Do Gomad

>Do Gomad
>Shit looks like this

Fuck you cunts, it felt like an alien growing inside me

How do I absorb milk correctly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is wrong with you mate?? GOMAD is shit, especially if you're (and you obviously are) sensitive to lactose. Just eat chicken, brown rice (or sweet potato) and veggies, you won't have this issue....

You are also eating food right

>actually doing GOMAD
why did I delete my reaction folder

>falling for the gallon of milk a day meme

here's one for free

>pic is op

Looks like someone came in your ass before you shit

do GOSAD (gallon of semen a day)

do people really fall for GOMAD + SS? I don't even know how you can read that shit and instantly recognize that its a fucking troll.

what's SS?

here's what I used to use to bulk

going to try keto bulk next (been on vacation lost gainz)

>People posting pictures of their shit

I mean, I knew this was a shitty board, but I didn't know it was a shitty board literally...

fuck off tripfag

Starting Strenght, a weight lifting program by Mark Rippletoe

Be whiter.
When I was going through a really shit period one winter a few years ago I managed to survive for a few months on nothing but milk and alcoholic drinks, sometimes consumed together, mostly separate. After a couple of weeks I just stopped shitting regularly.

No one cares fuck off

where can I get those spreadsheet templates

theres this thing called leaving, try it

gomad is a shit method. Too high in fat. Just eat more whole foods.... Way better for your progress, waist size, and your heart health if you care about your well being. It's an outdated diet method.

Regular ass milk is a whole food, retard. And you do realize you can get milk with less or zero fat, right?

Gomad sucks. It's all about the steak and eggs diet.

Why is high fat intake bad?

I actually lasted two months on GOMAD when I was doing SS -- my shits were pale but nothing particularly uncomfortable about them, and I felt super fucking strong. Didn't even gain that much fat.

What's wrong, milky boy?

>gomad is a shit method
>too high in fat

People know that there are different kinds of cow milk right?

Skimmed milk is basically lactose and protein.

He phrased it badly.
High fat intake isn't bad by itself, the problem is drinking a gallon of milk that has as much fat as it has protein, it makes it very calorie dense despite not giving you more nutrition.
In short, it's just unnecessary unless you plan on eating almost nothing during the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM

Looks like you have parvo.

>tfw adopted new puppy
>he just passed from parvo
>go on Veeky Forums to try to get my mind off of it
>see this
>start crying

Sorry for the loss /user/. I used to work at a rescue and know just how tough it can be to watch pups go through that.