Spine Cracking

Does cracking my back have any long term negative effects?

I do it casually by stretching my arms behind my back, but I can really hit the sweet spots between my vertebrae on sturdy chairs, benches, foam rollers and equipment in the gym.

Recently, I brought out a rolled up mattress in my bedroom and have been habitually doing it multiple times a day. It just feels SOOOOOO GOOOOOD to throw myself on top of it from 50cm and hear he cracks.

Am I somehow fucking myself up?

Bumping with my mattress.

anan... be careful.
one day i woke up and felt like electricity passed through my legs.. now sometimes i feel like they are covered with bags filled with water or like i have socks on them but i have not have them.

The fuck are you talking about?

In addition to that I recently got new problem.
One arm feels like I slept on it all night. it works fine but it feels a bit "dull". Harder to input pin code for example.

i'm talking about problems with back :D
Don't fuck it up. Or you will end like me.

Go to a doctor idiot

Doctor recommended me pills with vitamin B6 and B1. And basically now I'm hoping that it will heal back somehow. So yeah... be careful with your back.

> :D

Is this some advanced form of meming? I honestly can't tell.

I'll give you the benefid of the doubt, how did you fuck your back up?

I have no idea! I just woke up like this. Maybe cause I have very old and a bit deformed bed. Maybe cause I picked up something heavy or moved too fast.... I don't know.

When i was young sometimes i was running to bed after turning lights off and was dropping on it...but it was long long long ago. Doubt that it was the cause of problems.
Anyway really be careful with your back.

As amusing as the posts in this thread are, OP, you're fine. Just don't push the limits too hard and too often. Cracking is just the release of gasses between joints. If you're too vigorous with the cracking, you can inflame the tissues, do that multiple times a day and you end up with a sore back. It's not damaging unless it's long term. Scale it back if it's too frequent and causing issues.

Also, stop being a fucking neet and get out of your room.

Thanks for the conventional reply.

>Cracking is just the release of gasses between joints.
This doesn't cause wear and tear, does it?

It's not causing any issues, as in, I'm not gonna injure myself; I've been doing it for years and it gives me a mild feeling of relief. I was just wondering if it will bite me in 40 years or so.

No, the wear and tear is minimal. It's an old housewives tale to stop kids making annoying noises or accidentally hurting themselves.

Thanks, senpai.

i must be an abnormality but all my joints including back crack all the time very easily.
I have been cracking everything multiple times a day fro years now since it feels better when i do.
I'm currently fine.

"cracking" your back is fine unless you're putting a fuckload of force behind it. i "crack" my patients' spines doing mobilization often. it's a meme that cracking your joints fucks them up.

> It just feels SOOOOOO GOOOOOD to throw myself on top of it from 50cm and hear he cracks.

good bait

anyway the sound when you pop your joints is gas bubbles, it doesn't actually have anything to do with the joints themselves making contact so you're fine

I'm the same way. sometimes if I'm standing in one spot for too long and go to walk my knees seems to crack.

Those bags of water are your girlfriend.

Nah, she's bag of sand.