/fraud/ steroids general

muscle gril edition

read the reddit wiki before asking your retarded questions

NO SOURCE TALK

why can we not post about src?

>just want a basic cycle of test e
>Can't find any in NZ

Ahh body acne

My roid acne is completely gone ever since I quit Milk. I still eat dairy product but I stopped drinking milk, and instead I drink Almond titties. It's a huge difference.

I dont drink milk. I didnt have any on 600mg test 100mg drol. But 900mg test gave me bad body acne.

Currently on first cycle of 500mg of test. Almost 2 months in. Plan to run it for 5 months. Plan to add 600mg of eq on top of it for the last 3 months for even better gains, pump, strength and endurance. I am probably somewhat retarded for not just sticking to test and also for doing it for 5 months (will cut it short if sides occur), but I will do it anyway. Really good gains so far, should be insane by the time I am done. Will cruise on 200mg when I am done.

lmao

>2 month "cycle"
>plan to go for 3 more
lmao

girls who lift are diseased in the brain

Zinc supp also helped, and I changed to natty soaps.

source?

low test, plz kill self my man

How do you guys feel safe using gear that comes from an UGL? What assurance do you have of quality?

Didn't see much mentioned about it in the wiki about tainted vials, contaminants and mislabelled dosages.

It's not a "2 month cycle", you retard. Learn to read.

I planned to do 12 weeks like all the retards say, but realized that it takes more time than that get really good results. I've already got some good results, but what I am looking for takes more time and probably some eq on top.

Last thread got archived, anyone have anything for Tren lethargy? Already got T3.

You don't.
On the other hand the big brands are making good money on it, why would they risk stopping when making gear is easy as fuck?

NO SOURCE TALK

Natasha Aughey

You could start with not taking 1g of tren or whatever you are taking. Much lower dose and you should feel a lot less lethargic.

What does /fraud/ think about Epistane? What dosages do you run it at and for how long? Share your opinions!

Natty 1/2/3/4 here with a question for xp'd gear users.

How good are you at spotting gear use? Can you tell by looking at people?

From lurking for years i know some common giveaways. Like abnormally low bf%, cannonball delts, perfect symmetry, acne/zits.

I refuse to believe a woman

Will a blood test while on gear get me dismissed from the military?
Eurocuck asking.

Is 65$ per 250mg Test E too much? Fuckin seems like a lot.

hey man
I have 1 cycle of test e for 6 months and another for 4 months under my belt. just take care of your joints and tendons because your collagen synthesis is limited and may catch up with you on such long cycles. My second cycle was cut short because my knees started bothering me. started supplementing with collagen, msm, fish oil and cissus and took about a month break (after pct of course) now I'm two weeks into 500mg test and I added deca 250mg/wk, no issues so far. good luck to you.

But the gains are great and it only hits me when I sit down for a longer period.

You can usually tell by looking, on the other hand so many people are on gear and they'll still look natty.
bf% is a great indicator if they tend to stay extremely lean for a long period.

Price for me is 40 bucks for 250mg 10ml so I'd say yes.

no, that's standard

Hey. Thanks for the feedback.

EQ increases collagen, so it will probably reduce my chance of me getting injured.

I've had some slight wrist pain from strength gains being so explosive (I ran dbol as a kicker), but apart from that, I've had no problems so far. I always make sure to warm up my rotator cuffs before each workout and do some good warmup sets.

Carefull, while Deca makes joints comfy it only masks the pain.

Well shit 40 is a much better deal.
Are the other types of Test cheaper?
Goal is a 10 week cycle 500mg per week. Not trying to get huge but could lean up some and need the strength gains

>But the gains are great and it only hits me when I sit down for a longer period.

What's the point of good gains when you're too lethargic to put it to use? You get a good body for what? To sit around and sleep all day? You should be out meeting women and having fun. Steroids should make your quality of life better, not worse. It's one thing if it's for only a short period of time (e.g sdrol making you lethargic for some weeks), but being lethargic for longer periods of time for a little more gains is stupid.

>roiding for this

lmao dyel

Stick to Test E, it's the cheapest.

>You get a good body for what?
That slight sliver of hope of not being a worthless genetic piece of trash. Also cosplays.

>To sit around and sleep all day?
But I feel fucking amazing when doing shit. It's when I sit down behind my pc for half an hour I get insanely sleepy

>You should be out meeting women
Are you implying I should cheat?

Fuck me it's the cheapest lol.
I need to leave my girl if I want to throw around 1500 for a cycle.
Thanks for the answers though

>1500
Are you buying fucking golden syringes?

>Are you implying I should cheat?

Yes. Just kidding. If you have a girlfriend, then that's great. All I am saying is, there is no need to take that much tren. You've done 1g of tren, so now you're in a mindset where you possibly can't take less and in your mind any less would mean shitty gains (it wouldn't). I get that way sometimes myself, too, it's hard to break out of that way of thinking. 1.5g of test would probably produce insane results for me, but I am not going to take that much just because it would give me better gains, that would be stupid. I am not going to look like a walking ocean and possibly grow tits for some more gains, you know.

Rough estimate.
250mg at 65$ a pop.
500mg a week.
10 weeks = 5,000mg
1300 just for the test
Add Clomid, nolva, Arimidex, and needles

I've actually lowered the dose of Tren back to 600mg. Panic attacks got the better of me again.

Sorry really should have mentioned that. Still kicking down being E ester and everything.

Are you implying you pay 650 bucks for a 10ml vial?

How off is my math?

Guys should I netflix and chill with this thicc 6/10 asian chick tomorrow or go cuck this dude with his thicc 36 year old wife (im 22)

The asian chick is pretty close to me and the cuck is like 2 hours which is a pain in the ass but im white so I wont get too many chances to cuck someone. Another thing is I found these people off craigslist and would probably end up spending the night, im scared I will get raped and killed in my sleep

That cycle would cost me 150 bucks max.

Lol where did I fuck up then?

Do an 8 hour arm workout instead.

its probably $65 for a 10 mL vial at a concentration of 250 mg/mL so its 2500mg of test per vial

>fuck thicc asian girl
>fuck some dirty old rag while his husband mastrubates to you

Pick one.

Check your source, the 250mg for $65 is prob a 10ml vial. You'd only need two vials.

Omg I just fucking realized. Thanks for helping a retard guys.
Jesus that was dumb.

But I will be a bull and anytime someone calls me a cuck in /fraud/ I will be immune

Should I buy my gf a birthday present or more tren?

Your gains from Tren should be your gift to her

You are being enabled by some craigslist pervs, doesn't count.

Post what they look like, I'm into young thicc girls, asian is a plus. Can't imagine railing someone's beat up wife just for bragging.

You've had enough Tren, you told us you would be nice to her.

d-do you think a 250mg/ml vial of test e only has 1 ml in it?

It's the worlds cutest vial.

Yeah.... even though my source clearly states 10ml.... I got it all straightened out though.
I'm still looking at around 300 for the whole cycle but that's way cheaper than what my dumbass thought before.
Will test make me smarter?

I'm just bored being on cruise. My bloods are fine.

Going to stock up some more sdrol and tren and then go for another round soon.

ampules are a thing

yes and they aren't 65 dollars a pop. or vials.

>I'll do everything to keep her this time!
>She's my muse, my life's blood!
>Anything I tell you!
>hur dur buying more Tren fuck her.

Just wait another couple of weeks. Or just up the test for a while.

Not sure if this is "source talk", but I want to do a test cycle but the ABA will fuck my shit up if I get caught(and arrested or cited or whatever).

What is the safest way to get 'roids? I'm thinking having somebody local be an middle man, but I don't know anyone who is on gear.

Where are you from?
Domestic shipping should be fine.

cant post the wife since this is blue board. if she will let me creampie then I will fuck her if not then its the asian chick

Either way have fun doing so, stay safe.

i'd go for the thicc asian chick, might lead to more.

bitch just told me I have to wear a condom. not for that shit im getting that asian pussy. Anyone recommend some good kino that will get her wet about 30 min in?

I live in the US.

If you're in the US you're fine. Plenty of domestic and international sources.

I have 1ml ampules. Pharma of course. It's pretty nice being able to pop open an ampule and not having to draw the exact amount.

tfw the wife I'm fucking wants to come off birth control and for me to nut in her while her husband watches

dont, if you get her preggo and she comes after you for child support youre fucked

But the glass fragment will kill your gainz brah

I'm quite confident they won't considering how much money they make. I'm on dat tren birth control anyways lmao.

Am I weak-willed loser if I want to use DNP as a fatty? I've been cutting but I've been stalling for the past two months. Most of the fat is thighs, hips, and midsection. I look like atrany midtransition. I just want this shit gone as fast as possible.

3 weeks left of cycle

If you don't have the willpower to lose weight without DNP, you'll just gain it all back afterwards. Successfully diet for another month and if you can do that without any hiccups, then add DNP to finish the job.

Wouldn't say you're a loser you just need some discipline. Keep at it and you'll lose weight. Just remember losing the weight is the easy part. Gaining appreciable muscle mass is hard.

not bad but cycles are shit. BNC for lyfe

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR EVERY TIME I TRY TO KEK SOMEONE THEY TRY TO MAKE ME WEAR A CONDOM DO YOU HAVE BBC

actually im on the opposite end of spectrum. Asian manlet but apparently I look like the bull type

How much can you expect to gain on a 3 month beginner cycle? Thinking Test E 400-500mg weekly and maybe some Dbol.

I just started DNP yesterday and the shits no joke

Only 250mg a day but I'm still a sweaty mother fucker

Can't imagine what 500mg is gonna feel like next week

Im legit fraud. I compete in a sport which tests

Depends entirely on your genetics, training, diet and sleep.

Quite a bit. Do 500-600/ week. And swap dbol for tbol or anadrol, depending on your goals.

Everything in the gym will start to feel lighter around week 3-4, then weeks 5-12+ you'll feel like a champ in the gym. My first cycle was 400mg test (had 0 sides that's why I said do 5-600) and my bench gained 50 pounds in 12 weeks (really 8 considering the first 4 you're just waiting for the test levels to build up) and all my other lifts skyrocketed too

How hungry do you feel? I've heard DNP just increases your hunger proportionally to the fat burned which I could see being problematic

which sport?

Pretty standard. I was sick all last week and I got a big appetite when I started feeling better. But that went away and didn't get much worse when I started DNP. Hard to tell when it's just 2 days in.

Watch enhanced athlete/ Tony huge's videos on DNP. He's the only one I've found on YouTube who doesn't automatically say "hurduurrrr DNP will kill you don't do it"

yeah join the club my dude. i have a DUI and some previous drug arrests on my record so getting caught with roids would be the end of me.

your best bet is probably to just order it directly to your house via mail and never have it in your car

Uhhh if you have a decent social circle you should have multiple sources. I have at least 5 friends who i can get juice off of

No one gives a fuck about you ordering $400 worth of reddit steroids to your house
The DEA has bigger problems to worry about

I'm on TRT, can I just blast and cruise for life?

R/Steroidsourcetalk

Lol @ paying any more than $25 for a 10ml vial of test e.

you'll gain a moderate amount of muscle and strength. my advice would be to not buy too much into the hype of the whole injecting steroids thing. the effects of testosterone are very mild and more importantly very SLOW. it literally takes MONTHS to notice the effects and even then they are mild at best. just imagine yourself going through puberty again. your brain wants it to be acute due to the whole psychological effect of injecting shit but in reality it doesn't really work like that. it's slow and takes time

That's what it's all about.

t. on TRT as well and enjoying that sweet pharma grade test

Ok again, sorry if I'm edging in on source talk... but where the fuck do I begin trying to find a source?

Everyone I know is dyel.

I was on pharma test too but it was expensive, now I just buy test online for a third of the price

>Insurance covers it so I only pay $4 for x2 1 ml vials (can't get 10ml vial due to state law regarding days supply of controlled meds)
>0.9% benzyl alcohol so almost no PIP

bout to start a 15 week 500mg Test E cycle

what can I expect

Fuck you retards not knowing where to find a source

go buy some $15 test prop and $30 tren

Very noticeable gains and a load of bloating.

Make sure your PCT is in order before starting. That was my first cycle except I did it for 12 weeks and I put on 19 lbs. Enjoy.

I have my PCT ready from the start

I also have an AI

I'm not fat like 15% bf

Will I lean out and get cut while on test?

>I'm not fat like 15% bf
you're fat

>Will I lean out and get cut while on test?
no

>insurance pays HIM to get swole