ZINC

#1 way to increase test is consume more ZINC.

>Boosts test like crazy
>fights cancer and colds
>increases immunity
>good for cardiovascular system
>antioxidant
>fights diabetes and cuts useless fat
>maintains heart and blood health
>Prevents diarrhea and constipation
>Increases nutrient absortions
>incredible gains

2 OYSTERS A DAY BREHS

literally just fell for the zinc meme and picked some up at the grocery this morning
gonna rage if you fuckers are memeing me

It's true

but it's sacred knowledge, stop posting this for normies, just meme SS and gomad and make them find this by themselves

bump

So best foods for easy to absorv Zinc?

How far is a multivitamin with 10mg of zinc taking me towards optimal zincing?

Just eat pennies, they are almost like 2g of zinc. Just my 2¢

Zinc works by lowering circulating estrogen levels, so if you have low test due to estradiol feedback this will help

So can i take a supplement of this shiet or should i get it through foods

find Zinc Picolinate. it's the only variant with high bio availability

Exposing your balls to sunlight increases test with 200%

>just my 2¢
kek

So I'm supposed to cut openy sack?

you probably got shit quality low bioavailable formulation that you'll mostly just shit out

Having adequate zinc levels is healthy, yes. If you already have adequate zinc levels, taking more is not going to make you healthier.

didn't increase test for me.
used to take zinc monomethionine ~15mg a day.
now taking zinc picolinate 50mg e.o.d. and zinc citrate 10mg e.d.

>#1 way to increase test is consume more ZINC.

No, #1 way to increase test is to stop being a natty cuck and shoot it like a big man

how is 15 mg a day

adequate doesn't mean optimal.
increasing all vitamin/mineral levels from sufficient to optimal can make a difference.

Tolerable Upper Limit is 40mg a day.

According to examine.com
>The low dosage is 5-10mg, while the high dosage is 25-45mg. The low dose works well as a daily preventative, while the high dosage should be taken by anyone at risk for a zinc deficiency.

Too low.

Thats good and all, but your body only uses so much of the metal and expells the rest when taken regularly. Most doses labled on the bottles are too much. In addition zinc isnt the only mineral to take amino acids are also important.

Which amino acids?

all of them

what does this have to do with zinc?

enjoy dry heaving if you accidentally take it on an empty stomach

yeah but why would I ever do that.

What the fuck, i was thinkig about to start taking zinc but now you got me all confused with this. Which one should i take wtf?!

I learned the hard way.

>zinc increases nutrient absorption
>amino acids are nutrients

we all have

spinach and beef are good sources

Zinc L-Methionine, Glycinate, MonoMethionine, and Picolinate are all fine.
Zinc Citrate and Gluconate are okay too.
Just avoid Zinc Oxide, Sulphate, or Chloride.

yeah, but doesn't everyone on Veeky Forums eat more than enough protein already?
so why would it matter?

Just finished 50 grams of these motherfuckers.

Just stating facts. Im not figuring Veeky Forumsizen factors.

Whats the difference, why do you take 2 types?

lentils are so bland though no flavor at all.

Is that what's causing it? I was suspecting the B-complex I'm taking.

okay, no problem

Organic vs synthetic binding.
The body can absorb organicly bounded mineral better.
Some of the binders also have other effects.
Glycinate can reduce anxiety and relax/calm you.

www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=1813.msg20663#msg20663

But you can also buy magnesium-glycinate, which you take in a much higher dose.
Makes sense to me that the effect of the glycinate is much bigger too, but I'm not sure.

>lentils
>filename

They taste like peas.
You don't like peas?

9/10

50mg zinc gluconate
how'd i do

it's okay.

Cool ill look up what they have at stores. Read somewhere that its also good for treating tinitus so its double benefit for me if it works.

Been taking 50mg for the last 16 months and usually fast in the mornings and never had this problem. Not saying you're wrong, maybe I'm just a lucky cunt.

Best type of zinc is gluconate. Makes my dick diamonds every morning but nofap is almost impossible.

I have been taking zinv oxide for like two months now, fuck wat do

buy a different one.
if your multi contains minerals in synthetic forms, it's not a good one, switch.

are there any explicit downsides if i finish what i have left? its a combo of magnesium, calcium and zinc. could last me for like 4 weeks, tops.

A zinc gluconate-based product, also containing arginine, is used as a veterinary chemical castration drug.[16] It has been sold under various brand names, including Neutersol and Esterilsol.[16]

magnesium-oxide can work as a laxative.
you'll be missing out on proper absorption of the minerals you need.
other than that, there are no real downsides that i know of.

holy fucking shit, makes sense now that i have the shits for approx three hours after taking this fucking shit.
thanks brah, im getting myself some proper stuff first thing monday.

Zinc increased my load twofold. I tried everything from that 'motherload of cum' pic that gets tossed around Veeky Forums and Zinc is the only thing that I noticed that was affecting it. I used to take 100mg a day but I saw no difference between that and 50mg.

Just never take it on an empty stomach.

I've been meaning to grab some, took ZMA before and definitely noticed results. Should I get ZMA or just zinc?

zinc and magnesium seperately

Lel gluconate and citrate say hello. Also very cheap.

Animal protons increase absorption rate of zinc

For the last FUCKING time, natural Test boosting DOES NOTHING FOR MUSCULAR GROWTH. Your body regulates your test levels, so unless you're deficient, you will not see any benefits to doing this because your body will regulate it to normal levels.

If natural test boosting worked, steroids wouldn't be the go to for hypertrophy

>I tried everything from that 'motherload of cum' pic...

protons you say?

That's everything I have.

can I use zinc in pills form?

Just purchased Colloidal Mineral blend after reading this thread. Thanks bros.

>citing examinedotcom
Please tell me you guys seriously hope you guys don't do this

why not?

>Best type of zinc is gluconate. Makes my dick diamonds
>A zinc gluconate-based product, also containing arginine, is used as a veterinary chemical castration drug

I think he's probably thinking of consumerlab which is corrupt and basically blackmails supplement manufacturers as well as does pay-for-a-"honest"-review based stuff.

How do I extract zinc from shampoo?
[spoiler]I'm not DUMB I won't drink shampoo[/spoiler]

>coupon code CUC
kek

The product is injected directly into the testicle, where the zinc gluconate destroys the sperm and causes inflammation, which leads to fibrosis and causes sterility

okay but if taken orally it's fine?
>tfw have to give up injecting zinc directly into my dick

Injecting it solidifies the testicles, not sure it's the same mechanism at all.

the average man is deficient today as compared to the average man 40 years ago

statistically, test has been dropping 1% every year for the average 25yr old american male, dunno why but it has

I've yet to see this referenced by someone who's not selling something.

what am i selling? im a Veeky Forumsphag like yourself good sir

if you eat enough food that has zinc youre fine. 50mg is the perfect amount in a pill

yeah just us Veeky Forumsfaeries

>not taking twilite

it's like you don't want absolutely insane sleep gains

>sucralose

americans even need their pills which are meant to be swallowed, to be sweet
>god bless

>serving size (1 scoop)

it's a powder for drinks, nice try though muhammad

>your reading comprehension

i have done this for years. it works and pygeum is by far the most important. you just leak precum. its expensive but worth if you want to try.

what if you already leak pre?
have issues using condoms because it's just gets like fucking a water weenie after 3 minutes without em it's just a mess.

haha oh man what a problem. then you dont need to take the pygeum, . all the other stuff will make your dick harder and your orgasms more powerful

paradoxically I do not make large loads just Cowper's fluid

lol zinc doesn't boost test unless you're deficient, which you're probably not

Have fun getting jewed by supplement companies though

cashews pumpkin seeds and spinach errday nig. also beef once in a while

I overdosed on zinc citrate a month ago. I bought some from Bulk Supplements and all of their products come in a generic looking bag. I thought I grabbed a bag of citrulline malate and pounded down a teaspoon of it. 1/32 of a tea spoon of zinc gives your more than 100% of your daily intake.. like 50mg of zinc is good for the day... I got like 2 grams. Anyway, about 10 minutes later I started getting really gassy and started burping and sneezing a lot. Then I started spacing out and my stomach hurt really bad. I also had a hard time forming sentences. Then I had the most violent vomiting sessions for like 2 hours. I easily drank a gallon of water and slammed 2 gatorades and I couldn't urinate for a long time regardless of the high fluid intake. I was fucked for a couple days but I survived. Lol. So be careful with that shit.

i would say just try the 4 basic ones from the pic with that blue character from that kids show with 2 thumbs up
L-arginine
Zinc
Pygeum
Lecithin
its such a manly feeling to completely fill up the woman youre with, then having her complain about having to take 10 mins to clean up and she gets pissed because you have that smug look on your face with a hard on again because youre ready to go again, then revenge sex and the whole process starts over again.

Snort powdered spinach

i've got MPB- will taking 15 mg of zinc accelerate the process of hair loss?

balding is more about your hair's sensitivity to test than rather than how much test you have.

You're lucky. Zinc is commonly known to cause very bad nausea on an empty stomach, myself included.

Just look around you. Obviously it's true.

Kek, duly noted. I can only imagine, having had the nausea from 50mg zinc with too little food.