My country has conscription, and there's a gym at my military base

My country has conscription, and there's a gym at my military base.
However, it only has weights. No fancy devices or anything.
How do I go about making an A/B workout plan with nothing but weights?

so no bars? just a big pile of iron chunks? fuck man I guess just find the smallest pieces and start juggling them then work your way up slowly.

Pick the weights up and put them back down again.

have fun in /switzerland/

Not Switzerland, but thank you.
Yah I guess, but how would I know what juggling bits fit which muscle?
I used to work out at a gym before, but other than maybe bench press I never really used weights.

Seems like legit advice

Country?

20 minutes of plank a day plus lots of running.

You won't have any energy to have good, regular workouts during a military service.

Been there done that. You do annoying shit in forest for 10 hours a day, are completely exhausted after it and you very likely won't be going to gym to spend your day's valuable 3 hours of free time. The gym is likely packed to full too during those hours.

Greek

Tell me on the Greek debt crisis.

desu just do this

Israel

Most of what I do is office work (I'm part of the comms corps), so I have enough time for daily workouts

Upper lower. PHUL

as in dumbbell\barbells ? because you dont need anything else . i was lucky enough to be conscripted into the airforce , had a pretty good pool and a gym with machines and weights on the base as well as hot as fuck fitness instructors . managed to make almost all the guys and some of the girls in my unit gym regulars . feels fucking great to go to the gym with a regular group daily and we kept pushing and encouraging each other . felt pretty shit when after i was discharged i had to go train alone , army turned me into a temporary-chad and now im back into autistic form .

איפה אתה משרת ?
ורוב הבעיות בלהיות Veeky Forums בצבא זה החרא אוכל שמאכילים אותך תאמת .

>jewbois can't afford a few bars
lmao

also this guy ( ) is right
t. switzerland

Sounds nice af. My base is kind of a dump in that regard, but I'll try to follow your lead on the road to chadness.
What dumbell/barbell exercises would your recommend?

האמת שבתכל'ס זאת ברמת בעיה. אני חושב פשוט לקחת ביצים וגבינה מהחדר אוכל ולשמור אותם במקרר עד לאחרי האימון.
יש פה גם כמו שניצלייה שפתוחה עד 10 בתכל'ס, אבל הקטע שאני מסיים בשעות לא סדירות, ולפעמים אני רק מתפנה ללכת לשם בסביבות 9 וחצי~עשר.

אני הולך לשם כבר בערך חודש וחצי, אבל הלכתי רק לריצות ו-muh יד קדמית ואחורית.
הורדתי קצת משקל, ועכשיו אני צריך לארגן איזושהי תכנית שתעבוד כמו שצריך על כל הגוף.

ואני משרת בגדוד קשר באוגדה ברמת הגולן. הייתי די שמן לפני הצבא, ועכשיו פרץ בי חשק עז להיות Veeky Forums.
ה

Oh my god, so you literally can only pick among sensible routines to workout, like GSLP, GZCL, JnT2, WS4SB, Nuckols, CLP, C6W, SS/TM, Madcow, Andy Baker's HLM, Bill Starr 5x5, cowboy method, the bridge, powerlifting to win, sheiko
Gosh golly, might as well become a marathon runner, you have like zero options between which you could put on an ounce of muscle.

אני צוער בבהד 1, בואו לפה יש חדר כושר שפתוח גם בשבת XD

Oyyy veyyy

מציע לך לקנות אבקת חלבון ולקחת לבסיס, האוכל בצבא הוא חרא ואין סיכוי שתקבל מספיק חלבון ממנו. חוץ מזה שהכל שם מפוצץ בשמן אז תזהר מזה.

אם אתה שמן, אתה בעיקר צריך לרוץ

כפיר?
הקטע שזה לא קצת מוקדם מדי להתחיל לצרוך אבקת חלבון? זה לא שאני באיזה שלב מתקדם שאני צריך להיות בבקרה על רמת החלבון שלי

איפה קונים את זה בכלל באינטרנט בלי לקבל הרעלה ם.ם

יש אתר בשם ״טבע בריא״ שאני קונה ממנו כבר שנים, הם אחלה חברה ומחירים סבירים

ולדעתי לא, אם אתה מגביל חלבון אתה מגביל תוצאות. הקונצנזוס הוא גרם חלבון על כל פאונד של משקל גוף

לגבי תוכניות הציעו לך דברים סבירים, אני ממליץ על PPL
תחפש באינטרנט. אתה לא צריך מכשירים

Machines are garbage anyway.

Here is what you do:
>Bench Press
>Weighted Pull Ups
>Rows
>OHP
>Deadlift
>Squat
>Curls
>Weighted Bench Dips

If you want a two day split, just do:
A: Squat, Bench, OHP, Dips
B: Deadlift, Pull Ups, Rows, Curls

הנדסה קרבית, זה בית ספר לקצינים אחי.

I CAN'T READ THESE JEW RUNES

>How do I go about making an A/B workout plan with nothing but weights?
That depends on your goals.

A full body would look like this:

A:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5 + 4th set of 8
BB row 4x8
Dips or push-ups 3x8-12 (for the chest)
BB curls

B:
Squats 3x5
Bench press 3x5 + 4th set of 8
Deadlift 1x5
Chin ups 3x5 + 4th set of 8
Hanging or laying leg raises 3x8-12

This would provide enough volume for the upper body to not fall behind like it does on SS. You can also do one less set of squats if you really dont want bigger legs, and want to look more like a typical curlbro. And a push/pull or upper/lower can easily be done too. If you got DBs there are more options in terms of exercise variety

>how do i lift weights with only weights

>go to the weights
>lift them
Aren't jews supposed to be very intelligent?

Conscripted jewboi here, responding from 2y10mo experience in the army so far, and working closely with the sports instructors on my base.

The vast majority of (non-jobnik, non-navy/AF) bases are absolute shit in terms of diet and gyms. You'll be very lucky if your gym has a proper squat rack that isn't a Smith Machine. And yes, even the rich American-donated bases I've been to don't have squat racks.
The amount of protein you get through the army is also dismal, buying protein powder is a must if you're physically active or want to work out properly in the army. Gainer isn't recommended because of the carb/calorie to protein ratio but regular powder is good. I stay off of packaged bread and the "carb" dishes they offer at bases, and stick mostly to the salads and meat-that-looks-like-actual-meat, and I bring oats and rice cakes from home instead, as well things to put on them like honey, nut spreads, tahini (for preparation), and small snacks like nuts and dark chocolate.

As far as what to do in the gym, make the most of what you'll have. You'll almost entirely be unable to stick to a lifting schedule while you're in the army, and it sucks. Work on bodyweight/weighted BW and sprints, ask your madag for Trx or jump ropes, etc etc.