150 calories

>150 calories
>28g of protein

Is this the mother of all yogurts? I've been buying this stuff and making protein smoothies out of it.

Something about Icelandic yogurt makes me gag so fucking bad.

Shoo shoo shilling jew! Away with you!

yeah it's pretty good. i love that skyr stuff

>Not buying the better brand of Ciggys

/pol/ is leaking

by itself it's pretty sour.
I mix two spoonfuls of the yogurt with a little bit of milk, a banana and protein powder and blend it all together. It comes out tasting like a proper shake.

The only downside is the price. Also full fat > 0% by a mile.

I used to eat one before work and 2 during my breaks, but then I noticed that it was causing some unpleasant bleeding when I'd poop. Had to cut it out.

Good stuff though.

Why not just use whey protein?

This has a good bit of sugar in it (still solid protein tho) but it destroys every yogurt you have ever had

150/28= 5.35
So that's a rate of 5.35 calories to gram of protein
Chobani has a rate of 120/22 which comes out to 5.45 so Chobani is mathematically better
>taste like ass tho

kek

I do. I make my smoothies with the yogurt, half a scoop of powder, a banana and some whole milk.

I really like this stuff, but if someone knows something I don't please stop me

>not drinking your mothers homemade kefir

/pol/ is everywhere, you faggot. As are normie opinions or /leftypol/ opinions or any subculture/culture's opinions.

It's the only one I can eat now
Target has em for $1.50
Sometimes Whole Foods has em for $1!

I get the big tubs of this and mix in protein powder, cinnamon, nuts and oats. It's good shit.

Depends on the sugar content. I'm not familiar with that brand, though as Dannon is a normie brand I'd bet they spike it with sugar. Could be wrong, though.

I buy this one when it's on sale. It's god tier.

It's so much more expensive than Greek yogurt or cottage cheese

This shit is good as fuck. Fiber, high protein, not heavy on the sugar. Really worth it particularly like 24 for little more than 10 bucks at the Kirklandistan.

If Quark or Skyr were that inexpensive I'd fuck with it as well, but it's no replacement for Triple Zero, nice alternative to cottage cheese IMO though.

~7g a cup, bout the same as the Wallaby brand, but also has fiber.

Cool, I'm glad I'm making a good decision. Here is the nutrition facts for anyone interested

On a semi related note, I'd like to point out this stuff exists. If your a fat ass on his way down like me, this is a God send. Also tasty to boot.

seriously love that one so delicious

I like that triple zero stuff but it gives me some real fucking nasty gas, which is weird cause I eat a pretty high fiber diet to begin with and I don't get much gas otherwise. But that stuff, god damn, I'm pretty sure I could get someone with a weak stomach to throw up just by locking them in a room with me after I eat some of it.

This stuff gave me the shits so badly.