Is it true that womeme's will forever stop you from reaching full potential?

Is it true that womeme's will forever stop you from reaching full potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/08/a-i-can-detect-the-sexual-orientation-of-a-person-based-on-one-photo-research-shows.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want you to be fit but not too big so yes

I'd rather be in that situation that being a gay

I wish i was gay
people would be alot nicer to me
could have a gay gymbro to hang with and get laid easily

I went on a massive cut after my first real bulk last year. There was this gay dude who worked at one of the locations of my job who i didn't see too often. He actually hadn't seen me since i started losing weight. When i completed my cut, and worked a shift there for the first time in months, he was there. He was the only person out of everyone i worked with who immediately took notice and complimented me on my physique.

Not a single woman, or straight guy (albiet there's like two at my job) said anything the entire duration of that cut. He was the only one who was impressed and cared about what i was doing so much that he had to tell me.

I'm not gay, but i wish i was sometimes. Gay bros will never bring you down.

You're mostly right, except
>people would be alot nicer to me
The only ones who'd be nicer to you by account of you being gay are the crazy SJW, but first off they're not really people and secondly, they'll only treat you well so long as you do literally everything they ask of you. You'd be their pet.

If you're reaching your full potential, however, you can disregard all that and just keep getting laid with your hunk bf and lifting with him.

this (he may have wanted your boipussy tho)

Where the hell did you get that idea?

there's no doubt about that, but that's what's great. a compliment is a compliment, i'm almost twice as flattered when it's a gay dude, because he also came from a chubster background and dressed way too well.

the fact that he lost his spaghetti around me as well put together as he was all the time is really something.

>be me
>i am a skinny looking ottermode guy
I had freind who was a girl that was a land whale and ugly af
Low key wanted the d
One day strike a conversation on how i only drink water to stay low in fat
>but user you used to drink gallo s of soda and you still were skinny
Yeah but thats before i was Veeky Forums
>yeah for no one
Get mad
Why does your body always has to be for someone else why cant you just be happy with your self
>responds thats like me why cant i find a guy who likes me for me
Just stare with a disapproving look
>text her later saying you never will find that guy how could you want a man to love you when you dont love your self
Stop texting her and thats the end of that
I found out its better to leave toxic people
Since then i made some gains and learnee to speak some russian not a lot its still very bad
Almost thought on quitting but after i saw a nice 8/10 russian girl at the dmv went never mind
Unfortunately she was done by the time i was going to approach her
I never intended to this but after finding out russian women like a foriegner who speaks their language fine russian pussy for me

>One day we will reach an advanced society where women are no longer needed to reproduce
>Will artificially create the best eggs to produce the most aesthetic offspring
>Have unlimited recreational sex with your fit bros
>Male society will obviously dominate the female one, so cucks that are hung up on pussy can still grab one to use if they want
That's the dream lads

>foriegner
r u sure, u type like a russian

imagine the glory of being gay
>have a gym buddy 24/7
>literally always hanging out with your friends
>you just do your own thing and then go to bed with what in your mind is a 10/10 girl and don't get bitched at

yeah. I just got dumped by a girl I was seeing for 5 months. I hadn't felt intimacy in a long time before her but then she met an ex or something at a party and swiftly put my ass to the side.
It's been a couple of days and I have a hard time eating anything feeling weak as fuck. I'm just going with proton shakes and stuff. I was gonna squat heavy tonight but that's out. On a positive note at least I'm losing some body fat.

They stop you from getting too joocy so you dont leave them for someone better.

idk man, i compliment people if i see their fisique getting better and i'm not gay, i just know that they put hard work in it and knowing someone notices is a good feeling that keeps you motivated, maybe he was just friendly

Yes but people don't admit it because they don't want to be called a virgin by anonymous people here. 3D women in general have held humanity back from reaching its full potential. Notice how many,many famous scientists, researchers, revolutionaries,philosophers, kings did their work alone ? They either never married, or if they did, they only talked to their wives when they were fugging, heck, they probably never talked even then, just fugged and got back to what they were doing.

Is the shorter of the gay couple the one that has to open up his penis to accept the taller partners penis during sexual intercourse?

Whoever wrestles the other into submission gets to top

>tfw that actually sounds so much more erotic and fun than foreplay with a woman
Defend and explain yourselves women

They are gains goblins and annoying as fuck in general. The best thing you can do is pretend you never go to the gym so they think you're just naturally built the way you are.

There isn't any value in virtue signaling for white gay men anymore, SJW's would probably tell you your transphobic for not dating a ftm

this tbqhlad

Maybe the reason he noticed and your colleagues didn't is because he wasn't there while you were getting cut so he got to see a before and after picture of your progress and your colleagues instead saw you progressing everyday so they got used to it and didn't say anything cause the change wasn't so abrupt.

In my experience the people who notice stuff like this are the ones that work out themselves. 2 guys at my work are super into lifting and fitness, and I can lose like 3 lbs and they'll notice.

everyone else at my work is a lazy fuck and only notices when I pass on sweets during birthday celebrations.

It's exactly the same as foreplay with women, except you risk losing the fight and getting a dick in your ass.

Time heals all wounds bro, just keep going through each day.

Doubt this is true even in the "first world". Imagine being gay in south america, eastern europe, or other place, you're pretty much fucked (literally and figuratively).

Got a qt3.14 bf. He's full twink mode though, I haven't gotten him to go with me to the gym consistently. I'm working on it though.

>then go to bed with what in your mind is a 10/10 girl and don't get bitched at
This is a big one. There are crazy gay dudes out there, but generally a 10/10 dude is way easier to deal with than an equally attractive woman.

>It's exactly the same as foreplay with women,
>except you risk losing
Basically. Lots of women enjoy being manhandled into submission.
Unless you're dating an olympic level powerlifter though, they don't really have a chance of winning.

It's rural and conservative as fuck where I live, and I don't think I've gotten so much as a dirty look.
Being a big guy 4u, might have something to do with it.

Isn't that just a win-win situation if you're gay and into both top and bottom? Not to mention most women are hardly a challenge in a play wrestle match

why are masculine gays so much cooler than effeminate ones? billy herrington, steve rambo, scooby, christian jessenall, those burly guys who like masculine guys for the features which make them men.
meanwhile all the knee-high sock wearing, boipussy-posting anime losers are posting on Veeky Forums and speedrunning old computer games, trying and failing to be feminine or replace scary women with a fellow nerd who tucks his dick between his legs

it's like there's two distinct types of fag and somehow only one of them actually likes men

I'm sure there are women out there that don't steal your gains, but they are few and far between.

>tfw no thicc manlet bf to go to the gym with

FUCK

There's a lot of different types of gay dudes.
Masc4masc Fem4masc Fem4fem, and you get to add Top/Bottom/verse to that. Dom and submissive too.

And that's just bedroom shit, and doesn't really have anything to do with personality.

I got my twink into bjj and judo with me. That full guard mode gets them ready.

Because they aren't faggots

>big guy 4u, might have something to do with it.

Get the feeling a lot of it is how you display yourself. There are straight guys who's only conception of gays is some overtly ultra-flamboyant femboy. I'm no chad but present as fairly masculine.

Few straight guys who found out were completely surprised even though I think I got a slight lisp. Seems straight guys are oblivious while women have well-honed gaydars.

Working as a bouncer, i think the woman gaydar is just more since you don't put them on a pedestal or treat them special. At least that's the response I got when I would ask why they think that.

But you are totally right, most guys just equate gay with effeminate.

it is not even that. there are very subtle personality hints that give gay guys away 99% of the time. not that it's a bad thing or anything.

Like what? For masc guys, they only give signs when they want somebody to know.

the way they move, the way they talk, the look in their eyes. a je ne sais quoi kind of thing. We are quite bad at telling bisexual guys apart tho. after lurking Veeky Forums for a while, I'm not sure 100% straight guys exist anymore. Also not a bad thing but I think hetero guys is what I am personally attracted to.

Women only want you to be attractive up until you've committed to them emotionally. From that point, they'll bitch about all the time you spend staying fit until you're no longer fit; then they'll use it as an excuse for themselves to fuck some other more attractive guy behind your back.

If you want your gf to stick around or stay loyal, ignore 99% of her opinions.

Eh i don't buy it. But then again, i was in the closet for years so I really don't emit any gaydiation.

cnbc.com/2017/09/08/a-i-can-detect-the-sexual-orientation-of-a-person-based-on-one-photo-research-shows.html

There are clearly some signs if an algorithm can detect gayness

The only way to truly fulfill is your potential is the drive that comes with creating your family. My wife is pregnant and I'm a god damn superman now. My dad strength will break any singlefag in absolute half.

That's inspiring
>tfw not a superdad

>The Stanford University researchers found that gay men and women typically had "gender-atypical" features and expressions. While a person's "grooming style" also factored in to the computer algorithm, essentially suggesting gay women appeared more masculine and vice versa.

Sounds like the mainly tested faggots.

Life is suffering.

>Get the feeling a lot of it is how you display yourself
That might have something to do with it, being bi. But I've held my bf's hand and done lovey dovey shit in public too.

>The only way to truly fulfill is your potential is the drive that comes with creating your family.
I hope so. I have problems getting all my shit down now. I'm not sure what lifes going to be like when I've got kids.

>tfw you bf encourages you to get on tinder and knock up sloots.

It's a journey. But, if you embrace it you'll find a deeper well of strength than ever before.

I was like that when I was younger. It's a process. You are always learning and growing. The fact that you have hope for more bodes well for your future. I believe in you.

>Doing lovey dovey shit
Only wrestling and fighting is allowed for physical contact in public

>Lets you knock up sloots
Fucking lucky. How'd you pull this off?

I wish I had a wife and a family but I just can't stop thinking about cocks

iktf

>Lets you knock up sloots
I think he's just baby-crazy. I haven't tried it yet.

I think the idea is that knocking up tinder sloots is free. Getting a surrogate is 50k+

Maybe try looking for a gf/wife material who's alright with you getting dicked on the side.

I know I'm not alone in this but why is dealing with girls and mostly, a girlfriend, so incredibly complicated? I'm doing a comp sci master's degree and its piss easy compared to trying to figure out a woman. Every time a relationship of mine fails, I have absolutely no idea what happened? What is she actually thinking? Why did she suddenly ghost me? Why is it that I have chemistry with a girl when going out, I ask her out then get rejected?

Then people act all weird when they don't understand how I don't have a girlfriend, like what the fuck? This is mostly girls saying this. Am I playing on nightmare more without knowing? I'm 6' ottermode and good face.

being gay fucking sucks, can't have a child like a normal person and you're used goods after age of 30.

Girls aren't really that complicated.

Just imagine a dude, who has a lot of trouble telling the truth, or saying what he means, and sometimes cries for no reason.

>and you're used goods after age of 30.
I'm so fucking glad I'm a top. If you're fit you'll have twinks and young guys throwing themselves at you into your 50s easy. Probably later if you get some with real daddy issues.

i get the feeling that keeping a woman these days involves simultaneously loving her but showing no outwardly signs of it

Then what can I do to have more success with them romantically ? And I'm talking learning in an efficient way ?

what? how does that work? what do you mean?

sorry meant for

When my bf gets baby crazy, Ill have to recommend this. My fucking fetish. Woman are only for breeding.

>30
Only if you are a twink who doesnt evolve to twunk at lvl 30.

Society currently breeds selfish, narcissistic, manipulative whores who only think of themselves. Good luck draining you time, health, and wallet on them.

then what do

>>Not a single woman, or straight guy (albiet there's like two at my job) said anything the entire duration of that cut.

I'm sure they all noticed and silently marked you to be the one terminated if they ever had to get rid of somebody at your job.

>I'm not gay, but i wish i was sometimes.
Well if you're ever feeling experimental you should ask gays about the customary power bottom routine of thankfulness. I'm sure gay bro would happy.

that women run faster from insecurity than anything else

I'd argue that you can't reach your full potential without a good women. Feeling genuinely loved and needed by someone, feeling like you have a true companion, feels leagues better than you'll ever feel while you're single. Anyone who's ever been in a relationship, whether it's ended or not, if they aren't a bitter piece of shit can attest to that.

Girls are a real pain in the ass sometimes, and you're bound to have your differences no matter how similar you are, but they aren't all whores who like Chads.

This thread is comfy. I wish /lgbt/ was this cozy.

>My fucking fetish
I approve of this fetish.

>Feeling genuinely loved and needed by someone, feeling like you have a true companion
If that's the only requirement then why would you need a woman?

You can get those same feels from a good guy. And good guys seem more common.

I've heard of couples gay and straight who have trusting and agreeing women to carry there baby for free or at least just pay,ent to cover the costs of being pregnant due to being a close friend or relative, that's the easiest and chealest way to go, but you best get lawyers and what not so that you can all agree the woman has no right over the baby once it's born since this has happened to a straight couple I know where the mother grew attatched to the baby and changed her mind and wanted to keep it despite having no blood relation, she lost to the couple in court though, but since you're both guys and unless you use a seperate egg donor that could cause you some trouble in the event that she ends uo wanting the baby and has blood relation

It's too full of trannies. All the gays left because of the faggotry.

Pregnant sex slaves in your basement as you and your bf snuggle upstairs is the only way.

Honestly, if you phrase it like that you could probably find some takers.

Congradulations. Hope you have a son.

I didn't meant it *had* to be a women. A couple of men can make each other feel just as good as a straight couple. The thing I was trying to get across was the all women aren't succubi who feed off your gains and you need someone else to reach your full potential. [spoiler]Fags.[/spoiler]

And that's the beautiful thing, i would only need consent from the man. It isnt like women are anything more than breeding cattle.

> people would be alot nicer to me
You clearly have never walked next to a man wishing nothing more than to hold his hand but didn't because you were afraid someone would beat you up for it.

You need a bigger bf.

Dump the chump bb.

>full potential is being a roid manlet who sucks dick
woah

Also, homosexuals are degenerate as fuck and should get thrown out of a helicopter. Most homosexuals statistically are pedophiles.
Kys

>Not becoming a black belt faggot
Gay survival 101

I am just a little twunk. Bigger guys usually sweetzone, cutezone or fwb-zone me quickly.

fucking where the fuck would this happen at shit doesnt happen anymore yo

Women hurt you

I could add you to my harem if you want.

Same, brother

I jus want a normal guy that happens to be gay bf but how will I find one of those If I'm like that myself and he is like that too? We could pass by eachother and would both think the other one is straight

The agony that is the normal gay man. Your best bet is to do something normal (gym, mma, etc) and check grindr when you get there and see if any of them or on it or hope over time they give off a sign.

y'all niggas are gay

I used grindr for a day and got hundreds of messages, made me feel like a god I admit but I think the type of guy I am into wouldn't use that. Its for hoes

Grindr was a lot better in my area than people led me to believe. It my just be the hundreds of messages mean I was able to pick the cream of the crop.

Being gay is great. You don't even have to pretend not to me misogynistic to get laid.

>I used grindr for a day and got hundreds of messages, made me feel like a god I admit but I think the type of guy I am into wouldn't use that. Its for hoes

and the guy you want is thinking the same exact thing. just like you're better off just trying it - you might get better results with scruff

Well it can be an alternative, like scruff or growler. I noticed it works much better in rural areas. I moved to the city in CA and its just faggots.

kek

>sorry dad

It's funny, because most women support gays, but yet every gay I've met tells me how terrible and stupid women are.