A girl born without arms and legs does deadlifts

A girl born without arms and legs does deadlifts.

What's your excuse for not deadlifting?

If this isn't a wake up call for you there's no hope for you.

>equipped lifting

>b-but muh genetics...

>What's your excuse for not deadlifting?
My limbs hurt.

Oh look at that, typical. Just going to "meme" your way out of ever facing the reality of your pathetic life.

I do deadlift though u dumb fuck ?

looks like pickle rick haha

thing is, I do exercises of what people with inspiring body do

Here's your idol deadlifting.

>no other images found

LONDON

ugly roosty

>What's your excuse for not deadlifting?
this guy doesn't deadlift. it doesnt really help your gains that much, it only snaps your back up

powerlifting is for dumb people

>using straps
no excuses

But the god of bodybuilding does.

Nobody gives a fuck bout modern day bodybuilders

kek

I never understood this sort of 'inspiration'. Okay she has no arms and no legs, that sucks for her. I can't relate to that since I've never gone without arms or legs. I don't know how easy or hard it has been for her. So I don't really care.

You might want to get checked for autism.

Where are my robo limbs

It's obviously pretty fucking inspiring that someone with the odds stacked against her this much can still work out and find joy and discipline in it - when it would be very easy and understandable for her to live a sedentary lifestyle like most people do. The world needs more people like her and less of these pathetic, weak-willed landwhales.

Diagnosed high-functioning.

I genuinely don't feel anything when seeing that picture. It's just a "Okay. That's a lot of weight for her. I move a lot of weight for me, we're relatively equal."

We all have odds stacked against us. Except hers a very visible so she gets put in a paper.

My arms and legs ache

>using straps

weak as piss

I bet she's a great fuck.

you feel them too, don't you?

>straps

that's a big nose

The spot that was open had a girl with better form than me next to it so I couldn't do them today

Deadlift really would've helped him with that ass.

yup, she let me do it in the bummer though so it was alright.

My arms actually get tired

Arnold is overrated as fuck and nowhere near the best bodybuilder.

He wasn't even the best bodybuilder of that time period

Who gives a fuck?

not inspiring at all. theres nothing stopping her from doing deadlifts because doctors have created mechanical limbs for her. looking at OPs picture it seems she has easier time since she doesnt need to grip the bar

Holy shit, shut the FUCK up with your stupid baiting.

bait? tell me what i said thats false you emotionally controlled peon

someone without arms falls for the Deathlift and somehow thats a wakeup call. no it just means that people without arms are stupid too.

rear glute spread you ugly cunt

Coleman could diddly 800lbs though lad