How does Veeky Forums feel about rotisserie chicken?

How does Veeky Forums feel about rotisserie chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFHvC9sluWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that's a chicken alright

I feel it stretching my stomach if i try to eat it all in one sitting. Also I'm hungrier than usual the following day.

defeats the purpose of eating chicken because the fat content is so high. It's yummy though

Sodium city

>fat content
how is it different from regular chicken? the skin?

Good for those of us on keto. Lost nearly 100lbs eating rotisserie chicken as well as thighs with skin on etc. Each to their own though.

just peel off the skin bro, it's not hard. and you can stick to white meat if you're still worried. jeez.

It's a better option than fast food, but oven baked will always be better.

enjoy the carcinogens

I used to eat 4 of these every week. Saved cooking time, but I got sick of it after a month.

What?

Love it, especially from Costco.

Food exposed to an open flame has been proven to increase the rate of cancer but most people don't care because it makes it taste 10000% better and it's not 'unhealthy' except for the cancer part.

most commercial rotisserie cookers are electric. But even inherently non-ionizing radiation can ionize matter when it's hot enough or for long enough. Maillard reaction at least is an example of thermal ionization of food. So it don't really matter how it got crispy more so that it's crispy

so you be saying
we should sous vide our roti tendies
and then paint them on as if they r roast?

that or confit

good but if you're on low carb diet watch out because some of them are loaded with carbs (don't know why but yeah). surprisingly walmart has some pretty decent ones.

Literally eating one right now.
Is there a special way you're supposed to cut these? I tried pulling the drumstick off but all the meat ended up sliding off of the bone. I decided to just eat it straight up with a fork

practical life skill carving starts at 1:40
youtube.com/watch?v=LFHvC9sluWM

needs swiss chalet sauce my man

>food exposed to an open flame has been proven to increase the rate of cancer

Gee, I wonder how people cooked their food throughout all of human history. At least up until California decided everything gives you cancer.

>the sun gives you cancer
>touching receipts can give you cancer
>eating anything can give you cancer
>tap water can increase your chances of cancer
>living increases your cancer of cancer

>>tap water can increase your chances of cancer
you better believe it pussy

Thankfully, I can manage sodium better than high sugar/fat.

>Not peeling off and manually removing the fattest skin pieces and fat blobs from the chicken.
>mfw

Come on user, takes basically seconds of your time to prevent gaining a gut from eating chicken.

How can chicken be card loaded? Did they glaze it with honey or something?

delicious but high as fuck in fat

there's such things as pans and pots

it's all the same deal really with fire you get the thermal ionization of is fuel materials as well as the browning on food itself. With pans you still get the maillard reaction and with it comes increased acrylamide. Don't get me wrong I don't think it's a big deal unless everything you're eating is fried or brown. But it's worth thinking about when you're just measuring up like "how much room for improvement do I have vs how much do I want to make" in terms of healthy living.

these are usually only like 1600 calories. I eat them and like 2 cups of rice on a cut. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are a poor fag though