With a body like that, how is he not playing in the NFL?

With a body like that, how is he not playing in the NFL?

He's 5'4" but you already knew that. Fuck off.

Too busy being a surgeon

Because there's so much more to pro football than your body. If you have any doubts, just look at the list of cut players recently. Each team had roughly 90 people on the roster an cut it down to 53. You're competing against the best of the best at football. Having a good body is the base level.

Yeah but his body is pretty aesthetic and he has full muscle bells so I doubt they'd cut him.

At least try next time please

streaming > sports

NFL is for fatties, not fit men.

He is literally a midget

Damn that's an old picture. He isn't that fit anymore if I remember correctly all he does is play videogames, lift and eat bad food.

he's still fit

but he'll always be 5'6 feelsbadman

>5'6

More like 4'9" looks like he has a child helmet on And he has diarrhea skin

Holy fuck this is comical. Manlets can't compete

Aren't running backs between 5'6 - 5'11? He could if he wanted but I guess streaming is what he likes the most. Not a lot of pressure and he gets to play videogames everyday.

Because the NFL is racist against white supremacists.

t1 took the neck pill

holy fuck, my dude.
this makes me sad, tyler should just give up.

lol who has the hotter gf though
>inb4 chin
easily fixable with cheap surgery

you lookism faggits need to stop

>5'7''
>benches 420
>squats 500
>4.4 40 yard dash
>1 second 100 meter dash

gtfo his dick dude. you shouldn't look up to a streamer as your father figure.
clearly you've seen Steve's nudes? she's fucking hideous

Wait what the fuck? This dude has got almost 700k subs on YouTube? I thought he was just some unknown guy.

>everyone laughs about him being a manlet
>he benched 4 pl8, literally stronger than anyone in this thread and 99.999% of fit

his team held him back
gg

Her body is a 10/10 idc what you say faggit

literally gay af

>YouTube
there's truth behind the manlet memes user. IT IS easier for manlets to look better and get stronger. and with traps like those he most likely did a cycle

Easier as in faster? in 3 years the taller guy will always look better, bigger, and stronger.

What do you mean it is easier? His bodyweight is like 20kg below taller guys and he STILLY outbenches then so enormously.

tdee lower, small RoM, etc

Kay, take 10kg off.
Now he still outbenches everyone ITT.
Now what,