Fuck fuck fuck supppressssion

So I started taking ostarine. .5ml's which is 25 mg's daily. Liquid not pill form. Starting to notice that my dick and balls are shrinking. My balls are getting soft and my energy levels are dropping. From all of the research that I did it looked like I did not need to take anything with it. My buddy, who I just talked to, said I should have been using a liver protector, test booster, and estrogen blocker. Someone who has some knowledge about this please update me in regards to what I should be doing. Also my testicles have been hurting.

Other urls found in this thread:

isarms
lmgtfy.com/?q=good pct
youtu.be/W0mGIxXYjJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not from the US so I have no clue about wtf u talking about, but I assume it's some form of pro-hormone or 'oral' steroid.

If so, discontinue use immediately. Your bro is correct in the sense you're meant to take a shitton of stuff with orally administered steroids and they're not worth it in the long run. You want to juice, you pin. It will give you better results for smaller risk and cost.

it is a SARM. MK2866. It is not a steroid.

>SARMs

please help

what does this mean?

it will return to normal after you stop, how long have you been taking it? Ostarine is not hepatoxic, you do not need liver protection, or "estrogen blocker", ostarine shouldnt affect your estrogen. You could take some meme test booster when you stop to help your natural test return to normal, zinc for example. Also, are you sure its actually ostarine because ostarine is very very mild

yes. blue bottle. liquid. creamy liquid on sides when arrived. had to warm up for it to disolve.

13 days

well sarms are fake a lot of the time. Anyway, you're either imagining that your dick has shrunk because thats not possible, or your erections are weaker, which is possible. If you've been taking it for more than 8 weeks its time to stop and let your hormones return to normal.

so it is probably a bottle of nothing>

More likely to be spiked with some other more powerful/suppressive compound, prohormones probably
I wouldn't expect any suppression in only 13 days of using ostarine, with more powerful sarms like lgd there is typically no suppression experienced until 6 or 7 weeks if at all.

so you are saying this is essentially a prohormone?

im about to go on lgd 4033
i read you're supposed to only go for 30 days then take a 7 day break to let your hormone levels go back to natty

but this guy is saying i did not even get ostarine.

i bought it from SARMS1

where you buy from?

No it's a selective androgen receptor molecule you fuck

ITS SUPRESSIVE
YOU NEED A TEST BASE

this is said literally everywhere, ps. depending on where you got it, it might not even be what it says, welcome to the world of illegal drugs.

Even enhanced athlete guys say in their videos like 1/3 of their drugs are either fake or expired

>essentially prohormone
spiked.

so i need to get a test booster? my nuts are mushy? what do i get? test booster? estrogen blocker?

SARMS1 is notorious for being shit.
I like IRC.Bio
or warehouse peptides
skyblue peptides are also good. but SARMS1 and many, many, many sites are FAKE. Google search reviews and experiences. I'm about to try sarms for the first time, lgd 4033 form RIC.Bio
I'm going to do liquid form, may be 5mg a day for 2 weeks, then see if I think I can handle going more for 2 more weeks then taking a 1 week break. you took 25mg a day which is way too much desu

what should I do? how much should i have been taking?

now don't take anything for at least a week. and then maybe buy from somewhere else, then start small. 3-5mg a day for a couple weeks

You need to inject yourself with 150-200mg of test a week to combat shutdown of test.

i cant do that. i am serving. hard to get stuff. cant go to the doctor.

Do you have a fatty fat ass in family with insurance and low T? Send them to doc and make the doc prescribe T creams and take it for yourself if fatty cool with it.
I have loads of expired T creams idk what to do with them, need to find hospital to dispose i guess.

ive been on lgd for 5/6 weeks now at 10mg and my dick works fine. im increasing to 15mg a day and also now taking yk-11

any notice in gains? pumps?

Google that shit. Or buy test-e. But then youre in a whole different ball game.

Just stop taking it or go in all the way.

shiggy diggy fucking newfags

It's all in the mind OP, you're just over thinking the negative flaws of Sarms, although I did read, taking a NSAID would be a smart choice, omega/ fish oil was mentioned.

fuck year would buy again. I wish i took before/after photos. Its like ive gotten several months of work out of just one.

I buy from a physical store in town, so i cant vouch for any online store. Sorry lads

>its like ive gotten several months of work out of just one

one what?

Saying he gained maybe 3 months worth of muscle in one month, for example.

this

i know but just curious, one month or one week or from one bottle?

Probably going to do the LGD + S4 once I begin bulking, PCT will be needed and an NSAID, so Clomid and Omega's will be used.
Hopefully it isn't snake oil... and actually is something positive.

>NSAID
im already taking both.

Reminder that sarm threads are shill threads

Reminder that like soylent threads, they always start with the same pattern (op asks question as if to seem uninformed, and several replies seemingly knowledge about sarms though never really explaining what they are or what they do)

Reminder that sarm threads rarely go past 100 posts due to samefag ratio

Reminder that sarms are almost never referred to outside of sarm threads because they get called out for being the placebo shit they really are

Report and hide sarm threads

so this is OP again. what in the fuckity fuck do i actually do?

i have this bottle...

do i just stop taking it? do i buy test booster?

i am taking fish oil, multivitamin and b12 every day. 25mg of ostarine from sarms1. is bio.irc really that much better? and also? like what do i do righhhht now.

isarms com/ostarine-mk-2866

1-4 weeks shouldn't require a PCT, however longer may require Clomid, or another PCT, purely because it suppresses slightly. Also, it can cause gynecomastia when run longer than 4 weeks.
For some reason, I think you've probably got the wrong Sarm for what you want.

LGD/S4 for Bulking stack
S4/Cardarine for Cutting
Ostarine can be paired for cutting/recomping.

ii am going to die

>i was only pretending

do you have one for mk2866

no haven't really looked into that one.. pretty easy to do yourself m8

i am borderline retarded.

>It is not a steroid.
yeah its a steroid

it isnt a steroid.

do i need pct

i'm not seeing anything on pubmed about its efficacy except in studies about cancer cachexia which isn't that helpful. unfortunately a lot of the research into it seems to be about how to detect for "anti-doping" tests.

The ONLY SARM/SERM that you do not need a PCT on is fucking GW-501516 (Cardarine).

That is the ONLY ONE that does not cause shut-down.

so what type of pct do i do

and what do i take during

>LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein choloesterol, and triglyceride levels.
>free testosterone showed significant suppression at doses > 1.0mg

Ostarine is not placebo

I was eating at maintenance for about 6 months and was obviously stalling on all of my lifts. Started cycling 20mg of Osta for 2 months and all of my lifts went up 20-30 pounds with no change to my diet.

I also suffered from mild suppression, which just proves that there is more free test in my body.

OP: You are probably just imagining it. You don't start to see the results of suppression until about a month in. Do you have any blood work to back up your symptoms?

And even if you are actually suppressed already, just power through it. Suppression means it is working. Finish your cycle(hopefully at least 45 days) and then hop on a cheap pct for a few weeks and you should be back to normal.

>taking a SARM without knowing how they work
>taking a SARM instead of pinning test
>taking a SARM without PCT ready to go

i was only going to do 30 days.

i know. I am a fuck tard. help me?

out of all of the places I couldve gone I came here. normally on /pol/

>increased lean body mass
taking testosterone suppresses your testosterone too dumb dumb, if it's not about gaining lean mass than what

not to mention it also states the people returned to baseline after discontinuation because it doesn't effect your LH/FSH

hey you fags. help me. op

Cardarine isn't a SARM. Internet broscientists talk about it under the SARM heading but it isn't a SARM.

mk2866
ostarine
at 25-30mg
it it suppressive.... DO I NEED TO GET A PCT or something now.......

bump

self bumo

Yes buy one, but don't take it now, wait until your cycle is finished.

i do not even know what to take for a PCT

lmgtfy.com/?q=good pct

>lmgtfy.com/?q=good pct
yeah but which one. how many. how does that work.

25mg is a pretty large dose. Stop or reduce to 15mg. I've done 15mg and 18.5mg and at 18.5 I started getting a bit weaker erections during week 5 and 6. You might need some help for a weak PCT regimen to recover in a reasonable time form 25mg.

so i did 25mg from the first day. if i drop to 15 now would that be a bad thing? which pct did you use?

Can we get a SARM redpill please. Everything I can find seems like they are legit. But something about them seems...off. They reek of snake oil but I cant find people talking shit about them.

I didn't feel the need for a PCT after my use because I only felt mildly suppressed, and felt fine 2 weeks after stopping. Reducing to 15mg might suppress your symptoms, but if everything sucks right now you may want to stop. If you decide upon a PCT you probably don't need to do anything harsh, so just use a small dose of whatever is most convenient for you.

Do you research first faggot!

>be me
>8 weeks into 40mg of Ostarine ED
>down 10lbs on the scale and all lifts are up
>big strong boners and libido high as fuck
>12 weeks here I come

Don't take SARMs if you don't have high natty test...

Stop taking random shit you fucking idiot.

i have absolutely no clue what pct is.

i do have high test.

i just wanted the gains.

Someone fucking help this dude

Bump to help a bro

Which supplements

lol

test booster won't do shit if your HPTA is shutting down

enjoy this user, you deserve it.

So then what does he take?

Help user

>liver protector
not methylated
>test booster
none really do much of anything
>estrogen blocker
SARMS don't aromatize

So I'm making it up in my head?

hcg/hmg

clomid or nolvadex or both, but these are not safe drugs anyways, if you are doing the health trade offs of those you should just take testosterone during your SARM cycle anyways

there are healthier PCT drugs than the above if you research

doctor will just tell him to stop and wait for nuts to come back

shoulda researched and prepared better, user. SARMs stack good with steroid cycles, I wouldn't ever take them on their own.

no, but your continued replies show how much of a lack of understanding you have, all those points he refuted are true but you responding thinking that somehow refutes that you are shut down thereby misinterpreting his knowledgeable reply shows you were never in a position of knowledge to take these drugs in the first place

just stop taking it and wait 3-4 weeks to go back to normal.

So i will taper off.

How do I do it safely next time?

My nuts hurt

i don't think tapering will help you. just stop it completely. unless there is something I am missing what is the point of tapering it? maybe below a certain dose it isn't supressive but thats alot of guesswork for someone who is shut down with no alternative.

you're dumb as shit for doing what you did and its obvious you didn't do your research but you'll probably recover fine in a few weeks. ive come off testosterone injections with no pct and came back to normal in a month but my doses werent huge.

Everything I read said no shut down would happen and no pct was needed

youtu.be/W0mGIxXYjJQ

Hmmmmmm

Explain that video then user

Please please please guys do not take sarms. First off there's been little to no human trials done so you don't even know long term side effects. Second it's androgen receptor modulators and you have those all over your body not just your muscles. There's a sarm called S4 Anadrine which users have reported fucked up vision. Third most of the sources are fake so you do not know what you're actually taking. If you fucking want gains then just be smart and inject test like a normal person.

>i don't know shit about sarms so don't take them
thanks for the redpill, faggot

So sarm are good?

Op you are fucking stupid my senpaitachi

What dk