How tf do get i taller. I'm 5'6 and I'm fucking tired of this shit, it has made me depressed and what not...

How tf do get i taller. I'm 5'6 and I'm fucking tired of this shit, it has made me depressed and what not. All i see are these ugly dumb ass motherfukers wit 6'0 heights it frustrates the fuck outta me. Please please please tell me some exercises or anything to get my manlet body taller. I'm ready to sacrifice anything, I'm so fucking frustrated at this point. Please help and don't come with the fucking it's alright to be what you are, fuck that it's not

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/When-do-growth-plates-close-in-males
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're actually insecure about your height you should stop coming on Veeky Forums entirely.

if you're

Not the answer I'm searching for, you manlet

I'm 20, let's try the accident thing tomorrow

How old are you?
How tall are your parents? (grandparents too if you know)

you should consider HGH and Test supplementation.

quora.com/When-do-growth-plates-close-in-males

THERE MIGHT STILL BE TIME

neck hangs x1

I'm 20, mom is 5'4 dad is 5'8 i guess, grandparents 5'2 and 6'0

100 pull ups daily...and after a while start attaching weight to ur legs it will strech them out making u more taller

Drop the insecurity man or move somewhere where 5'6 is the average if it fucks with you that much.

I'm a 6' bean but I live in a surprisingly white part of CA and I'm about the average height of most dudes here, some girls easily break 6'+ here

Does this make me insecure? Only sometimes but I like living in a comfy place more than living in a shithole like LA where I would normally tower over people so I deal with it, plus the people around here like me a lot and have embraced me into their community.

Soon ;)

Kys faggot

I was 5'10" at 20 and 6'1.5" at 24.
There's still hope.

>Just kidding. I was 5'10" at 15.

Lucky bastard

Well, it all depends on whether or not your growth plates have fused. It usually happens between the age of 15 - 25.

>5'8
>6'0
Then you still have potential given that your plates are open (x-ray).

Don't cut or anything stupid like that (need food). Sleep a lot. Limit mental stress. Take HGH (would not recommend) if you're desperate.

My parents are 162 (5'4) cm and 168 (5'6) cm, I'm 182 cm. Think it's because of grandparents.

So you have potential.

Sadly it's genetic, user. My uncles on my mums side are 6'1-4", and my dads side is ~5'10".

If you had tall people in your family you might have had a chance.

Any exercise or something?

OP, how tall you grow to be is largely genetic. You're fighting a flood with a broom (i.e. exercise in futility).

Change your expectations and goals in line with reality. Stop trying to be a half-assed 6-foot-plus guy and be a top of the heap 5'6" guy instead. If you can't be a basketball player because you're too short then be a, I dunno, pro cyclist in Tour de France instead. The key to real success in life is picking things you can excell at, not setting yourself up for failure.

Also, this: If you can't take smack-talk about your height, let those guys get into your head, then you're going to fail at everything before you even try. My advice to you: Expose yourself to all the smack-talk you can get, and learn to let it roll off your back like water off a duck's back; become immune to it, even joke along with them, make jokes about your own height, showing them how little it actually matters to them -- and believe it yourself.

fucking bitter, geez

Lmaoo, ain't nobody got balls to shittalk bout me on that. I'm not bullied or something fyi. It's just I don't get the chicks I'm fucking frustrated wit dumb thots obsessed wit dumb half brained tall guys. It's just a personal thing about height, ain't nobody dissing and shit. And you won't know it until you you have it, it's hard man

Do what i did when I was 5'6 at 16 and everyone else was easily 6'0
Drink a Fuckhuge ammount of milk, GOMAD if you like.
Try some stereotypical tall guy sports like swimming and/or Basketball
Bulk like a teenager, eath both healthy and big, Chicken and Tilapia are your best friends
STRETCH!, get into yoga if you're a massive faggot, but stretching is good either way.
Do all of that and you'll probably grow an inch or two since you're almost done growing.
Godspeed, user.

No, but streching can give you better posture and add 1'' through that alone. But you already had that 1''.

Consider this:
Doing things that really matter are what get you positive notice from people, and that sort of notice has a nice side-benefit of attracting people to you (male and female both) who value people who do things that matter.
Do you understand what I'm telling you?

I'm a skinny guy, I guess most or the chicks just see a kid :'(

I see what you sayin. Godbless

>Godbless
Which one? There are so many..

Whatever you believe in

>Whatever you believe in
Ah. Okay.
Science, philosophy, and other forms of Real Truth and Real Facts. ;-)