Had this happen yesterday

Had this happen yesterday

>Leaving from carnival with my wife and two kids
>Kids start whining for milk, so I decide to pull into the nearest gas station to pick some up and shut them up
>Nearest station is in the hood part of town, but fuck it, I'll just be in and out
>Grab some milk and stand in line
>Hear a voice behind me say "Aint you see that trash bag?"
>Turn around to see at 5'5, 130lb crackhead with gold teeth pointing to an empty bag by the fridge section
>Ask him what the fuck he's on about
>Says I stepped on his empty trashbag
>Say "Okay?" and walk away
>Dude goes from 0 to 60 and says "Oh you WANT to fight?"
>dafuq.jpeg
>Tell him to fuck off
>Guy keeps running off at the mouth about slapping me and knocking me out
>Try to keep my cool, but I'm clenching my fists in the line, trying to stop myself from walking up to him and rocking him in the jaw
>Keep telling myself I can't make a scene in the ghetto with my kids in the car
>Get my shit and leave while this guy is running off at the mouth about fucking me up
>Mood for the night is essentially ruined

To put this in perspective, I'm 5'10, 195, been lifting heavy for 4 and a half years. I'm by no means a small dude, and I could have taken him out no problem. I still can't help but feel like I punked out by not knocking his ass out though. I also feel like he pulled that stunt purposely so he could brag about calling out a guy bigger than him and getting away with it.

Has anything similar happened to any of you Veeky Forumsizens? I thought being big stopped people from fucking with you. I'm extremely tempted to go back to the gas station at some point for the sole purpose of fighting him, but my wife has been talking me out of doing that all morning.

Lmao you let a literally insane person get under your skin so bad that you not only almost reacted but YOU'RE STILL ON ABOUT IT you're pathetic

>wife
>browse /Veeky Forums/
You need to sort yourself out, OP.

Niggers will be niggers, man. You've got a house and a family. You win. Just try to let it go.

>insane
sounds like a regular nigger to me

I know you're being a dick, but that helps.

Wife's taking a nap while the kids are asleep. Also, I like browsing Veeky Forums, fuck you.

glad I could help bb

It's because he's a manlet

Notice how he felt the need to call out the other guy's height? The actually story is probably that he's 5'5, and the crackhead was 5'10

Holy shit you are literally retarded

Do you have any boxing or grappling training anyway? It seems you are full dunning kruger about your fighting abilities

>thinking lifting will mean jackshit in a fight
>probably doesn't even know how to punch to effectively use his bodymass in the first place

You could be 220lb, but if you don't know how to put your bodyweight into a punch or a kick, and you use your arm muscle for punching, you will punch like a 110lb weakling, you need to use your legs and hips to actually use your bodymass

anyway, that dude probably had some weapon to talk shit against you without any fear, or probably had some fighting training, not even niggers talk shit if they don't have an advantage under their sleeves

I suggest joining a boxing or mma gym so you don't feel insecure about not fighting once, cause in that gym you will be fighting weekly so avoiding a fight will mean nothing to your ego

sounds like the crackhead knew you are a fag OP

>I suggest joining a boxing or mma gym so you don't feel insecure about not fighting once, cause in that gym you will be fighting weekly so avoiding a fight will mean nothing to your ego
Been kick boxing for 9 months now. I'm by no means on par with any of the trainers at the gym, but I'm fairly sure I could handle my own in a fight against someone with no training.

>5'10
>by no means a small guy

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAA

then i don't get why you got so insecure about some random nigger, you already know that you can fight, you don't need to prove anything to yourself

This

dont be a pussy m8 just knock him out and move on

Stop being a fucking meme. Unless you're talking about a pro versus someone with no experience at all, a difference in lean mass of 30+ pounds is insurmountable. That's why weight divisions are a thing

That's a good point. I've always had a really bad temper, so I'm not really used to ignoring threats.

Also, I once had a school therapist suggest I take up weight lifting to get people to leave me alone so I wouldn't have to worry about controlling my temper. That's one of the things that got me started with fitness.

This is literally the first time I've been called out for a fight (except during training sessions) since I've been working out.

Why didn't you apologize for stepping on his trash bag? Jesus, have some fucking class

He wasn't being insecure you fucking faggot, he's riled up that niggers with nothing to lose pull this kind of shit

lol dude you sound like you're in fucking high school

Why wouldn't you just apologize and laugh at anything else he says after that point? Why give him legitimacy actually responding to him? You must be white because If I was in your situation there is zero chance in fucking hell im responding to a black crackhead at a gas station, how sheltered are you?

Came here to post this.

since OP has fighting training i would say i was wrong

but if OP didn't had training i would say it's a matter of luck, between untrained people anything can happen, there are advantages but not certainty, training eliminates luck and makes advantages certain.

great reasoning you fucking faggot, if that nigger has nothing to lose then OP has everything to lose if he gets into a fight with literally a bum, if he wins he can get into a big mess, if he loses (which won't happen since op trains kickboxing) he will get into a mess, there is literally no reason to fight other than your ego

There is a reason why niggers try to start messy bullshit, they know they are in a weak position so they start complicate things so they get the upper hand, just ignore and make things simple

1. DO NOT FIGHT A HOMELESS CRACKHEAD
2. DO NOT FIGHT A HOMELESS CRACKHEAD
3. DO NOT FIGHT A HOMELESS CRACKHEAD

You feel punked by a crackhead? THAT GUY LITERALLY LIVES IN A TRASHBAG. You have a WIFE and KIDS. Why the fuck should a homeless shitskin get under your skin? He's literally NOT EVEN HUMAN.

You think you can take him? You probably can. OH WAIT HES A HOMELESS CRACKHEAD. All it takes is for him to bite you and draw blood. NOW YOU HAVE HEPATITIS, HERPES, OR WORSE, HIV.

Repeat after me:

I WILL NOT FIGHT HOMELESS CRACKHEADS.

I didn't apologize because I didn't think it was necessary. He literally came from across the store to confront me for stepping on an emptied out trash bag. Who the fuck does something like that unless they're TRYING to pick a fight?

I'm actually black, and I grew up in a really bad neighborhood which is why I have such a bad temper. Especially when it comes to people calling me out for a fight. In my old neighborhood, if you backed down from a fight, you were a punk and you'd get your ass kicked daily by everyone else in the neighborhood.

One of my issues is that I have a hard time suppressing this "hood mentality", especially since my family moved out the ghetto and into a way better area of the city. I've since started my own family, gotten a great job, and live in an even better part of the city.

It's one of the reasons I try to avoid ghetto people and areas, because they'll suck you back into a void of pure ignorance if you let them.

Some people (niggers) are always hooting and hollering. Just keep cool and don't let anyone get too close before you get sucker punched

>be 6'4''
>be 250lbs
>be at a rave
>accidentally bump into a chair that someone is sitting in
>chair in the middle of the isle so its impossible not to bump into
>be high on mdma
>guy sitting in it is 5'2'' 110lbs
>middle eastern
>probably high on coke
>gets up and starts yelling and tries to push me which does nothing
>just stare at him
>friend pulls me away

I didnt even have the time to think about what the fuck he was on about. I could have crushed him like a fucking bug, I do mma and thai boxing too.

The only response you should give a crackhead is "Na man, I don't have any change", and then ignore him.

There are no random factors between untrained people in a fight that can overcome a large difference in mass and strength, other then a weapon.

I didn't say OP should have fought him you dumb faggot, I said you were a moron for calling him insecure about being pissed at a nigging nig.

lmaoooooo this a thousand times over

No wonder you got so mad, it's those primitive nigger genes kicking in

This is what happens when a society fetishizes eating animal flesh. Humans have this superiority complex about being the "apex predator" so they constantly have this dysfunctional struggle about trying to be tougher than everybody else.

If we, as a society, would stop eating meat and using animal products, we would stop being so aggressive towards each other.

kek

Yeah it's hard to be aggressive when you're an anemic hippy with the mass, build, and strength of an actual child

bait

>just be herd animals bro

No wonder you got so mad, it's those primitive nigger genes kicking in

OP must look like a punk bitch or act like one. If you look like you can defend yourself, people start shit with you. If you are a beta manlet....you will be bullied all your life.

>5'10
>big
Hehe

>anyway, that dude probably had some weapon to talk shit against you without any fear

or maybe that guy was full le dunning kruger too? retard
>99% of the time they are

its not insecurity u leftist faggot. Its about a fucking nigger not getting fucked when you wanted to

lmfao fucking pussy

Had you fought him you'd been fucked up by every black guy around you

You did the right thing by not fighting him, but holy shit are you really gonna let some degenerate nigger crackhead get under your skin? Yeah you probably coulda punched his lights out, but then you're in trouble, or worse he shanks you and you die in a fucking gas station with your kids watching. Don't be a retard, he's not even a human. Just ignore and go on with your shit.

fighting over honor is for young men with nothing to lose. you should only be getting violent with strangers if they are a threat to your family, your job is to protect them

>tfw you lift and get big
>malnourished crackhead still thinks you're a pussy

Just found out op was black

This happens all the time on "student nights" in certain clubs. Because entry and drinks are cheaper there's a chav and nog infestation and it sucks. Being relatively tall and fit means they think they can score extra point by starting shit with me. Only way to avoid that is to go out less often and pay more for premium clubs.

>130lb
if you beat him up then what? you managed to take out a 130lb guy? people who are nothing are to be treated like they're nothing.

>go to a gas station to buy milk
U wut

Gas stations sell milk dude. Did you not know that?