Today i found out im 169 cm (5'5 or 5'6 in NA)

Today i found out im 169 cm (5'5 or 5'6 in NA)

Is there any hope for me?
I lift every single day to make up for my small height but i feel like people don't take me seriously

5'6 here too bud. you're gonna get shit on for life but its just bantz. we all gonna make it.

what's NA?
169 is exactly 5'7

6'0 Here so tired of being a manlet i hate it

6 ft is not manlet. im 6ft literally tallest in a given room 7/8 times outta ten
>feels great man

Best way to get my height measured?

>grow grow grow

Ask if someone respects you. If yes, then you're not a manlet.

Got some bad news for you user 6'2 is the manlet cut off you're still a manlet

How does one reach 18 without realising he is destined for life in the manlet pit?

Is it pure denial that they will grow rapidly in those final couple of years of growth?

How did you only find out today how short you are? Fucking manlets

Your the same height as this guy

5'8" here, maaaaybe 5'9" with shoes. A-Am I manlet cutoff?

>tfw 189cm at 16
I really dont want to grow more

you could dress like a kid and go to back to high school.

>she left him
lol

>he moved on
lol

>thinking that's an upgrade
lol thanks for the laff my son

I reached 191cm at 15 and stopped growing then. That was until now at 22 where I suddenly got a growth spurt again and shot up to 194 cm and still going on atm (191->194 in 3 months now), it's weird. Lankletdom is imminent for you and me, live your life on the edge

Mhm

Don't worry OP. I found out that I'm actually 6'4 instead of 6'5 as previously thought.

I'm 6'2" get fucked manlets

6'2 is a king off manlets you fucking midget.

It's not even king anymore, it's just straight manlet now.

You guys do know that young, impressionable people browse this site and this shitposting could seriously hurt their self worth right?

Kys

My great grandfather was 5'8" when he graduated high school. began working as a butcher, access to protein, ate like a beast and was 6'6" by 22. tallest and strongest man in the county back in the 1940s

Kek

don't worry about things you can't change. 5'8" here brother #manletnationlism

6' is perfect. Gigantism is a disease

North America

I found your hometown btw.

6ft is literally the average for men in my country, how can that even be true?

>5'11"

feelsokay but i have to invest in shoes inserts for the extra inch

No he didn't. This is a story told to you to make you not worry about being a manlet when you left school

I'm 5'8 and all my friends are taller than me. This guy comes by work sometimes. Works in another area, is about same height as me and I cannot take him seriously.. then i wonder if people think the same about me. It's like in your head you think they're a child because they're child height and therefore you don't listen to what they have to say.

I know the irony is quite something.

I'd still rather be too small than too tall

Know how you feel brahs I've 6'1" I CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE

In manlet countries, yes.

just quit browsing this board, is it really that hard? cbt and fat threads are decent, the rest is just incel and /pol/ bait from sperging autists

Being a manlet isnt beta. Thinking less of yourself for being a manlet is beta.

Dude, this doesn't make any sense.

How can you find out how tall you are? It's not like a wild secret to discover, you typically see yourself every day, how could you "find that out"?

coping

>mfw always measured at 72 inches in the Marines
>mfw my dumbass jarhead brain thought I was 5'10 all my life

It hurts to be this stupid sometimes, all it means is that the Marine Corps is full of some tall motherfuckers

I'm supposed to believe that he grew eight inches in four years just by eating meat?

This, i am 5'11 and insecure as fuck now thank you very much

I wish i lived there, seems comfy as fuck

I'm 5'6" too brah and sometimes I do feel like I'm taken less seriously at first glance but your personality and assertiveness go a long way, as well as being jacked. If you don't act like a whiney beta loser that's insecure about your height and you act like a professional you'll get respect.

Is much more about face, personality and style. If those are good, height is just a face. Body counts too.