearly a shit about my protein consumption and I've been making gains. Vegetarian btw, don't eat eggs or drink milk, I just eat whatever and make sure I eat enough

yeah still...
spending 7 euros (at least in the country of the great fuhrer) every second day is still very pricey
i would rather go for cottage cheese or/and fish

Dude what. 120g is nothing.
>500g chicken
>100g+ protein
>~500 kcal

>500g quark
>2 scoops
>100g+ protein
>~500 kcal

>Falling for the WHO meme

>falling for the lifting meme

You're right. What could diet possibly have to do with fitness.

lentils, beans, even grains have protein.

pic related has 9,20g of protein per 100g, but I guess you can only buy white sugary bread in the US.

>6 pb&j slices of whole grain bread (1 tbsp peanut butter per slice)
>50g cashews
>100g chicken breast or 110g beans if you're vegetarian/vegan
wow wouldya look at that 120 grams of easy as fuck protein.

You aren't. This is Veeky Forums not /ninjaturtle/.

The only source of iron in your post is beans I bet you're not eating enough fucking beans. There is no "BOOM YOU'RE DONE XD" you idiot.

Iron really isn't an issue for men. We don't lose a substantial amount of blood every month like women.

>core mineral
>not an issue
Thanks for your bropost. Now give me a brojob, bro.

>drink 5 eggs morning
>65g
>make your normal day diet
>profit

>How am I supposed to eat 120 grams of protein per day?
You could start by not posting tired-out memes, that might raise your appetite.

>being this retarded
I think you're missing out on some important minerals there, buddy. GOMAD isn't exactly nutritionally complete.

>incomplete protein

I swear to god the exact same threads with the exact same posts keep appearing on a cycle.

Retarded meme. The only way you can get incomplete protein is if rice is your only source of protein.

How about you write in fucking english and we can help you. But yes you're missing out on almost every single vitamin and mineral. Fucked up diet. Try adding some sweet potato.

I'm not OP, I'm posting as an example with foods you mong

Yeah you made that really clear faggot. We're not in an irrelevant european cunt /int/ general. Write in fucking english.

Co do cholery o mnie powiedziałeś, Ty mała dziwko ? Musisz kurwa wiedzieć, że ukończyłem z wyróżnieniem szkołę Navy Seals, byłem zaangażowany w liczne tajne naloty na Al-Kaidę, i zabiłem ponad 300 ludzi. Byłem przeszkolony w "Gorilla Warfare" i jestem najlepszym snajperem w siłach zbrojnych USA. Jesteś dla mnie nikim a zarazem następnym celem na mojej drodze. Obedrę Cię ze skóry z precyzją, jakiej jeszcze nikt nie widział na całej pieprzonej kuli ziemskiej, zapamiętaj moje słowa kurwa. Myślisz, że w każdej chwili możesz przede mną uciec, mówiąc na mnie taki shit w Internecie ? To przemyśl to jeszcze raz, mała dziwko. Jak już powiedziałem, mam kontakt z tajną grupą szpiegowską USA i Twoje IP jest teraz namierzane, więc przygotuj odbyt na szturm, faggocie. Jesteś kurwa martwy, dzieciaku. Mogę być wszędzie, o każdej porze, i mogę Cię zabić na ponad 700 sposobów, i to gołymi rękami. Nie tylko zostałem przeszkolony w walce wręcz, ale mam dostęp do całego arsenału Marine Corps Stanów Zjednoczonych i użyję go w pełnym zakresie, żeby zgładzić Twój nędzny tyłek z powierzchni kontynentu, gówniarzu. Gdybyś tylko miał pojęcie, jaki wpływ na twoje życie będzie miał twój krótki "mądry" komentarz, to może byś trzymał język za zębami. Ale nie mogłeś, napisałeś to i teraz kurwa będziesz płacił cenę tego, Ty cholerny idioto. Wpadnę w furię na Twój widok, i będzie po Tobie. Jesteś już kurwa martwy, dzieciaku.

Oh you're polish LOL. Here, have some food you can afford.

Don't do this. Scoops have been proven to cause early death.

>How am I supposed to eat 120 grams of protein per day?
36 egg whites