Not tipping the gym receptionist

>not tipping the gym receptionist

>his "gym" hasn't installed robot receptionists
kek, how's life in the middle east?

they only wheel out the robots at night, during the day there's a human, something about halal

makes sense

what's the point
it's not like she will find me more attractive and put out after it

She checks you in and takes care of you at the gym, why would you ever not tip her? Do you not tip your pizza guy?

no because i don't live in a shit country where i'm expected to pay extra for a service that i've already paid for

>not tipping to enter the hand job raffle
you'll never make it, lad

this:she get's her wage, why should I fund her
it's not even a hard job

>his gym receptionist isn't also his pizza guy

>People who post on the FITNESS BOARD really don't tip the gym receptionist

i tip £2, is this enough? what do you guys tip?

5% of my 1RM
she deserves it, tbqh.

so £2.50?

I usually just tip what I can afford that day

Uh What? I'm confused what part of the process would you need service from a receptionist or talk to them, hell even tip them for sitting there? So your saying if I go to Murcia and open a gym and sit at the reception all day while playing video games I will get tipped?

When I go to my gym I just swipe card at door and then it will unlock and I work out....

yes

Do you also tip the PT? The staff? What about cashiers? And the UPS guy? How do you choose when it's ok to tip or not in America?
The pizza guy goes through traffic any time you're hungry and you know he gets a shitty pay. Also, it's not an every day thing for you (hopefully).
It's an unique type of service where the one-on-one factor is important, like for taxi drivers or waiters.
The receptionist is at a comfy spot doing a full-time pseudo-desk job attending people that already paid for a service.
In my case I only speak to her once every three months to renew my subscription, she virtually adds nothing to my day to day exercise.
Why are you held responsible for her economic well-being? Is it considered like a shit student job or something? Do you tip the guys at fast food establishments?

just tip the gym receptionist man fuck

>tipping a fucking gym receptionist
never gonna make it

How long to train b4 I can bang a QT like this?

>tfw I'm the receptionist that never greets you when you walk in.

>talks about not tipping
>picture is a nigger
its like pottery

>Genetics curse you to never be able to tip service workers with hot, fantasy-fulfilling interracial sex
Ask me how I know you're mad.