Veeky Forums Ideal Template

Post them and rate others

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gregry-marshl/were-all-gonna-make-it/s-rvTl3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow OP is not a degenerate and has good taste in haircuts

Bump

I'm digging everything you have to offer, OP. Those are some quality goals and I wish you the best in pursuing them.

posting current reality

I have no goals because I'm content with what I have

Can't change my hip bones, happy with my conservative GF and job.

I'm more strongfat with wide hips so it's not as gross as pic related, but if I went on a cut I'd immediately look like pic related.

r8
posted it a while ago

J. Pete

we would get along

I can tell you are a content fellow

>recently got a buzzcut after having long hair and beard for years, feels good man
>made a start with my scuba diving license, PADI OW1
>slowly learning the piano, but i picked that shit up much too late so the progress is slow
>lifts are going up, but goal body is probably unachievable. you got to aim for something tho
>style is me, got new shoes now too
>girl - ehh... been going out more than usual and getting a lot more attention thanks to the haircut i think

Do your worst.

Sounds like you got life sorted out, man. Good on you.
>piano
Been playing for a long time? I only started a few months ago, taking a course from Udemy, but loving it so far. I'm just hoping I won't lose interest after a while.

I've been playing for 14 years. I'm a salaried musician by trade. I suggest focusing on the circle of fifths, chords and scales to start. Learn your majors first, then your minors, then 7ths, then diminished 7ths. It takes a long ass time, but I've found it to be the most important thing in my life by far.

here's a soundcloud sample soundcloud.com/gregry-marshl/were-all-gonna-make-it/s-rvTl3

The fashion thing is kind of a joke. I'm told I dress well but my style kinda bores me.

please be my friend, im the most recent poster

Didn't feel inspired for the mind part

Damn, you're good. I listened to some of the others as well.
I just started off copying shit off youtube videos at first after I moved to a place with an old piano. Fun initially, but didn't seem very future oriented, seeing as I wasn't really learning how to play, just imitating.
The course I'm on now is focusing on chords at first, with quite a bit of improvisation. I'm not very far along with it yet though. Reading sheets was a bit easier than I had expected as well, although playing off them is beyond me right now. I'm kind of worried I've picked up some bad habits learning on my own. Probably going to have to find myself an instructor eventually after all.

Who's the black and white girl in the checkered dress?

I'm not sure. I just know she's cute and the type of woman who dresses like that tends to be the type of woman I'd like to hold close to my heart.

Rate

>cunts posting theirs hoping for (You)s without replying to anyone else first
No, I will not rate yours, nor will I rate anybody else's.

> Atom
Never gonna make it

Emacs Masterrace

>Implying
Just a screenshot I found. I use VS Code.

Ok :3

i want to save this on my computer to troll people but id have to commit suicide if anyone ever found it

these take forever yo make you know

I'm 22, 6'4", 230 lbs.

Working on that thick core and my grip strength at this point. I've already got the woman, not exactly hepburn but like a hepburn with an ass.

In my opinion you're too introspective and dress/cut your hair like a homosexual. This whole thing's vibe is "I was a fat kid"

I appreciate your taste in women and interest in primitive skills.

Hair seems kind of tryhard.
Clothing is pretty cool if you're buff.

Are you a fascist barber?

>he only does what is necessary and lifts
you gotta diversify nigga

No time my dude. I guess I could add fucking and laundry into the hobbies because that is the entire pie chart of my week barring fifteen minutes of bathroom Veeky Forums

Upgraded to a degenerate version.

8.6/10, but not a fan of mind. Christfags are usually very smart or very obnoxious, with little in-between.

Nice. But, you plan on having the mind of a supersoldier?

>being content
>ever
Shiggy diggy

Everything is crap.

Never understood why people like Klokov, but I guess it's just me that I don't like massive pecs.

Outfit is shit, Carl Jung is even shittier.

Probably would like same hair, if it wasn't straight as fuck. I don't have many authors that I like that deeply, but Epicurus is probably the most well known face of ethical hedonism.

3000/10

Mang, she has a great body.

2boring, to be honest.

Anarchist transhumanist with gauges and a manbun are you fucking kidding me?

I know that we would not get along if we met in real life.

Redundant, is it not?

Don't think so. I've been labeled as a quite fun person to disagree with.

points for the captain. love it brotha

>6'3' thicc bf
good luck

>wanting to be insufferable

i kinda dropped the 6'3+ thing, idc anymore i just want someone as tall or taller than me (5'8)

>trying to get good at too many things
want to know how I know you aren't good at anything and are probably a massive faggot IRL?

>big lez show

You fuckin' druggo *sniff*

t. Sassy the Sasquatch

my ideal woman

>what is adhd
I'm not good at being good at one thing. I need to change as constantly as I can. It's not like I want to do art for anyone other than myself.

So you are a closet pedo?

i'd instant wife her

uhhhh legal loli...would marry and instantly impregnate

she's 12 i hope you cunts end up in prison

this is my answer for every square

I try to be realistic with my ideals. I'd love to be a big titted bombshell, but I'd never be that without lots of surgery, so I'll settle for athletic.

N O D N O L
O O
D N
N D
O O
L O N D O N

No muslims allowed

No she's 18, dumbass. She said so right there.

Are you sure those are supposed to be women in your ideal mate section?

Not Ideals but what I have rn, I usually don't wear snapbacks, only when I really can't be bothered to take care of my hair

You dress like a faggot, and I don't mean that you look gay.

Honestly the rest of you people have really fucking boring ideals, seriously.

> normie gym steroid body
> normie short gelled hair
> normie mall clothes
> normie stacy bitches
> retard tier intellectual shit
> skills every man just naturally has and doesn't even need to think about

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums and how do we get rid of all the normie frat retards?

Seems like a retard who dropped out of high school and wants to live on hard liquor and hot pockets until dropping dead at age 55

I don't usually respond to these but you seem pretty cool based on this template.

would hang out with/10

>But, you plan on having the mind of a supersoldier?
No, that's not the point I was making with that image.

hurr durr I want to preserve holy ancient 1950s traditional culture

Like the body and hair, not a fan of the leather jackets, don't really understand your ideal mind.

Good body, okay hair. I had no idea athleisure was a word but it's shit, girls look like skellies, nice skill choices

One of the best bodies I've seen in these threads, not a fan of the hair, shit style, great mind choice

I like the body, hair is alright, not a fan of black dresses, that's a lot of skills for one person

Good body, okay hair, good choice of women, don't like the style, excellent mind

Good body and hair, shit style, okay women even though we can't see their faces, i like the choice of calculus but why would you want to teach it?

edge/10

Thats not my ideals so the body/hair is what I usually have, 'women' is one woman and thats my gf thats why I cut out the face, I teach maths in general not just calculus, Im a maths teacher/tutor (ill teach full time once I graduate), Calculus is just one of my favourite things in maths. Style is basic because im basic

I am not anti-euro, but why the fuck do you british say "maths?" Mathematics is a field, it is in no way plural. Saying "maths" makes about as much sense as saying "a bucket of sands" or "a glass of waters."

Superhuman discipline?

>faggot
>I dont mean gay
Then what do you mean

I think he's trying to say you seem like the kind of guy who is really annoying to be around.

finally a man with taste

Its just a different way we write things it has nothing to do with it being plural, just like we spell some words differently
Probably am, I like pissing people off and im a cunt a lot, I get away with it though because Im not ugly and I have a good body

rethink that hair, faggot

not a huge fan of any of that but nothing against it either
don't be content user you can always improve
if you stand still you'll fall behind
also roids can hide a bad frame like that
p. good
who's the girl in the picture?
you seem very classy
chill dude/10
aware me on social engineering, sounds interesting
decent especially the hair, I hadn't even seen your post when I was making mine
good skill, rest's a bit shit though imo desu

Style is subpar. You look like a member of a long-forgotten subculture.

Zsanett Tormay

Salam my friend

Some alt right fag not liking the most high test religion out there

>Tosin Abasi
My man

It's not necessarily the black that I like of the style, but the silhouette. I have such dresses in various colours.
And yeah I want to be a renaissance woman, so I want to perfect as many skills as possible.

> good skill, rest's a bit shit though imo desu

At least it's not more steroid bodies, normie short hair, normie mall clothes and tinder stacies.

I'm not him but your chart is still incredibly "normie." You're following the prescribed consumerist counterculture path by purchasing overpriced goth-inspired clothing that'll make you look autistic, wanting to date hot-topic vampire women. Maybe you could try to forge your own path a little bit more.

Cool skill though.

I need to get some more hobbies once I finish college, and yes, I know my clothes are meh but I wear what's comfy and functional

Solid mind and skills, meh body and boring hair

>Five Finger Death Punch
Come on bro

Pretty solid overall, boring hair though

At least it's something unique but I'm weak for goth chicks, solid body as well

Pretty damn good overall but a bit too muscular body for my tastes

Pretty solid, but >How to be a good wife, meh

Meh

Social engineering sounds pretty cool

The best one yet, mostly because of Tosin Abasi

>Pretty solid, but >How to be a good wife, meh
Was for

I still like how nobody even commented on the swastika

Probably because it's not a swastika you muppet

Oh, but it is.

>religion
>high test
pick one, muzzie scum.

I think it's a hippy new age symbol not a swastika.

Which keeps with his trend of diverting from the mainstream only in ways which are approved by the same consumerist culture that promotes the mainstream.

Best in this thread

Why do you like frail girls?

I prefer healthily skinny women, but certainly not "frail."

Because i'm attracted to femininity ?

> he can't into nazi occultism
> he unironically thinks mallgoths still even exist, like it's 2002 or something

It's a proxy for youth. What he means to say is "I like jailbait," but he doesn't feel safe saying it.