Fapping = baldness?

Greetings Veeky Forums. I'm a robot from /r9k/, and I have a question for you guys, the Chads of Veeky Forums: does masturbation causes (or at least aggravates) baldness? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=d2f66ae847285091
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Masturbation lowers testosterone so if anything it would mitigate baldness.

Stress causes premature ballness user kun, also get out of /r9k/ woman arent that bad they are just children you cant hate children

>Asking for a friend.

Don't want the FBI to think you're going bald.

This doesn't belong on Veeky Forums, but no, masturbation does not cause balding.

You're balding because you have shit genetics, or you're under a lot of stress.

balding is genetical; some (typical) areas of the scalp have hair follicles that are sensitive to a DHT, a product of two testosterone molecules and the biologically active form of testosterone.
DHT sensitive hair follicles will over time have increasingly shorter growing phases and increasingly longer resting phases.
This leads to the hairs becoming so thin and short over time that it basically becomes "peach fuzz".

Masturbation and androgenetic balding have absolutely no causal relationship.

not op, is stress induced balding reversible?

Nope. Once those hairs are gone they're gone.

bullshit

yes, close friend of my suddenly started balding really quickly on the top of his head but it actually came back completely;
he has an unrelated medical condition that caused him to really worry a lot at that time

>Veeky Forums
>the Chads of Veeky Forums

Well, its a worth a shot to stop being stressed all the time anyway. No downside really.

Thanks u two

No
It doesn't do this either
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=d2f66ae847285091
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

If you want to believe it does it does.

>chads of Veeky Forums

how stressed do you people get? I have manic fits sometimes and still have an afro

u can hypnosis grow it back

If you havnt yet you should begin lifting OP. It may not cure your baldness but it could help you feel better about yourself and your self image. You too can make it m8.

anecdotal evidence here

ive noticed that my hair sheds more the day after i jerk off and that my hair and nails take longer to grow when i jerk off daily

Yes it causes baldness. No memes. Masturbating imcreases DHT which causes baldness. Good luck man
Signed,
23yokhv

You can try to find rhyme or reason to it all day, you won't. Truth is, it's just random luck. I don't believe stress does any real damage either.

My stepdad is THE biggest wreck I've ever seen, he pretty much never sleeps, is overweight, has anxiety problems and smokes and drinks coffee all day long, combined with his terrible diet. He's 30 and has a head full of thick hair.

My actual dad is the same, rides motorcyle with a hat on all day long, is out of shape, skinnyfat, smokes and drinks a lot, barely eats, pushing 50 with a head full of thick hair.

It's plain, pure luck.

Make this thread again in 30 years I will let you know. I'll fap 1 time a day till then and we will see how this goes.

you in the middle.

That seems to be the cause of your butt frustration m8?

no it makes your palms hairy if you do it too much

-I've actually worried about balding since I was 16 or 17 and have asked people about their diet and studied pictures of balders and none balders. Looked at races that have lots of "luck" not balding, and have read various theory's on the net and listening to theories on DHT and testosterone.
-What I've learned is there are multiple factors determining where you hairline might end up but this one I think has the most weight in my opinion of reading and listening.

-There's a layer of brown fat that insulates mammals to keep you from getting too cold. When you get stressed your head might get very hot i think largely depending on the shape of it. Larger headed people are more prone to balding over small heads. If your head is on the larger side it is prone to overheat is my theory. Your body responds by burning away the insulating brown fat that anchors, feeds blood, and keeps the hair. People who work out tend to get very hot I assume. The blood flow helps the hair but the heat doesn't. I've wanted to try icecaps like the ones cancer women use to not loss hair, try sowing two beanies together with rice inside. freeze it. ez icecap.
-People with small chins tend to also have more hair then not, often.
-One of the biggest detriments I believe to ones own hair is sleeping on it. When you're sleeping on your side, your temples tend to want to smash into the pillows so as to avoid the light hitting your eyes. This can rub away a lot of hair and make your hair itch if you dont regularly clean the oil and bacteria off your pillow.

With my Diet study I more or less just asked strange men if they included animal fat in their diet. Animal fat stores excess nutrient i believe and almost all the time the guy who said he didn't eat fat was balding or bald while the eaters of fat had hair at old age.

Outside those factors. Your scalp needs regular blood flow, metabolism could screw you up. Simply walk. Not stressful, very relaxing and blood flow. keep it cool and clean.

who the fuck has that much hate and pettiness in their heart to make that drawing? it's so absurd lol

whoever drew that has some serious mental hang ups.

In Chinese medical theory yes

>chads of Veeky Forums
lmao we're just spergs who lift

>Veeky Forums
>chads

There he is once more.

If anything /soc/ are the chads of Veeky Forums

>no nutrients lost during masturbation
LMAO

American science.

Fapping has no negative affects whatsoever except wasting your time

My back hurts me for like 36 hours after i fap, and it never hurts me any other time, and I feel like i have a lot less energy if i try to work out in that time too.
You might think its just placebo bit it feels too severe for that and masturbation is the only thing that brings it on

Yea dude, if it's just stress, the hair loss will stop and the hair you thought was gone will come back.

>cant hate children
oh but I can, disgusting boring noisy little creatures, I feel only pity when I see one

Faggot jew spreading more pseudoscience

Confirmed for not making it

Is there anything people on the internet won't blame on masturbation?

>My stepdad
>He's 30

Bro you might as well pick up a tripcode this point

Kek
It's like this faggot is constantly patrolling the catalog for nofap

how do i know if it's stress related or MPB? my dad and granddad have full heads of hair and i'm thinning on the crown. also worth noting i'm having panic attacks every other day or so

i always thought it was just MPB

It has more to do with nutrient availability and transport than hormones

Boomers are under 70, not over

Fuck off, you creepy freak.

Here's my theory on this dude. He gets off on people clicking his links and trying to prove each one wrong. He faps to the thought of you anxiously clicking his links looking for the obvious reasons they aren't factual. And when you fall for his trick and post a reply with quotes from the articles he can finally cum.

But if you don't click his links or respond to his post he can't cum. And if we all just ignore him enough he'll have nothing to fap to, essentially forcing him to participate in NoFap, of which he'll feel the superpowers and benefits and be forced to rethink his pathetic way of life. Thus breaking the curse and ending this post once and for all.

>be me
>214th day nofap
>hair's coming in quite nicely
>go on Veeky Forums
>see qt trap pic
>HHNNNNNNNNNNG
>fap
>go to bed
>wake up next day
>pillow is covered in hair
>look in mirror
>shaolin monk.jpeg
>mfw

according to broscience: yes
according to real science: no

Thanks for the research and write up.

I'm not OP but I have a large head (throughout my life people have commented on it) and a large forehead. Lately I've noticed miniaturization of the hairs along my forehead hairline and thinning at the temples. I'm trying to determine if it's a "maturing hairline" or MPB. I masturbate a ton, have always been a very anxious person with a bad sleep schedule and diet, but for the past few months I've been working on the diet/exercise/sleep part although the masturbation part is still there.

Anyway, thanks for the information, I'll try and be more consistent with my fish oil supplements. Btw, I live in a super hot area and I think I might have poor circulation because the heat seems to affect me more than my friends.

If it were male pattern baldness it wouldn't have grown back. The result of MPB are degenerated hair follicles, that won't produce long/thick hairs anymore

How do I decrease stress?

Creatine speeds up process of male pattern baldness.

Damn

Please elaborate?
Otherwise I would say to simply learn to not care. Let me ask you, what is the meaning of life? If you answer anything other than "To give it meaning" then you should expect to be stressed out.
Learn to not care about whatever is going on if you can't control it. If it's something that you can fix, then work on it to your heart's content.

funemployement

>I'm a robot
Oh boy
>from /r9k
Yes my autismocally repetitive friend. Oh yes.
>I have a question for you guys
RUH ROH
>the Chads of Veeky Forums
THIS IS RED LEADER OVER AND OUT
>does masturbation causes
UNEQUIVOCALLY YES
>or at least aggravates) baldness?
AGGRAVATED DYEL WITH INTENT TO ISHYGGDT CMON SON
>asking for a friend

I̛̜̮S͕̤̭͙̜͈ ̷͍̫̟̭͔̞̝Y̢O̢̦͓̩ͅU̹͙̜̗̩̠͟R̟̯̼̹͜ ̠͉̕F̡̼̬͚R̜I̵̦̮̝̞E̮̤͖̫N̰̪̗̩͘ͅD͎͈̪͎̘̻̳ ̱͎̙̥̯M̱̦̤̭̤̝ͅO͎̹̝͕̖͍̬͠T͉̪H̟̰̰͙̳͓ͅE͉̤̘̘̹̞͘RF̖̟͖̭̭U͈̗͖̰CK̛̜I̻͇͓N͇G͚̩͝ͅ ̗͓͔̩I͍͡N͇̭̠̬̬̪̕V̬͜I̶̹̪̖̱͖S̻̯̮͕̪̘͞I̡̩̖̣̝BL̗͓͉͓̹̪̯E̢͉̘̱͚