What is the point of intermittent fasting...

What is the point of intermittent fasting? Is there a difference between eating 1500 calories throughout the day as opposed to having a small eating window to eat 1500 with intermittent fasting? Won't you lose weight the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5XxIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>THICC
There's a fasting general active right now, why don't you read some of the link, fag?

I wonder what her armpits taste like, would really like to smell&lick them.

Why would I go to a general dedicated to fasting for this question? Of course they will be biased to fasting and say it's the better option for some reason.

same breh

high test confirmed

Damn these whores are fine

Because as I said, there are some reading material and videos if you are American. The material is compact enough to not trigger your ADHD.

Now that we solved that, this is a High Test thread.

probably one of the worst photoshops i've seen

What's the original

there is no benefit, all the HGH, insulin, etc is all bad science, and hormone fluctuations that you see ANY time you arent eating are changed, so they say "see the longer you fast, the more fat you burn", which is garbage, you are burning fat all day. Most people already fast like 14 hours, not eating for another 2 hours doesnt do anything.

Perfection right here.

Nigga just answer my question lol. I guess since no one will answer this can be a high test thread.

VERY low test. Step aside

Thank you, user.

she is a coal burner

time to rub one out. stay mad nofap fags

New rosee divine vids? I thought she retired

Name?

no retard

So what? She is still hot and unavailable to me anyways.

actually yes, fasting is just some junk to post on youtube to get views, it doesnt actually do anything, ive been doing IF for 7 years, it doesnt do a damn thing.

I don't care if it is good or bad, reducing the feeding window was such a great move for me. Now I only care about eating during 4 hours of the day and fuck it, let my body handle it. One less distraction for the other 20 hours.

>waking up and going on with the daily routine instead of immediately seeking food
>never feel like eating outside of my two daily meals, nor having to care about it

nobody can be this stupid :')

>ywn be her locker room towel after a long run
Why even live

you do realize it is JUST an eating pattern right and there are ZERO hormone benefits...right? nobody can be so stupid as to believe pubmed junk that is cherrypicked.

The only thing that makes life worth living is tall, slender, leggy women with strong (but not massive) asses and cute faces.

These thick lil midgets can get it occasionally but I'll always prefer mile long legs thank you. It's the difference between a club slut you bring home and bone and "the one" you go out of your way to make happy and marry. Totally different classes of women, barely even the same species.

imgur.com/a/5XxIL

The theoretical benefit is that it causes just one insulin spike, which then drops off so that your insulin levels are normally fairly low; as opposed to constantly eating, which keeps your insulin level elevated throughout the day.

Note: I am not saying this is true or that it is false, just that this is what I have heard as being the benefit of IF.

insulin is just a non issue for fat loss, its not like once you eat some food, BOOM insulin comes in and TOTALLY stops fat oxidation. people just dont understand what insulin is, i mean forum users who read articles. you are constantly oxidizing fat, it is true that insulin blunts it to a small percentage, but you still get 100% of total fat loss regardless if you ate across the day, once, twice, whatever. its just some new age memery because building muscle and fat loss is a joke and there isnt much to discuss about it.

The benefit isn't so much weight or fat loss as it is allowing your body to repair and take out the trash of the toxins in your blood and lymphatic system without expending all the energy on digestion. If your body is constantly trying to digest, sending energy, blood and shit to your digestion system, it can't effectively take out the trash, so to speak. Cancer.

This is probably the greater benefit of it. A 4 hour window is pretty tight though.

>toxins
stopped reading there

>stopped reading there
Because you are a clueless,dumb faggot who thinks he is always right when you are usually always wrong. You are a fucking piece of shit.