What's this guy's name again?

What's this guy's name again?

Alan "diaper thief" thrall

reddit

'Starting Strength for Dummies'

Varg Vikernes

Alan "lifting for a nice body was hard so i decided to take the powerlifting route" Thrall

Alan "Shave the Beard, Alan" Thrall

Is the Thrall part his actual name by the way or a WoW reference?

beard diaper

Fitness Cringe man

Alan "I've been seemingly brainwashed by Starting Strength and am actually pretty weak for someone of my size and who has been lifting as long as I have but am still otherwise a pretty nice and down to earth guy but honestly just use one of Candito's programs" Thrall.

He hit 470 for 5 the other day on squats. He's the definition of the natty limit

candito has admitted to juicing. thrall is the actual natty limit.

When and where?

a while ago, faggot. you'd know if you've been here longer than 2 weeks. how fucking new are you?

>candito has admitted to juicing

sauce on this?

lurk moar newfaggot

No he hasn't
I've been here 7 years and Candito is natty
Post squat 1rm video

>No he hasn't
yes he has
>I've been here [insert years]
this is the hallmark of the newfag

you have to go back

>yes he has
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls...
6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
10. No spamming...

>candity
>natty
newfag alert.

He's a very technical lifter on top of having great leverages. While I want to call him out for roiding, I do question myself about it.

>is able to quickly blast through plateaus as a professional lifter
>not roiding

>is a professional athlete
>never roided

>has moon-crater back and shoulders
>didn't roid

tip top lelling kek

>blast through plateau
He's been at or on the verge of a 7pl8 dead for years
>professional athlete
Nope
>bad acne
I've got it too. Not roiding.

okay, so he hasn't actually admitted to juicing, gotcha

No, it took me about 3 years of strength training to hit those numbers and my bench was 50lbs higher than his to boot. And I was lighter than him too. Alan either has shit genetics or something in his training is off.

lol'd

Well he does run a business, YouTube channel, and trains people. I doubt he gets a lot of time to actually train himself anymore

Natty Jujimufu?

I love seeing people make that excuse for Alan, while Brian Alsruhe also has a Youtube channel, also runs a business, and also trains people, yet has way better numbers and looks way better.

lol still no proof. please kys

Lmao

That guy is also juiced to the gills. Alan isn't. He has normal 30 something year old limits

alan is like 28

Maybe he'll get more gains now that his programming is better? (lets hope)

lol any proof? Brian isn't gonna juice, he has a messed up endocrine system due to his brain tumor nor has he had the finances to allow juicing for several years now. Alan just has garbage genetics.

BeardBro

My point still stands

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but just look at Brian. He's roiding hard.
It's amazing that people consider someone who squats 470 for reps weak now. I feel like the over abundance of videos of people lifting ungodly amounts of weight have ruined any sort of realistic vision of a successful lifter.

He is a pro strongman competing at the high levels in untested events, what are the odds that he isn't roiding? I don't know his stats for a FFMI test but I'm sure he is past 25-26

lol, Brian definitely roids, 100%.
Do you think Arnold is natty as well?

>Same reason I started powerlifting

Alan "If i ever shave this beard i'll see how fucking obese i got" Thrall

Just leave dude

Mark Rippetoe Jr.

The very definition of mental retardation.
Congratulations.

lol

Alan's probably is an example of the natty limit. His genetics get a hard time because of his body and mistaken beliefs as to what is achievable natty.

His genetics are good. He was in the military and graduated top of his training group. Fitness and strength was a big factor in this decision. In HS he played decent level football and was a track athlete. You can see pics of him from this time and he is JACKED for a guy that age. He at least has very good genetics if not great ones. He's just a natty getting by in a sea of frauds.

he recently squatted like 550

thats not a weak guy anymore by any standards and especially for being ~220

>he recently squatted like 550
He can even squat 5000 lbs but it still doesn't matter when you look like this

I DONT KNOW BUT THAT CUNT IS FOR SURE IN LITTLE DRAGON WITH THAT HOT AF AZN GRILL

When did he admit to using steroids? Do you have any proof of that?

>something in his training is off
>shit genetics
are you familiar with him?

Never has, he has always claimed natty and barely benches 315x1

Fuck, I came here to say that
Kekked hard

Guy can't even write a program, he has only made progress due to getting a coach. Why should people listen to this guy?

isnt that the guy from epic meal time ?

lol

haha

Weakjaw McNaughtfoolinganyone

I hear ya. I hit and exceeded his numbers by following Keto....took me three weeks. He doesn't actually know anything.

Marlan Rippethrall

Stop lifting weights

Hahaha hi virgin

I used to enjoy his videos before he got deep into the starting strength cult meme.

Now he's clearly shilling and i couldn't care less about him. Even omar is better than him at this point.

SS Coaches (Austin) actually improved his lifts because they changed around his program. And he went to their seminars and got certified.

If you know anything about SS and Rip you'd quickly learn that he doesn't take too kindly to roiding, which is the reason why he retired at 30 from powerlifting and bought a gym. Most of the SS coaches around his Texas gym share a similar mentality.

If anything, Alan probably found some kindred spirits in the pursuit of nattydom.

don't get me wrong i follow austin baraki's advice and i love mark and read his books but alan is being very biased on his videos lately and i think the reason behind it is self promotion.

And i wasn't even talking about roiding/being natty so i don't follow your point on this.

munch man pubes nigger

lol

when you eat shit this hard.
who are you trying to convince with no evidence? go back to debating for the flat earth