>lift for girl
>find out she fucked someone i know

what do i do brehs

Fuck her anyways?
Who cares

>still has interest in non virgins
Find another girl. Forget about that wh*re

>he doesn't lift four girls

I feel you man. I recently found out (99% sure) that she has a bf.

This is why you men eventually learn to lift for nobody but themselves you idiot fucker.

>lifting for any one girl
you lift for yourself you fool. you should never focus on women, just focus on yourself and becoming successful.

lift for girl find out she is engaged to someone...

he hit it first and it makes me sick and she will subconsciously always like him more

>lifting for one (1) girl, let alone lifting for women at all

Not gonna make it my dude. As for what you should do, suck it up and accept that you should have already made a move. If you did but failed, would lifting really make that much of a difference?

>lifting for women
>wanting used goods

oh u got a lil dick aye

badluck

wtf is wrong with you?

advice from an user i saw the other day

this. lift for 2D

Just fuck her. Unless you were looking for a serious gf, just fuck her. The girl I'm currently lifting for already has a bf, but she was all over my tip at a party last weekend.

My wife was engaged when we first met. to a built guy with a very respectable, rare career ahead of him. Won't even shit him he's probably a good dude.

I knew she was the one though
Stop doubting yourself and get what you want
Now that it's over and I started watching the office, Literal irl Jim and Pam

>None of this would have happened if I hadn't kept it together and maximum effort'd to be a better person

>forget that where

>his wife isn't a virgin
cuck

>these threads everyday

Let them lift for grills. They'll never learn.

That's not how emotions work user

Just because you have oneitis tendencies doesn't mean she does

>say hello to your new eskimo brother

No thanks.

get a load of this guy. I have an ex who probably hates me more than anything. Just because she fucked someone doesn't mean she will subconsciously love him more. If you truly believe that stick to waifus pls

>looks like she's not interested in me

i didnt ask for this feel

does she still scream his name in bed? or isn't there much screaming anymore since him?

The feel doesn't go away mate, the best thing to do is get a drug addiction and bury those feelings as deep as you possibly can

>tfw completely self destructing by 25

keep lifting and make her regret it

Fuck him in order to assert dominance

are you me op

>girl seems interested in me
>instead of asking her out right away i beta around her for a while
>suddenly i overhear people saying she has a date/meeting set up
>oh snap
>in a desperate attempt i message her that i want to meet her
>she read the message, didnt reply

Do i go all out and pour feelings out in one blog message since im sure we wont be speaking anymore anyways

Go on a group night out so that isn't a date, it's the best way to trick bitches

Fuck someone she knows. Hey, it could be yourself!

Also, I look at your numbers.

>Do i go all out and pour feelings out in one blog message since im sure we wont be speaking anymore anyways
might as well tattoo "I'm a beta faggot" on your forehead while you're at it

save face
message her saying it was your mate messaging
never talk about it again
keep lifting
don't be a faggot
never asked a girl out on a date while they are currently on a date

theres one in few weeks, kind of at least

nah mate thing wont work for sure
i will be seeing her at work next monday
idk lads im so confused by everything

just last tuesday we sat next to eachother during break, talking and smiling, yet on wednesday she had a date

she really considers me as a friend at most doesnt she

It's what I did, just spend most of the night with them in a way that doesn't make it too obvious, like sitting next to them in bars, taxis etc

It makes the transition into a date easier in my experience

>just last tuesday we sat next to eachother during break, talking and smiling, yet on wednesday she had a date
>she really considers me as a friend at most doesnt she

she only considers you as a friend
you are pursuing her and SHE KNOWS IT
break the cycle, distance yourself from her a bit and just focus on yourself
she may take notice that you aren't pursuing her anymore
still be friendly and talk to her
pursue one of her friends instead and don't be a beta faggot about it, act cool for fuck sakes, no lovey dovey shit
if she really does notice you loosing interest in her, pursuing her friend instead WILL DRIVE HER UP THE FUCKING WALL
women are vain and jealous bitches, they want a line of guys to praise them, if you start praising one of her friends instead and she notices, it will drive her insane!

I feel you both, just found out my ex girlfriend/current Fwb has a bf.
> Mfw
> Mfw I have no face

she doesnt really have girl friends that i could aim at in our workplace, since she works in office, and theres only older women there.

but ill distance myself

i hate that she was the one starting conversations and stuff, smiling and waving to me and shit.
>come office one day
>dressed pretty well and hairstyle, lookin smooth
>she starts asking me questions about my plans for future, my age and if i still live in city where she lives

i think i dropped the ball back then, should have asked her to talk more after work, but i hestitated, afraid of scaring her off

Worst feel is there are other girls at my place that outright hit on me but i dont want anythinf from them

ironing

>she starts asking me questions about my plans for future, my age and if i still live in city where she lives
sounds like you missed your shot a bit, might be able to salvage it a bit but right now you should cool your jets and not send her a love blog message, you don't want to scare her away

Does anyone else feel weird about fucking a girl who's already had sex with other guys? It probably wouldn't be so weird if I wasn't a kissless virgin...

But I just feel so... outclassed... by her experience... I feel dwarfed and just weird in general, I'm kinda turned off by girls that have done it with more than two guys.

And most of all, I feel less special because she had partners before me. Can someone tell me why this is silly so I can stop being like this

it's not silly, I lost my virginity when I was 15 with my gf at the time, both virgins

but I'm assuming you're in your mid-twenties now so it'll be difficult to find another virgin, better off just finding the most decent girl you can and slashing that v card

You just need to pop your cherry. It's a mental thing too, just focus on more important things like actually getting your dick inside of some pussy while you're young and don't stop at one girl. It doesn't matter if you're the best she's ever had, if she likes you enough to fuck what's the big deal?

What you need yo do is make her jealous by fucking the guy she fucked. Keep fucking him for a few weeks and she'll come running to you after realising how alpha you are.

The important thing is to not stop fucking the guy though because as soon as you show interest in the female she'll go back to fucking other men.

I really like the expression of dawning amazement women get when they see my dick for the first time. It's better with the ones with more experience; they've got a better basis for comparison.

also i wouldnt be surprised at all if she was meeting the guy just to make me jealous.

Or maybe i think of myself too highly. Just a possibility. Shes a smart devil (and im not saying this just because my attraction, other people said that too)

in general, i hate having autism

i have 17cm length 13cm girth is that decent?

>lift for the same girl twice
>get heart broken twice

Oh, so you are that piece of shit, who cannot keep the penor in his pants.
>inb4 gf cheated on you
none of them did, because I told them countless times, that if they did, police would found their bodies in 4 different states

He who hesitates, masterbates

You sound sane

>girl seems interested in me
>instead of asking her out right away i beta around her for a while
Are you literally me, I don't think I will ever learn. Literally selfcucked

>meet tall, attractive, full bodied dance instructor qt at friends wedding
>hit it off majorly
>tfw she lives in Thessaloniki in Greece and I live in LONDON

I'm flying out there first weekend if oct for a single day just to go on a date. This fucking sucks man.

Fuck her string her along a bit then dump her on her ass, when she asks why, you fucked desu anonette

Fuck - I'm the same. How do fix?

Freudian slip?

Sarcasm

high pressure lead injections into cranial cavity i bet

but with 2d pretty much any character is already the waifu of thousands of people

Off topic but
>start gymming few days ago
>have a lot of pain in my arms so i think i wont be able to gym today
Wat do brahs

deadlift, squat, rows

stop curling faggot its nearly the least important lift

>Literal irl Jim and Pam
Pam is low tier, she didn't want to be with her original guy but stayed with him leading him on until she knew Jim was a sure thing
cheaters don't change, if she was unfaithful, she will be unfaithful

>deadlift
Wew lad, i cant keep my arm straight, let alone deadlift. Thought about doing legs today

feeling of painn goes away after you start exercising, just first sets are bad

unless its pain because you got injured
then you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself