Hey Veeky Forums I'm 21 years old and my hairline is

Hey Veeky Forums I'm 21 years old and my hairline is
going further and further back. I'm scared of going bald young, is there anything I can do to slow it down?

No.

If it looks like shit be a man and shave your head

Nah, you need to shave it. It's 2017, no one cares lmao. Anything is better than what your sporting now, if anything you will probably get more chicks.

Shave it or keep it buzzed... Please don't think that growing it long will hide the fact that you're balding. It's basically a comb-over at that point.

>21
>that hairline
>probably natty

damn sucks to be you loser lmao

Why are you such a faggot tho? shave your head, keep the beard, get new clothes, and start fucking lifting!

Hard to tell. Post a pic from front angle. Saw palmetto can help.

Buzz it, get big and strong. Get over it as soon as possible, you're not going to be able to fix it.

fuck don't know what is worse balding at that age or going full grey (grandpa grey)

post pic from front angle so we can tell better if it's a big issue or not.

There are medicines to stop balding btw, I don't know if they're expensive or not though

Wait for 2020 then visit Japan.

When I pull my hair back, its super noticable, but form the sides its not that bad

honestly user, i started going bald around your age.. started shaving it with zero guard, i'm 34 now and using a 0/5 balding trimmer, gets almost skin close without worrying about blade shaving.. never had an issue with dealing with women. just get it over with.

pic related is under 50 bucks in bezo's pocket. keep it oiled and shave once a week. never pay for a cut again

Fuck each and every one of these "just shave it bro haha" posters. The only people who say this are men with full healthy hair, or bald fuckers who wish they had acted on their hairless.

OP, you stand at a crossroad: Do nothing, and you leave your hair to chance. It will either stabilise and not recede any further, go slick Norwood 7 bald incredibly fast, or anywhere in between. Or, you can take finasteride and guarantee you don't lose any hair for at least another 10-15 years (before the medication loses potency). The miniaturized hairs that haven't shredded yet will also regain their thickness. You can combine this with minoxidil (rogaine) if you want and actually regrow some of your lost hair if you want.

>MUH FINASTERIDE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Studies place the odds of you getting this at around 2%, with an EXTREMELY small portion claiming the symptoms persisted after. Keep in mind around 2% of men have erectile dysfunction to begin with, so it's up to you if you think it's coincidence. You're young and medical science is only gonna get better, so that's my 2 cents on whether or not you should take a magic pill that will allow you to keep the hair you have left. I'm 23 and after extensive research, will be hopping on it to maintain my norwood 2.5 hairline until I can afford an FUE procedure in the future. Since I'll also be taking an angrogenic compound (no longer natty) I'll defs be blasting some test cypionate. Best of luck OP

your baldness is already too far from stoping it without looking weird. Unless you want to keep your hair as it is right now, but I don't know if it's worthy.

Best option IMHO would be to shave your head and maybe keep your beard if you're into that style.

This is a forum about working out... not talking about your faggot ass hairline.

Your beard is ugly as shit, by the way. You balding prick.

Definitely balding. For one thing you can dye your hair and for another grey hair is fucking sick and I'm excited to get it. I have a couple gray hairs at 22 and I unironically hope it spreads quickly and I grey more fully by at least 26 so I can be an animu character

i would rather go bald than risk the 2% chance at erectile dysfunction desu
this place should be renamed /aesthetics/ at this point

same man, 24 and im about a quarter grey, wish it would just speed up.

But you could literally stop taking it if you got sides. Anyways your call man

>is there anything I can do to slow it down?
yeah actually lift weights

avoid keto memes
lift, run, and it a lot of good carbs, some protein and little fat
in a matter of 2 months you won't give a fuck about anything

Do what user said. But why not do both? Start medication and minoxidil AND buzz or shave it. So you can at least see if you really need to spend so much money on meds or if you can rock the bald/buzzed look. If you have a strong beard game and you pray regulary in the temple of iron this look might end up pretty masculine and alpha!
Combine that with some decent clothes, leather boots and especially CONFIDENCE and you will look better then before.

And also don't be a pussy about your hair. You aren't a women, are you?
If you are you could rock the hijab style.

Hairloss can be prevented by taking a creatine stack

fuck this internet hivemind "either have a perfectly thick nw0 hair or just shave it bro its over". you dont have a perfect hair but its not that bed. you can try minox, toppik, styling it differently
on your hair looks perfectly fine. you have a shit hairline but you dont have diffuse pattern, the remaining hair is solid. style it in a different way and dont worry about it much, no one is that fixated on hair, height, whatever as Veeky Forums claims

Stop shampooing your hair

I'm so so sorry man. Also fuck the "just be a man, shave it bro". Eat shit you retarded faggots

Isn't V line fronthair quite normal for white-males?

I mean the fact that you get receeded V-line but don't go more bald than that.

I think baldness is when it starts happening in the middle of your head.

mate that's 1 in 50... and if you start early it's more likely.. the only thing you can do is wait for that surgery in japan

Felix?

Original original

What would this do?

Finasteride + minoxidil + keto shampoo will regrow a lot and stop further hair loss.

Nigger it looks fine. I wish I had your hair.

I'm only 18 buddy and I'm already busted

Is norwood 3 that bad, fellas? Dad has it

FUCK me lads the receding hairline snuck up on my as I was growing my hair out. I'm fucking 20 years old and it's already happening AND I have fucking pubertal gyno. Life is cruel lads

oh look another baldlet on suicide watch thread on Veeky Forums

just great

Worst part is that my hair is still wonderfully thick on the sides and back. its fucking beautiful but the front is super M shaped

>Shave your head
>Shave your beard
>Train your neck
>Start lifting

If it still looks good even with the receding hairline, keep it. Only shave it when you feel like the hairline is such an obvious detriment that it ruins the entire thing

Could just be your natural hairline. Mine's like that and has been all my life.

My natural hairline wasnt always the best so perhaps youre right. maybe my bad hairline is just amplified by the long hair. I'll get it cut and see what happens

GET ON FIN ASAP

Srs.
Go on rogaine, finasteride and nizoral. Your hairline IS receding, but you can maintain and even grow a bit back with finasteride. Check the sticky on /r/tressless. I wouldnt shave if I were you, you seem to still have lots of hair actually. Do fucking check the sticky on /r/tressless.

Should have shaved my head months ago.

Guys who are balding instantly lose 2 points on the attractiveness scale. Guys who are bald are simultaneously shifted into the invisible zone no matter how great their facial aesthetics. Sorry lads.

there is truth to this..
doesn't mean balding/bald dudes can't find love.

Your hair looks perfectly normal mate, no-one would think you're balding off that.

Most peoples hairlines aren't 100% perfect once they get into adulthood, you just don't see them pulling it back so you can see exactly.

Balding is only an issue if you start looking actually bad with it, plenty of people look great with hairlines other than NW0. Loads of hairlines change at your age too.

Bad bait.

Do you remember that felon who got famous for being hot in his mugshot? Jeremy Meeks? That guy was bald.

Finasteride saved me. Still have my high school hairline, my confidence and it's a couple of bucks a month at most.

And my dick is 7 inches rock solid and I can make it hard through sheer willpower alone. People scaring you off fin and bucket crabs.

My hairline 'receded' a bit at your age then stopped (25 now) having blond hair will make your temples look more thinned out also.

Bro, we have exactly the same hairline and head shape.
I just tried to cut it really short without buzzing it.
It kinda looks like shit and my scalp shows a lot worse, I think we have no choice but buzz it. Maybe go to an expensive barber first and see what could he do, idk.

Are you a man or a bitch?
>scared of losing hair
If u're jacked and can grow a beard it's all good

>consuming tranny drugs just to delay the inevitable
the absolute state of this board

>not training for every waking moment
>not growing your hair out
>not styling it like the Widow's Peak King
Never gonna make it

His hair honestly looks fine when it's not pulled back, see Short but not buzzed is probably the worst hairstyle for a bad hairline I think, short of a few really styled ones. Better off letting it be a little longer and cover some of the shape.

>2017

We flew to the moon( allegedly), make robots, all cool shit and yet no one to this day managed to find a cure with no sides for baldness.

Jesus I am scared, I am 100% copy paste version of my father and everyone keeps telling me that, I have the exact same hair as him and he is bald.

Normal male hairline my dude. Start taking finasteride right now and you'll be set until your 50s. Don't wait for it to get worse, because it will and then there's no going back.

Lots of things to try
>ketoconazole shampoo
>pumpkinseed oil capsules
>minoxidil
Even finasteride/dutasteride if it's worth the potential side effects. You can regrow some hair and delay being bald for several years at least.