Small lump on side of neck

Just noticed a small hard lump lads it moves a bit no pain

Swollen lymph nodes or cancer bros? I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. Please tell me what they will do to check it? I have a HUGE fear of doctors but i always force myself to go

i give you 3 weeks

swollen lymph node probably but that's not a good sign

RIP OP.

Srs bro i nearly fainted at the dentists

brap

*pfftt*

is that the what about that girl

Good Jesus, that nose on her. You could use her face as can opener.

I had a lump on the back of my neck a week ago, but it's completely disappeared.

Which side of neck, could be reactionary node, could be branchial cyst, could be lipoma, could be a tumour.

Go to the doctors tomorrow. Just for your sanity sake if it gets smaller then it's not cancer.

T. junior Dr in a head and neck cancer unit

another roid faggot bites the dust
hahahaha rip in peace faggot.

Left side

I was sick with the stomach virus that gave me the shits last week - could that be related

A common cold can cause swelling of lymph nodes.

I will give you the same advice I give the rest of my hypochondriac family.

Wait two weeks. If it's still there or causes discomfort or pain, go to a doctor.

Wouldn't rule it out however I would still go to a doctor no one can offer you help over an internet forum, most of these cancers affect the elderly or heavy drinkers smokers, there is a surge in hpv related head and neck cancers however you're on fit so unlikely you got a sex related cancer.

Tldr go to doctor just in case it's serious

Will go first thing tomorrow thanks mate

Thank you for making healthcare even more expensive by making this guy run to a doctor this quickly for something that's probably nothing.

>however you're on fit so unlikely you got a sex related cancer.
kek

go to a doctor stop posting

what does brap mean

prob nothing
your body will develop lots of lumps that arent tumors

This braphog does nothing to me, have I turned gay?

YOU my dude has PERFECT taste, i here by dub you as Sir Thickington, The Poster of The Braps.
Be A Knight

never gonna make it..

Kill yourself

Who?

Jem wolfie

this scares me cause i heard of a guy at work that had a tiny black mark on his leg, he goes to the doctor who laughs at him. He cuts it off and does some sort of test on it and turns out it's cancer

Deep zit or lymph node
Source: had both and was paranoid about them. They both cleared up after a week or two.