There is only one reason I lift.

>lifting for a dead Reich

user the only path is the 8 fold path

>lifting for losers
Guess where you're going in life.

Never gonna make it......

Lifting to larp lol

Geek

Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by the means of the most brutal struggle. If you do not fight, life will never be won.

>losers

That's like calling Samson a loser for toppling over the pillars of the Philistines

He lost only be sheer number of the enemy, not for lack of trying like lesser men

He was targeted for one reason and one reason alone, he nationalized the Reichsbank which had been privately own by (((them))) since the Prussian empire

Said currency speculators began moving assets to France after the defeat of Germany in WW1 and they refused to pay the reparations that were literally killing their people of starvation by the tens of thousands.

Enough is enough, I am sick of people dismissing history just because "lel he lost xD"

The very same people who despise their governments and see them as the corrupt devils they are will tell you with a straight face that Adolf Hitler was a bad man for offering an alternative.

Yeah but he lost lol

They lost, get over it.

Go away /pol/

Homie blew his brains out, you can't be more of a loser than that

except you literally never get flak for that

Enjoy your crippling Federal Reserve debt americunt

Nazis are the only reason you made it to space before the Russians project paper clip is a shame to American "intellectuals"

This. How it could take the world so many years to defeat little Germany still amazes me. He rustled too many anti-white jimmies and accepted too few good-goy-shekels for his own good.

Why the fuck would you need to morally justify it? Just marry a white woman

> I'll take delusional for 500

I agree

>being this much of a le ebin Hitler did nothing wrong :DDDD cuck
Glad I'm not you lad

>breeding as the sacrifice for the (((nation)))
a lifetime cuckoldry

lel I bet you're a civic nationalist

This. There is no more cowardly way out than suicide

>doesn't understand basic economics
>same brainlet who says stupid shit like ''china can tank the american economy overnight because they hold american debt''
When will you learn.

>He was targeted for one reason and one reason alone, he nationalized the Reichsbank which had been privately own by (((them))) since the Prussian empire
Yeah, it wasn't the whole commiting genocide thing or anything

1. russia fucking decimated them
2. hitler was an addict to so many drugs he was barley able to lead himself to the bathroom
3. he killed himself cause he was a bitch
4. they lost ww2

>Calling a white nationalist a cuck

Hi /r/thedonald

Lel I bet you get pegged at night by your ugly white trash trailer park gf

Kek
Based

>lifting for a dead Reich that got undeniably BTFO
>not lifting for Him

you're not gonna make it brah

>MANLET GERMANS
>1 LANKLET GERMAN

>LARPers trying to defend a dead ideology based on the ramblings of a failed mediocre artist with an actively regressive worldview whose greatest achievements were destroying European art and culture, killing millions of europeans and turning nationalism into a fring movement
You're the epitome of retardation. Go back to /pol/.

Genocide myths existed before Hitler and continued to morph long after he was gone.

Literally no one gave a fuck about the Jews until they immigrated en masse to America and monopolized hollywood

Except white nationalist are the cuckiest kind of person lmao go out on the streets and see how many people admit to being "white nationalists" if they do they are 80 percent guaranteed to be a fat /pol/ larper

>not lifting for the Allfather
Christ cucks pls go

why do you people deny the holocaust even though there is infinite evidence to support that it happened
Soldiers saw the camps
Prisoners tell stories of the camps
nazis said they worked in camps
THERES A FUCKING MUSEUM OF IT

>the reich is dead
The ignorance

>is a civic nationalist cuck
>thinks calling someone working class is an insult
>lel race is skin deep I don't offend anyone with my politics based lel

who knew that Veeky Forums was full of such weak faggots. oh wait everyone.

>LIFTING FOR THE (((BASED)))KING OF THE JEWS

HHAHAHAHAHA

yeah I mean most of Veeky Forums is spics and niggers so what can you expect

My friends get a kick out of me when drunk lol

I know right, the jews just used their magic jew tricks and vanished into thin air, it's not like the Nazis planned on carrying out some sort of final solution to the Jewish problem

>lets turn to the religion that our ancestors practiced when they were living in straw huts, acting like niggers and helping destroy one of the greatest civilizations of their time

>implying Jesus didn't call out the jews for their bullshit and ended getting killed for it

I know thinking is difficult for you fags but try not to be willfully ignorant either

You faggot I never said I was a civic nationalist. I love my country and don't like people who fuck it up. Get off your high horse faggot

roman empire was only great when they practiced their indigenous religion. they became fat and apathetic with the coming of Christianity. also it's a jewish, middle-eastern beta-religion whether or not accounting for one rouge kike. now please go watch jamal fuck your wife.

Reminder Rome would have never fell if it stayed pagan

There are literally no accounts of the dead, no mass burials unlike the Gulags of Russia. How convenient that 1,000,000 jews were turned to ash in the 6 ovens of Auschwitz

It takes atleast 4 hours to cremate the bones of a body with MODERN HIGH TECH ovens.

4*1,000,000 = 45 years of non-stop cremation

It's bullshit, all of it.

When literally the only thing you have to be proud of is being born with a certain skin color then you're pretty cucked, friend

kys you fucking faggot.

true! falling at the hands of another pagan power for betraying their forebears though is a rather just fate

Yup, that's the only thing in my life despite posting in a forum dedicated for physical fitness

KYS retard. Having conviction and some backbone doesn't make you a loser, you should try it sometime.

i think niggers like you are just mad because deep down you know that race is more than skin deep. It is essential in that you are born with an essence, a history and legacy as the progeny of forebears. White Europeans created philosophy, empirical science, and the greatest artworks on earth. They also conquered the globe 10x over and will gladly do it again if pushed too far.

Don't be retarded fag, European countries became the global power it was when they were Christian, look at them now, extremely secular and non christian and they're being overrun by hajis and fags.

>will gladly do it again

THIS IS WHY I LIFT

Yeah, because they only burn one body at a time, not hundreds if not thousands

>You can't be proud of your essence, history and legacy without being a Nazi LARPer
Okay, please keep calling a white northern European a nigger, it really makes you look more credible

>thinking you can physically fit more than 2 or 3 bodies into the auschwitz ovens
>not even realizing more mass would slow down the cremation process

Brainlet

Have you seen the ovens?

Adding more wet mass into an oven means it will take longer. It's hilarious how you are defending the holocaust myth without even having a firm understanding of what that entailed.

Listen, the education system is controlled and this was pushed on you just like the idea that Hitler was evil. At least look into both sides before picking one

Even burning 6 bodies at a time turns your own calculation from 45 years to 19 years, two people in each oven is 9.5 years, 3 people in each oven is 6 years, and after a while they stared using open air pits as well. But nah, you're right, the jews just vanished into thin air

I lift for doggo

(R.I.P)

Prove otherwise, idiot. I am not saying they vanished you are. Where is the evidence?

There is none except first hand accounts from people who have an interest in perpetrating the lie.

That is not scientific.

There is PROOF that communists built smoke stacks that don't lead anywhere to vilify their German enemies.

There are many cases where so called holocaust survivors such as Herman Rosenblat have fabricated stories for public sympathy and charity.

Nothing has unified the various Jewish races as much as the myth of persecution by Europeans. This is the driving force behind Zionism, the idea that because your European/American home is evil you must make Aliyah.

This isn't conspiracy theory in the slighest, if you look at the balfour declaration which is the official statement that the British crown sympathizes with Zionism it was address to Lord Walter Rothschild.

This was in 1917.

International Jewish bankers have a vested interest in controlling other nations through finance while maintaining solidarity for their own country Israel.

If you try to nationalize the bank or issue a new currency that isn't under direct control of these banking cartels you will end up just like Adolf Hitler or the various middle eastern shitholes we've been invading to "liberate" as of late.

What they don't realize is everything they know about HItler was told to them by the same people who now tell them being Fit is wrong/unhealthy and that Healthy at every Size is right.

Never happened

Are the Chinese saviors then?

Actually curious, I don't browse /pol/ or anything but I hate banking and medical institutions. I generally consider myself conservative.

Also are Jews fiscally liberal or conservative? Generally speaking.