What do 18-21 year old girls think about older men (30+) hitting on them?

what do 18-21 year old girls think about older men (30+) hitting on them?

do they think its weird or pathetic or does it depend on the man in question?

do 18-21 year old girls ever discriminate against older men or do they actually prefer them?

I think it depends on the man in question, but also the girl in question. If she has daddy issues she probably won't mind so much.

how many women have "daddy issues" and how does that factor into their choice of relationships?

are they just looking for a man to act like her father?

being I'm 36 I really dont have anything in common with a girl that young, unless she just wants to get banged.. which I'm cool with, but as soon as she calls me daddy its over with.

I stick to the half my age +7 rule for dating.

Given the rampant feminism, probably a great amount of them.

based Mel never pulls out.

The absolute madman

im only asking because im a 28 year old who is working on his body and his career.

i missed out on fucking hot girls when i was in college and i want to make up for it.

do i have a shot with fucking exclusively 18-21 year olds?

Yes, some chicks will be into you at that age. Not all but definitely some.
The thing is you can't come off as creepy or desperate just looking for that age. Just gotta act like normal.
If you can frequent college bars and stuff (not alone) that's your best bet.

Dude, it was completely obvious why you were asking.

But the fact that you had to ask makes it sound like you don't have the confidence to succeed.

If you're in shape and good looking with money yes. Hell just have money. Getting young women isn't hard. Don't overthink it they are just meat. Don't bring them to your level.

How can one man be so based?

I'd get on it quick, 30's right around the corner.

when I was younger I though it was not fair older guys would pick up girls my age.

now from the other side of 30 it is great, though girls are less fun when you are adult. Was virgin way too long, then in a couple of years banged 100+ girl (no 3some though)

This summer we went on vacation with the homies (5 guys + 5 girls dating), all of us are ~30, and 4 of the girls are 20>, the last one is >30 though

31yo here.

you aren't missing out on some magical pussy.
fucking a virgin is incredibly annoying.
the blood and tears is a hassle you don't need.
otherwise most girls are going to be pretty inexperienced at that age.

the only positive thing i could imagine is they may be willing to try crazier stuff. experiment etc.

on the flip side. a 25 has sucked a few dicks. and probably had better sex with another guy. which if you are insecure will be playing on your mind the next time you are at it.

right now i am trying to inception you. during sex you will think of Veeky Forums user.

18 year old girl here :)
it really depends on the girl and the guy, I personally prefer older guys since guys my age are kind of dicks and I think it's hot if the guy is older

but again it depends, you shouldn't have a problem just don't go for girls younger than 18 :///

its normal for them I am 33 years old and date a lot of 20 year old girls
some people will try to shame you and say grow up and marry, but honestly why should I settle when I can fuck prime girls without worrying about an annoying women at home?

stop posting this on my Mongolian fly fishing forum

"yep" defiantly a girl

21y/o grill here and i loathe when 30+ men hit on me. Actually I loathe when most lads hit on me, i've been taken for 4 years now. I'm not looking for hook ups and I'm 100% turned off by old men who think they can try to butter me up. I look this way because those bodily rewards are secondary to the mental gains you get from lifting.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

D E L E T

>based Mel never pulls out.
How do you think he got the name "gibs son"?

Well shit get married then, don't be mad at us if we can't see you've got a boyfriend. We have to hit on women we think are single otherwise we're going to die alone

You know Little Buddy, it does not fucking matter what Girls think!
If you want to hit on a Girl, fucking do it and live with the consequences you beta.
Dont ever ask about the opinion of a Girl again. It doesn't fucking matter what the want or think.
Do what you want and feel, you live just once, make it worth it faggot.

>im only asking because im a 28 year old who is working on his body and his career.
Work on your social skills and your Alpha characteristics

ha! thats actually a pretty solid troll.

Kek'd

>the mental gains you get from lifting

depends on your looks, this guy is 38 and teen girls find him hot af

>38

are you taking the piss??

>Ian Joseph Somerhalder
>December 8, 1978 (age 38)
he might be 36 in that pic though

This is not Veeky Forums related at all.

I'm 38, look 27, and fuck 19 year olds all the time. To the point I'm bored with it.

They are generally diggy down. The guy in the pic looks almost 50. You have to not be bald or short. Having your shit together is the point. There isn't much reason. They are generally mentally unstable princesses. Older women would be better in that regard if the dating pool wasn't completely annihilated at that point, but it is.

when I was 18-21 year old I definitely thought it was too old, but I wanted a relationship, not just a hookup
physically-wise I found many 30+ guys attractive so it shouldn't prevent you from getting laid if you're good looking, and definitely not if you also have money

This is the problem with the "I'll just become a silver fox" crowd

Those guys were already smashing years before you and if they stayed in shape they're going to do way better than any guy

You gotta keep working on yourself. Age just brings dad bod and money. Some. Only want one of those things

How's your hairline? You're only as old as your hairline.

Girls like older men

>makes misogynistic, sexist, ignorant and racist claims
>omg so based1!!!
back to pol kid

You're not a very good poet.

back to tumblr nigger

each generation gets a few of them

>rampant feminism

actually it's a minority of women who consider themselves feminists.

you must be lost.

>tumblr buzzwords

back to /lgbt/ faggot

Why does the lion concern himself with what the sheep think? Are not a lion?

>are you good looking

Answer yes? Then no, they're not gonna care. Infact most would tend to like I I would think.

No? Then they will act just the same to you as they would an ugly person at any age.

>do i have a shot with fucking exclusively 18-21 year olds?
Why would you want that? 18-21 year old girls are retarded, if i had to date only woman that age i would eventually kill one, they are so annoying

>tfw maturing hairline

>fucking = dating

grill here and would unironically fuck pic related.

This guy can get it.

fucking faggot

You're most likely a delusional ugly cunt

Leave

They would love it if it wasn't for feminism telling them it's creepy. The most natural couple is a 16-25 yo female (most fertile years) and a 30-40yo male (top of his shape, financially at ease).
Traditional couples usually had 5-10 years apart. But (((feminists))) want women to be independent so they push the meme that these natural relationships are creepy.

I find the thought of a 30+ year old obsessing over what 18-21 year old women think about them disgusting.

Don't be a degenerate. Marry a

>
so you're saying that his claims arent misogynistic and racist? Just because tumblr faggots use those words it doesnt change their meaning

>he listened to the ((propaganda against marriage))

I'm 30 and can easily get 20 year olds. I pass for 25, though. Take care of yourself and you'll be slaying all the way to 40.

I always wonder if these guys are just a faggot who got lost or just trolls

>quoth the virgin

>an annoying women

He wants a young grill who won't call out his grade school spelling.

These are made up words. If you use these words you are a Tumblr faggot. There is no difference between you and them. This is probably bait anyway.

... just shut the fuck up, you're clearly retarded

The finely honed confidence of having facial aesthetics for many decades.

>...
>racist
>misogynistic
You're in the wrong place, Reddit is a few blocks down

>Be 24
>19 year old tells you you're too old for her.

JUST

You're in the wrong place, is a few blocks down. Stop bringing your racist shit to other boards

>be so much of a loser you have to settle for broken girls
""""""Making it""""""

>there is only two kinds of people, sjws and /pol/
Kys faggot
Reported, filtered & called the cops

>stop using meanie words
You are so new it hurts physically

38 here.

These young girls come to you, not the other way around. When you hit age 30+, all of a sudden on the street every single young girl you pass starts smiling at you because they assume you have stability/money I guess. It's weird, when I was 20 and super fit no girl would have anything to do with me unless I chased them hard, now the top tier girls come right up to me and ask me out at coffee shops and the street. Too bad I got married but I can see how these middle aged guys score pussy by the truckloads.

I think you're projecting too hard. You're a married old guy to these girls, they see you as their dad. They smile at you because they literally assume you're asexual and only love your wife.

>You are so new it hurts physically
I think you might be new. Not him, but Veeky Forums wasn't always so sensitive about being called out on its shit or obsessed with /pol/tier shitbags

Those words were invented by commies to silence dissent. You are a commie shitbag.

I think you don't know what the world projecting means and should stop participating in reddit cancer where it's overused. These girls ask me out in addition to weird street attention I'm not looking for. Yes, like actually ask you to go on a date after you talk to any of them for X seconds.

those words were invented by people who don't approve of judging a person because of his gender or race

Nope. We're talking about commie scum who mass murdered hundreds of millions of people. That's what you are. A piece of shit commie.

>what are facts

Just look young and be good looking. That's really it

im capitalist.

You're a Jew pawn

Nothing about you is original or your own thought

Every girl in 18-20 age range will always date a older dude.

Men mature later than women.

Time to die kid

It's all good, then. I have the hairline of a 6 month old baby.

Who cares? Its not like he's wrong.