Coffee?

Coffee?

So I'm consider having coffee in the mornings to wake me up just before work
>6am starts

Is it bad to have a coffee 5 out of 7 days?
How will it affect me physically and mentally if at all?

Pic not related just wanted to share

You basically have to drink its consistently or not at all, just have a bottle of water.

Stop being an energy baby and just drink water. Eat lots of fats and protons and keep that test high which will give you energy

How many coffees do you guys drink per day?

2 and when I start to feel like I need it then I take a break, but otherwise, life is better with moderate caffeine usage.

Usually 3, but 4-5 on Saturdays

>stop using things that have been proven good for you because my parents don't let me have sny

>I have no discipline to do anything in moderation so you shouldn't do them either

It's literally one of the healthiest things you can consume.

Why haven't you started yet?

Why did I even bother asking Veeky Forums you guys can't agree on anything

black coffee helps with fat loss and appetite suppression.. its a no brainer

It's fine, drink it if you want to, don't if you don't. Don't chug it till your heart goes ballistic, a coffee every morning won't have much of an effect on your health though.
Barista here, I usually have a couple doubleshots when I'm working (6 days). On Sundays I might have a mug at home or buy a latte if I really feel like it.
Stopped drinking energy drinks though.

>How will it affect me physically and mentally if at all?
Long term you'll notice that you NEED it in the mornings to have a functioning brain.
If you exercise and don't abuse it you should be fine, otherwise it will backfire as constant fatigue.

I usually always drink it after dinner, about 3-4 cups. Never in the mornings, because I resent the idea of being dependent on something to wake up properly.

>stop having different opinions

Fuck off, you and your masters.

>BRRRAAAAAaaaaaaAaaaaaaaappppppPPPPPPpppppfffffffff

as many as i can that day, i actually really enjoy the bitter taste of coffee. But i have been trying to alternate it with some green tea and Mate

thankfully the 600mg of caffeine i used to take as pills every day when i was cutting have rendered caffeine effects almost non existant, aside from some slightly increased sweating

hehe, little energylets. need copious amounts of caffeine before they even have enough energy to open their front door

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>currently taking 2 pills first thing in the morning
is this safe ? i don't drink it also

Coffee's not bad for you, a couple of cups may even have a positive effect on your longevity. I once linked a study on this here on this board, can't be bothered to try and dig it up right now though.
That said, I wouldn't consume it first thing in the morning. Once you "come down" from that first cup, you're going to feel much more sluggish. If you can postpone your first cup until 11-12 that's likely going to keep you going for the longest period possible. This is all assuming you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night.

>forgetting sips