Current body thread

New cbt thread pussies

moar chest
stop chest

taken this afternoon

Should have to declare if fraud or not

bretty good dude. I'd say your chest should be puffier. No hate though.

Agreed, I've been hitting chest 3x a week. Slow gains..

REMINDER that photos that crop the head out make the body look x2 as big

You all know that calves are also part of your body right??? pussies

>roided without proper foundation mode

I see your front delts are really well developed. You say you're hitting chest a lot, are you sure you're isolating it well enough? Personally for me I've had some issues with hitting the chest and my front delts receiving most of the stimulation.

Looking good

Make way faggits!!

Goal body right there.
Seriously mirin those delts

good insight, i'm pretty sure I'm not.

I just got a rogue gym in my garage a month ago and started going crazy in there.

I've done p90x about 6 times now so I started with the weights. I watched some youtube videos but not sure what I'm missing

PS no spotter so I don't go as hard as I could

any tips/tutorial vids would be appreciated

Nigger you're big
>tfw I can only call you nigger from behind a screen because I'd be scared of you in real life desu senpai

lol wtf jack

well played

mirin

what's the point? start asking yourself this more often

We have the same hair senpai

Any advice?

The THICC homogenous mass that defies gravity hair?

Complimenting him

Why do you all shave your chest hair?

Start lifting

Great shoulder frame, just start eating and lifting lots more.

>implying I can grow chest hair in the first place.

This year I'll get "big"

Thanks!
Thanks I guess, not sure why you chose to put it that way but you do you BB

What do u do for back?

T-rows, single arm rows,seated rows,bent over rows. Every workout starts with a set of 20 pull ups and ends the same

post belly button :}

no h-homo, ofc.

Arms and chest are weakpoints, focusing on that currently.
We're all gonna make it

how do i get that core?

pls no 'squats and ohp'

Sexy delts, but bro please dedicate some time to core.
You there in my eyes man, just get a fucking tan and go down 2-3% bf and you'll be an aesthetic masterpiece!
Ideal athletic build, you most people's goal bodies you know dat!

165lbs
225 bench
275 squat (deepdeep)
235 clean

151 lb and currently bulking

There's fat in my lower back that's bothering me, so I can't wait when my cut comes so that I can get rid of it.

Down from 270lbs to 230lbs now, gonna continue cutting to 215 at least. I'll make it one day.

mirin, routine?

Its like you have your own arm rests. BTW weight means nothing without height.

basic PPL with heavy compounds

Im 6'3". My Dr said 215lbs would be healthy. And yeah I'm barrel chested as fuck. Ya win some ya lose some

Fuck sake, i used to be Veeky Forums. Now after having a year off due an elbow injury and some achillies tendon problems, I'm unfit as fuck and have a slight belly.
I guess it's time to crank out the couch to 5k and start on lifting 3 times a week.
I'm thinking about joining a boxing or jiu-jitsu club to build up my low as fuck confidence, too.

Thanks for the motivation u sik cunts

dem hips

5'11 208lbs

Watery as fuck from a large pizza last night

How many years have you guys been working out to get like this? Just wondering since this is pretty much my goal body and I'm nowhere near it now... even now I'm just sitting here instead of heading out to the gym because of my anxiety and need some motivation so I'm browsing Veeky Forums instead.

Supplement test while being sensitive to hormonal changes so you break out in chest acne. Eat somewhat big, and lift consistently for a few years. You'll get there man.

more like what do u do for black

6 out of 7 guys you likned are most likely on steroids.

>How many years have you guys been working out to get like this?
this doesn't matter at all becasue the most important part is how did they look when they started and what is their background in sports.

If you want to stay natural you will need at least 5 years of hard work

5'7" 70kg and change.
Currently cutting. How much weight do you think I'll have to lose before I'm somewhat lean?

Current lifts (if they matter):
Squat: 92kg x 2
Bench: 75kg x 1
Deadlift: 116kg x 5
OHP: 60kg x 1

Here's the pic.
Also, do I have gyno?

Here's another.

this same fucking cuck again
kill yourself

I have hit a wall, I can't seem to put on anymore weight no matter how much I eat

you don't have gyno.

lose weight and you'll be fine

U natty?

>62kg
>can't put on weight
Bro, you're fucking tiny. You're seriously not eating enough.

I'm 170cm and have always had a ridiculoiusly fast metabolism. I eat a tub of cottage cheese every night before bed

Count your calories, sleep enough,train hard and you'll grow eventually just don't be a pussy and lazy

Nice imperial aquila tat man

how's the gay bar?

5'5 140lbs. Back injury is holding me back from leg workout. Started TB-500 peptide mix with GH for recovery today, let's see how fast it will heal.

Am i a big guy?

>fast metabbolism
>cottage cheese at night

Its the other 23 hours a day when you aren't eating anything. Goddamn, I hate tinyposters. Put down the fucking happy meal and eat some goddamn peanutbutter and granola

BF% estimate? My BMI is classed as overweight

Jason Genova/10

nice abs

20%

POost your fucking height and weight you faggots.

>5'6 guys conveniently "forgetting" to post their stats so they can play the big man

6ft 180 I never have a plan or goal. What could I achieve by November with big eating and lifting?

>by November

Not much really. More strength and very slightly larger muscles that nobody will notice.

5'7/220lbs>165 currently>145 in a few months hopefully. /19yrs /1 year lifting

shit genetics coming through, lifting for a year, cutting weight right now, want to drop to 80kg, maybe more if needed but i dont think so

188cm tall (6'2 in burger)
87kg bw (191lbs)

1/2/3/4 for singles except diddly which i have for 5 reps and ohp for 3 last time i did it

ape long arms, makes bench hell, same goes for legs, makes squatting good morning hell, gyno since ever

will post other pics that look much worse

I have never in my adult life seen someone so desperate to have some sort of assumed power over someone else.

>P..P..POST HEIGHT YOU FAGGOTS. THAT WAS I CAN CALL YOU N..N..NAMES!!!

What in God's name are you possibly rumning from son? We're all here if you want to talk

2-3 years tranformation.
70kg to 93kg

neck work?
mirin

just like many other guys here
no homo

>tfw just want to be thicc

3/3

If you don't have squatting shoes, go get some. I'm similar to you (same height, just fatter) with same ratios. Made my squat much much more comfortable. Use them for didlys too which feels better.

Also I can't even bench 2 plate with my long arms, the rest I got down

Bump

i prefer deadlifting in socks or completely barefoot

chad alert

nice
cute!

I meant to say 'I use'. It feels like my legs serve no purpose otherwise, so this makes it easier to get weight of the ground. Probably not for everyone.

you probably also do almost stiff legged deadlift like me

those are the cards we were dealt unfortunately

Height and weight? Mirin' by the way

Started with a standard PPL in August, now doing plebbit's workout -- I'm 6'3, 90kg.

Also, is bro-split a meme?

wtf

1dayImay

Any advice? Should I get leaner? I feel like my 6 pack is showing as much as it should... also any lagging muscles? (excuse the underwear)

mirin core

what do I need to work on besides everything

Honest opinion on my physique, what should I focus on?

I'm 6'2 205 pounds

Cut or bulk? It's not summer anymore, so no more shirtless days, but my friends keep telling me to cut for sixpack, but I'm already weak af but could look big in clothes over the winter and get stronk. Please respond

Delts a lil more, your back a hella more for that wideness

Traps and forearms + core

You should consider working out your lats sometime

you need bigger shoulders

>5'll

dost thow even hoist?!!?