Do you think you could beat golden one in a fight?

Do you think you could beat golden one in a fight?

>6'2
>220lbs
>strongman (400lbs bp, 440lbs squats for reps)
>does mixed martial arts for many year (wrestling, kickboxing)
>glorious

Lol

he's so shit at martial arts, but he'd probably fuck me over because of his strength and size

you're alright, don't come to the gym tomorrow

I'll just laugh that all that shit couldn't fix his face.

>he's so shit at martial arts
Why would you say so? I assume you're professional mma fighter to make such claims?

i've seen him fight lmfao if he tries to oubox me he's getting knocked the fuck out senpai

His face would scare me enough

I can't beat him in a fight

He wouldn't even be doing anything, if someone pointed a gun at him.

No, I most likely couldn't and I have trained martial arts aswell for well over 10 years.

>too heavy
>too big
>too glorious

Would need a lucky hit to the jaw, otherwise I'm pretty much fucked.

i am trained in escrima
I pick up a stick.

That guy does mma for years and was in the army im pretty sure hed kick my ass just by experience alone

Semi pro here. His form is complete trash -- has no stretch to his punches and his shoulders and ridiculously tight. Kicks are alright but telegraphed.

Haven't seen him grappling nor his cardio, though.

He is probably stronger but i would give it a try

amateur boxer, so i can tell you his boxing isn't there technically. friend of mine is a class c muay thai fighter and said he can kick okay but could be better. i did bjj and wrestling a time ago, and can tell you from his bjj video his grappling is just him using his brute strength in that video with not much technique

Am I the only one who thinks his whole ubermench shtick is hilarious considering his inbred looking face? It's a real shame, if he had a normal face he'd be 10/10.

Real street fight is no sparring at the MMA gym. You could spend hours training MMA, and when the time comes for a streetfight you can shit yourself in fear and forget everything you did.

>swedish
is this a serious question?

FIXED

Yeah, its fun, also his chest is just ugh. Open, flaring ribs.
You know, if you train enough, what you do is registered on an unconscious level and you can do it instinctually, you won't "just forget it". The matter is that street fights aren't always 1v1 and don't always start from grappling range, you can get sucker punched etc. MMA is good, but boxing is literally the fist fighting martial art so of course don't expect a MMAn to beat a boxer at his own game. Fistfighting is also fast and boxers REALLY know to dodge punches, which most street people throw.

latsbrap pls go

who would win in a fistfight, latsbrah or jason blaha

nah probably not

whoa imagine how big he must be irl, pictures don't do him justice at all. Met him once, he dwarfed the whole walmart

yes, no one was able to beat me in chess so I think he would be an easy target.

He's so autistic that he didnt marry his celtic qt gf because he wpuld "have to leave his people of sweden" despite sweden being beyond saving

>boxer gets meme wheel kicked to death

It's hilarious mostly because he's dumb like a pile of rocks.

>Swedish
He'd probably run away and let me fuck his girl

where did you meet? Greentext please

kek, i see that sweden lost it's respect forever now

Is this larping faggot really trying to shill himself on Veeky Forums?
>HE DID X SPORT WHEN HE YOUNGER FOR 5 YEARS AND ONCE HAD A HIGH SCORE ON THOSE ARCADE PUNCHING BAG MACHINES!

Probably not but I want to. If the claims OP makes are true, I'd more than likely lose, because i've only been doing lifting and kickboxing, ground work is al most zero. I'm lighter and shorter too, but I doubt it'd make much difference

>This man will never produce any offspring because he is too fucking picky
This triggers me on so many levels.

yeah probably i fought since i was really young and boxed GG here in FL. I like him but I would give him a run for his money i think

>mandatory swedish service
it means nothing you just sit around most the time

I can't.

THIS is the dude who wants to kill non-whites in Europe? Damn

I could beat him in a boxing match but i think if he could grab me id be fucked

According to himself
His cardio is his weakpoint

you do know thats not him right?

/thread
horseface brah btfo