Rich Piano's perfect bodybuilder

This is the perfect body, inarguably.

tru

>5'10"
>perfect body
yeah, for a pet maybe

5'10" Is the perfect most aesthetic height.

Anything else is just a meme and is intended for unpure purposes like getting girls wet because you're significantly taller than them.

If you're talking about pure aesthetics, greek statue tier, then 5'10" is the ideal.

Cope harder manlet

>5'10"

Cope harder manlet

Is this a website or something?

lmao its the perfect height,niggerfaggot

>look up rich piana's height
>5'10"
hmmmm what a coincidence

>not posting dick stats

>5'10''

His whole "aesthetic" looks like a meme though. Looks like an action figure toy.

I'm not even 5'10

what did this poster mean by this?

>unpure purposes like getting girls wet
I disagree, moistening panties is a pure calling

for bodybuilding contest from 5'8'' to 5'10''. fuck off the women. we want be bigger!!

tfw no piano bf

This looks like Big Ramy

>Rich Piana was

I'd say 6'0 at least

Rich Piana basically wanted to be a dbz character

Lmao that looks like my character from Fable.

Why have a drawing be 5'10? irl bodybuilders are 5'10 because that's a good height to put on muscle. But if we're talking purely hypothetical why not just have the dude 6'5, 250, perfectly proportioned, perfect insertions, fucking huge, low bf % etc.
The whole package.

Being tall looks better (to a certain point), but in bodybuilding being shorter (5'8 to 5'10) is better for building muscle mass.

Cope harder manlet

>still taking ANYTHING said by a dead roid manlet who killed himself by constantly pumping chemicals up his ass like an insecure little bitch seriously

>He believes this coming from a guy who thinks looking like a cartoon character looks good

You literally can't name a single bodybuilder over 6'1 that wasn't a fucking skinny lanklet compared to guys like Rich.

What about Lou? He was 6'4

>being shorter is better

Bradly martyn
But he roids also so yeah

>bubble bubble bubble gut
not even once

dropped

Do you honestly not think that's subpar by bodybuilding judgment standards? He has mass and height, which looks good, but his cut is shit and he showed up on stage bloated. So yeah, if you took them both off stage, put clothes on them, and had them walk around, Ferigno would look better, but this thread is talking about bodybuilding only.

5'10 is good if you want to go the freaky route, but imo 6'1 is the most proportionate aesthetic height

Lmao they'd all look tiny next to Rich

Cope harder, lanklets

Add 1 more head and make it 6'4''

Fine then
Martyn ford
> 6'8
> built like a truck
> aspiring actor

Looks more like the crysis nanosuit

Nice synthol injections lmao. Do you actually think that faggot is æsthetic? Lurk moar, newfaggot.

aspiring sketchpad

he looks really gay in the before pic. In the after it looks like he overcompensated for being gay, like Matt Kroc

From imperial guardsman to space marine.

>thighs so big that you end up wearing ugly, baggy shorts anyway

Hm, okay.

I mean, if I were as big a Pianoman, I'd show of my legs too, not wear fuckboy shorts.

Rich had synthol you idiot

Easy there shitlord

Yeah I'll admit the tattoos kinda kill his aesthetic but he's going for an intimidating look

tattos and bald ruined him

>not wearing neon chad leggings that show every cut and buldge in your lower body

Haha, sup virgin

You wouldn't say that to his face though
6 foot guys look like manlets next to him

Manlet

>triggered

>that skull size comparison
>that hand and wrist size comparison
It really is a midget space marine.

Dunno bout bb but 5 11 is ideal fighting and survival height. Too high and ur expensive biologically, to low and ur weak.
5 11 is God mode when developed properly.

Tyson ftw

That's what I'm advocating. You misunderstood "I'd show off my legs too, not wear fuckboy shorts".

holy shit what a bubble bubble BUBBLE GUT BONANZA!!! Imagine what this shit looks like when he's not flexing and sucking it in - just some fatass

>Implying

That's fuckn disgusting

I met Lou in his later years. My dad is 6'3 and I'm pretty sure Lou was shorter. Still an impressive man.

He's probably shrunk with age