Femanon here, i need advice on how to lose weight but not starve myself, gain a lot of muscle etc

femanon here, i need advice on how to lose weight but not starve myself, gain a lot of muscle etc.

>5'5"
>110
>unemployed for 3 months
>recent gained 5 pounds but looks like i gained 10

i mostly want to slim down my legs. is there an effective way to reduce calf size?? what does Veeky Forums think of belly cinchers, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat less
t. Nutrition PhD student

Read the sticky

Post tits

Wrong.

>belly cinchers
>reduce calf size

Eat less, lift weights, do cardio

T H I N N

you'll look better if you put on 10lbs of muscle and the extra mass will help you burn additional daily calories relative to your current energy expenditure and intake.

O T T A W A
T
T
A
W
A

chad is that you

There's no such thing as spot-removal for muscle/fat.

Eat less, lift more.
Stop being a fucking faggot.

ty for posting exactly what I would've user

This is perfect omg

L O N D O N

If the girl in this pic lost 15kg she'd literally be a skeleton. Not skin and bones, just bones.

ty I'll read the sticky. For the record that's not me in the pic lol

Eat smaller portions of food.

Don't drink your calories.

Cardio.

Get a job and stop spending money you don't have on tattoos, phone cases, "trendy clothes" and your shitty hair.

Also lift.

MAN THE HARPOONS

fuck off michael/zack

Eat more.

post pics of yourself

RIP
This is my favorite gif

Have you tried a meme diet? girls love them

Eat under 1000-1500 calories a day. Don't eat dinner or before bed. People act like if you must eat 3 meals a day or you will die.

losertown.org/eats/cal.php

fill this out with your info and aim for your TDEE -500. Add some physical activity and you'll be dropping 2 pounds/week easy.

eat less
move more
no spot reduction
stfu and
gtfo

>dont eat dinner
nigga thats retarded. skipping breakfast is way easier to stick with for the long-term

S T I C C

Du bist aber nicht diese Kimiperi aus Rostock, oder? Die leidet schon ziemlich an einer Essstörung.

eat more amd get thiccccccc

Stronglifts 5x5 plus leg machines
2g protein/ 0.9g fat per kg bodyweight, rest carbs
Calorie deficit of 350-500 per day
Do this for atleast 2 months

yeah right, give her an advanced program + useless meme ass time wasting machines and fkin so much protein her small body will die from

bitch, eat more

That's Yurameshi.

Read the fucking sticky.

nice tuck jock femboy