Virginity or two pl8s

Be honest with me /fit, which one felt better, losing your virginity or benching two plate for the first time? After some honest soul searching I'm ready to admit benching two plates was better

no way weirdo wtf is wrong with you

deadlifting 4pl8

jokes on you im 25 khhv

Definitely sex...

im only 19 but im expecting to be a khhv till im about 25 aswell

I was a lot more proud of my lifts than getting/having sex but i guess thats cause some of us get it easy.

2 plates, but I'm a virgin so I dunno lol

5pl8 deadlift felt better than either

I haven't benched 2pl8 but losing my virginity was dogshit, so I'm going to guess hitting 2pl8 will be more satisfying

When I hit 4pl8 I am willing to make a comparison - who the fuck is happy about a 2pl8 bench? I mean cmon.

Pretty much this I tried for 2months and got sex from virgin as a fatass 5"7 manlet meanwhile 2pl8 bench took me 10 months to achieve

2plates, because it depends only on my actions. To have consensual sex you need someone to agree. The plates didn't agree and I still did it.

the bench obviously. compare how many people can bench 2pl8 vs how many people have had sex

without a doubt 2plate bench

I lost my virginity at 13 to a pill addled 14 year old whore that ended up ODing a few years later so.. Probably 2pl8 yeah

what a pleasant memory

Well I'll tell you when I get to 2 plates. However... losing my virginity was a let down. I didn't even cum my first time.

Losing my virginity. If you chose two plates, you`re still a virgin

2pl8 had no negative aspect to it or other issues. I fingered her ass and my room smelled like poop. 2pl8 I just took a leap of joy. It's also comparing a 10 second thing to an hour long thing, of course the longer event is going to feel more impactful.

>fingered her asshole
Are you mentally retarded or what

same for me but with switched ages
was my emo phase too so I looked like a skinny greasy faggot
still haunts me to this day desu

I'm a weak fuck, but exercising makes me feel way better than sex.
I was so hyped for fucking a girl, but then it was just fucking stupid. How fucking boring, definetly feels better than jacking off, but is it worth all the trouble?

>Fingering a chick's ass the very first time you get laid

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

I bet you're the kind of guy to try and take all the groceries in one trip even when you know you can't

Lost my virginity at 11, fucked for a good long while but didn't cum. She scratched me up pretty bad though.
Didn't actually nut while having sex till 18 and that was with some milf slut who called me up out of the blue.
Hit two plate at 14 after a year or so of lifting

I'm proud of neither.

>tfw haven't got either
>tfw finally hit my body fat goal and have two dates this week
>tfw progressing every week and on track to finally hit 2 pl8 this year

do i have good times ahead?

Did you fuck you dog or something eh, Johnny?

next door neighbors grand daughter
she was a bit of a bitch now that I think about it.

desu losing my virginity was more important because I was a latebloomer with 21.
It was such a release from the pressure about feeling like a little virgin nerd.

Don't expect too much or you will be disappointed.

Lifting desu, but I also lost my virginity to a prostitute and it was quite anticlimactic.

Honestly hitting lmao4pl8 diddly felt the best for me. Then again I lost my vcard to a chubby +1 type bitch so didn'tfeelgoodatall but eh

>non consensual lifting of plates
Ishygddt, that's rape

KEK

lost my virginity to a fat girl, went in unprotected and ended up getting blisters on my pee pee

I lost my virginity to a ~35yo hooker whose hooker name I forgot. Fuck she was hot though and I've had a hard on for milfs ever since.

worth it losing to a hooker?

First time was terrible, and the girl was fat and my friends found out so I couldn't even just write it off as a bad move. I would give a lot to be able to make my second time my first time.

But first 2plate bench was lovely.

1pl8 OHP felt better honestly.

Depends on your age.
Useful to get it out of your system

Losing virginity was better in the moment, but long-term, 2pl8 feels better.

The only reason I want to bench 2pl8 is i might then be attractive enough to get a girl who isn't fat.

benching 2pl8

Proud of you user, keep it up

2pl8

Everybody can loose their virginity relatively easy

2pl8 take a lot of work and theres no shortcuts.

Rape those plates breh

pl8s hands down. losing your virginity is cool, but once it's gone, you're like, 'is that it?'

2pl8s honestly

What the fuck, you're supposed to ask for permission before you pick the pl8s up you sick fuck

>Moved to a new country
>join gym
>Veeky Forums chick and I have same schedule
>we always smile at each other when we meet eyes
>she ignores chad
>finally finish workout same time a second each other today
>her: "see ya later"
>"tomorrow?"
>"what?"
>"will i see you tomorrow?"
>"yes"
>pretend to be engaged in a text so I don't walk out with her after already saying goodbye

What do next? I'm pretty autistic when I catch her eye as I sit mouth breathing after a heavy set but I haven't totally caked it yet. I haven't dated anyone since I was 14 and am not gonna pretend I'm mature and ask her to coffee. I jerk off at home in a mess of biscuit wrappers and dirty cups

>claiming 4pl8 dead as if it's some kind of huge accomplishment
lmao

Eye contact and smile. Shoulda been like "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow Misses ....?"
She will then say her name and you say yours. Basic introductions.
Good luck bro, sounds like you might have a new friend!

Protip: Don't do the fucking stare at the phone shit again. It is a major turnoff for both sexes.

I'm guessing the point at which lifting is better than sex is the point in which you leave humanity behind. 2pl8 is not enough to leave humanity behind.

Noted. I'll do that shit tomorrow. Cheers

>I bet you're the kind of guy to try and take all the groceries in one trip even when you know you can't

Is that not normal?

Benching 2 pl8 was a big achievement but losing my virginity was the culmination of the best week of my life so far with the best girl I ever dated, on my birthday.
I'm gonna go with losing my virginity

it all depends if i get to cum inside her. if not, it can wait.

>hit 2pl8 after less than a year of lifting
>still virgin after 21 years of life

What did he mean by this

I can just pay to get my dick wet here, while money won't get me to 2pl8 unless i roid, and roiding for 2pl8 would make me even more pathetic than a virgin

>not asking for consent
>not tipping the pl8s after
Hope you like jail time user

You have this one chance, this one opportunity to get both at the exact same time.
No other fitizen in the world can claim that.
Fulfill your destiny.

I thought 2 plates was average? I'm not saying it's easy but it's also not the craziest achievement. Definitely loosing my Virginity lol.

Maybe you just suck in bed hahaha. Sex is fucking fun lol. Go Savage. Try new shit. New positions. Have fun out there bud. *Butt spank of motivation as you walk away

How do I go beyond 1.5 plates? I fucked up my shoulder while benching and since then have been stalling...

Don't rush things. Patience goes a long way so practice strict form and take it's slow and controlled. Make sure you do your stretches before every workout. When I 1st started I always ignored it cus it was boring but it definitely makes a huge difference.

>fucked at 11
>2pl8 bench at 14
Chad confirmed

Dafuk is a chad

lurk more newfag

Hitting 5 plate squat felt good but not better than losing my virginity. I lost my virginity at 19 to a cute girl I was in love with at the time too so it was good. I haven't had sex since her. Squatting 5 plates still not as good as that.

>hit 2pl8 after a year of devoting time and effort to JUST THAT
>Got drunk one night at a beer festival, woke up the next morning no longer a virgin

I just realized Veeky Forums has more to It that /gif/ and /s/ lol so wtf is a chad

Lost my virginity to my long term girlfriend of 6 years, took 2 years to get to that level. Over-rated. Meh, felt alright. I'd obviously lie and say it was the best thing ever to her, but no.

Benching 2 plates was over-rated too.
Now, fuck me - when I got 4 plates on bench for the first time (7 years lifting), holy shit. I don't know if it was that or a 300kg deadlift that I felt more happy about. After 2 years of no progress, stuck at 165kg bench press, and suddenely I progress. Oh my god.

It's like when you're stuck on a hard question or theory and suddenely it hits you, and the satisfaction, after working so long for it. Heck, hitting 4 plate bench was the best thing ever, sex is nice and is a great moment to share, but nothing will beat that moment. I'm stuck at 4 plates now and doubt it'll ever go up, unless I get a huge arch, but with the amount of hernias I have, I doubt that's happening.

Sex is over-rated, I think you'll find having a loving partner is much better, having your best friend, moments to share and moments together, the sex is nice and I wouldn't want to live without it but it isn't the best thing ever, only a virgin would suggest that, it's fairly underwhelming to what you think it is, making a huge achievement (to your mind) is better, unless of course sex was that achievement, in which case you over-hyped it and that's good for you. I had expectations way too high, let down, really. Benching 4 plates wasn't!

Right now, your oneitis is in a Skype call with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.

The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much:
>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha! stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance *giggle*
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was cool talking though
Chad takes another hit, then hangs up without waiting for a response.
Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.

>consensual sex
Nowhere was this specified.

I only lasted 30seconds when I lost my viriginity so I'm gonna go with 2pl8 bench.

Being strong > being good at fucking > arbitrary milestones > first fuck

I benched 2plate a lot easier than I lost my virginity.

>hit 2pl8 coming out of a cut where I looked peeled af and had dyel normies all mirin hard
>lost my v card spending 30 seconds awkwardly plowing a fat hooker
hmm I wonder...

>he didn't ask the pl8s before lifting them
How the fuck are you not banned from your gym

Benching 2pl8
I actually worked for it. And cared about it. Sex is overrated.

Losing the V card. It is an extreme mental satisfaction
[spoiler]never hit two plates. Didn't stop me from getting laid[/spoiler]

I wouldnt know for I have done neither

I started my bench with 3 pl8

You boys ready for the redpill of a lifetime?

>for a man, lasting gains in self improvement will always be better than sex
>for a woman, most lasting gains in self improvement are achieved THROUGH sex

Think about it. Really think about it.

What men stand to gain from sex:
>orgasm
>bragging rights
>temporary boost to psychological and emotional condition because of orgasm

What women stand to gain from sex:
>YOUR power
>YOUR wealth
>YOUR social status
>YOUR security
>bragging rights
>temporary boost to psychological and emotional condition

Not an MGTOW argument here. Physical intimacy is an important part of anybody's psychological and emotional wellbeing. Just trying to say that you'll get a lot farther in life trying to reach your maximum human potential than you will chasing pussy. Women use sex as a means to piggyback on mens' success and achievement through manipulation. Men use sex as a temporary release of stress and negative feelings.

Spotted the guy who only had sex once

2pl8's but the best sex has felt better than the biggest PRs.

Sex is pretty underwhelming for me. I'm haven't been able to bench 2pl8s yet but I'm slowly going up

Your fedora edges are razor sharp muh lady

Benching lmao3pl8s felt fantastic but still have v-card @ 24 years old.
Though busting in an onahole for the first time felt marginally better than benching 2pl8s for the first time.

I lost my virginity to a whore so definitely 2pl8 since I did that without cheating.

Given that they both involved me struggling while a sweaty dude above me shouted "Push bro! Come on!" I'd say they were pretty similar.

Not an argument.

Y are they wearing pasties on their tits? If you're gonna be a slut you night as well go the full mile and show nipple instead of teasing us

did the plates struggle?

I'm slowly on my way to this. Gonna reward myself hard when it happens. Thinking a ratty cheat meal and massage. Pivotal moment.

2pl8s
i mean the puss is good but really benching two solid 20kgs on each side for reps the first time was a big deal personally

>yeah a-and you, mi-misses?
>misses? what?
>n-name, your name...
>um ok, bye user!

You forgot to subtract the hole weight. You never lifted 2pl8 user...

Benching 265lbs for 1 rep as someone who started as the hungriest skeleton benching 65lbs was honestly better than sex.

I guess losing my virginity was the [spoiler]heaviest weight off my chest[/spoiler]

>lost my virginity today
>Don't even lift so nowhere near two plates
I didn't even cum because condoms are stupid, but overall it was fun. Girl had no idea I was a virgin, and her friends told me she had a good review, so I'll take it. Plus it is 9/11 so it's an even better mood boost. First kiss was two days ago btw. I don't think benching anything would make me feel better than knowing that another person likes me enough to let me connect with them on a carnal level.