How many shopping bags can Veeky Forums carry?

How many shopping bags can Veeky Forums carry?

as many as i need to. provided they dont split

how do u carry the tray of eggs

I fit it all in two large bags for life. Not fucking with them plastic shits that feel like they're going to rip when you put anything heavier than bread in

all of them

With my hands

In a bag?

ALL OF THEM

Guy in OP's pic isn't even using his forearms to hold extra bags in a Zercher position. You're never gonna make it in one trip like that.

I usually fill up 2 baskets, so depending on what I'm getting that trip it could be in the 60+ lb range

A nice long distance with a pair of pipe shaft DBs would be about 95lbs per hand for 200-300 ft, so shopping is easy

After my hernia surgery, I was carrying 25lbs (the weight restriction I was on) within 3 days

this is a trick question

the answer is always all

all the bags

LMFAO2BAG!?

None, i don't pay the extra 20 cents per bag. who the fuck voted for the bag tax anyway? fucknig retards

>tray of eggs
Fuck off cityfag, chickens are the least maintence heavy animal. If you buy eggs you should be ashamed.

this
months of doing dumbbell dead lifts and squats have trained me for grocery bags

I have two bags made out of fabric where I put my groceries, they can hold anywhere between 15 and 20kg. I also put some groceries on my messenger bag behind me.

How many scoops should I take before unloading groceries for my wife's son?

>Taking more than one trip to get the groceries in

ONE. FUCKING. TRIP.

>this thread

Fucking beat me to it.

Used to be me. Now I got two boys.
I already started making the oldest do push ups when he's in trouble.
They gunna make it.

Enough to where the paper bag starts to rip half way up to the 5th floor

About 350

This.

Healthy shit weights a lot too.

>Working out as negative reinforcement

Enjoy raising lanklets you fag

All of them. No matter what and how much I buy. Stupid tick, but anything else just feels wrong.

>excersize as punishment