What is the minimum level of Veeky Forums before I can achieve a chubby Mexican gf?

What is the minimum level of Veeky Forums before I can achieve a chubby Mexican gf?

Have a pulse if you're white

can she cook?

bout tree fiddy

>move to California
>don't do anything else
>????
>Mexicans everywhere
It's a curse to be honest.

They only want money. How fit you are is irrelevant.

Mirin those triceps

I know 'how much do I have to lift to achieve gf x' is a fit meme, but please stop posting these. it triggers my autism

to achieve a gf:

face
social skills
status
money
social circle

power gap

not being obese

power gap

being fit

Good taste OP. Latinas were born for breeding. We should deport the men and give them all the white women as a compromise

go away tumblr whore, no one will ever like fatties.

>lived in california bay area whole life
>think mecican girls are hottest race of girls
>khv at 25

lel

This is one of my "types" I need a Mamacita.

Ayy I've been in the Bay since '98.
I still think white titcows are #1 but like you, still a virgin at 24.
It's all so troublesome.

to get a fat mexican you need a job and a greencard that's it
to get a normal gf you need something worth wanting.

>student job when i was in college
>probably hottest girl ive ever been in contact with in my life worked there as well
>she was latina and complete goddess
>she constantly insulted me
>always talkigna bout how i surely had no girfriend, no freinds, was an autistic loser, etc, all that shit
>tfw the hottest girl i have ever talked to in my life just always insulted me and treated me like shit for no reason, just because im a weirdo

should have bent her over and fucked her

This is how tsunderes work in anime universes.
Only thing you have to figure out is if you're the protagonist or not.

I'm a Chink in Norwalk (CA). I know there are spic memes, but fuck... Mexicans are so diverse. There are obviously the heavy Amerindian blooded ones and then there are fucking fineass ones that are 70%+ European. They are picky. Thank God (I don't know how when the tallest of my parents are 5'7) that I'm 6'1.
Anyways user, I've seen short/fat Chicanos with gorgeous Chicanas. What I did notice is they (dudes) always had nice vehicles. The best place to meet them are at the parks, festivals, sporting events and beach.
I don't know if you sperg out a bit, but I've been talking to these chicks since middle school. Good luck. Make sure to say "woowapa" (gorgeous), "ermosa" (beautiful) and "miha" (miss). It'll impress them a tad bit.

dead

Don't listen to this cuck

To get any women, gf, fuck buddy, girl friends, mirin, social status, Chad friends

The only thing you need: GAME

G A M E
A
M
E

You say "guapa", "hermosa" "simpática" "buena" dumb chink