SARM suppression

So I started taking ostarine. .5ml's which is 25 mg's daily. Liquid not pill form. Starting to notice that my dick and balls are shrinking. My balls are getting soft and my energy levels are dropping. From all of the research that I did it looked like I did not need to take anything with it. My buddy, who I just talked to, said I should have been using a liver protector, test booster, and estrogen blocker. Someone who has some knowledge about this please update me in regards to what I should be doing. Also my testicles have been hurting.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mGIxXYjJQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=nolvadex gnc
lmgtfy.com/?q=go fuck yourself
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not cut out for this if ostarine is suppressing you this bad. I would quit.

What do I do now? Cut out for what?

No, you don't need a liver protector for ostarine. Yes, you should be on test if you're using sarms. Yes the ostarine is suppressing you and making you feel like shit. This is why people say not to do sarms unless you're geared.

why did you make a new thread?

Either stop the ostarine and get a blood test in ~2 months to see if your test has recovered to normal ranges or hop on gear and continue the ostarine.

Stop taking random shit you bought off your buddy. How can you be this fucking retarded?

My Balls were also hurting but they are back to normal now. Took an PTC, can not recommend this shit, better stop now for health reasons.

How much damage did I do? How am I supposed to take it? Can I take it wirh a test booster?

Bought it from sarms1

There aren't any test boosters that do shit other than fucking test.

You never said how long you've been taking it, but you probably didn't fuck anything up too bad if you stop now. Low test isn't gonna give you any gains anyways.

So you bought a worthless 150$ supplement and you did no research.

Which pct

15 days

Everything I researched said it was good

is your dick permanently small?

No. Normallt about 8" . 3.5 flaccid

I can't believe no one is helping me

So do I buy a test booster?

Bump

kys desu

lol fuck you loser

WHAT DO I FUCKING DO

FUCK U FAKE ANONS. YOU SHOULD HELP ME

I would tell you, but honestly you deserve this both for taking substances you know nothing about without doing any research and secondly for crying abut it on Veeky Forums
enjoy your new shriveled balls!

kek, seconded

Dude why can't you just help me. I did research. All the research I did told me they were not suppressive and you didn't need a PCT. I am extremely hesitant to use anything. I barely use supplements. Have an injury and decided to try and fix it with ostarine. Running into huge issues. I'm just asking for honest help. My brain isn't working right.

you got plenty of answers last night

Nine really. Just stop taking it and go in a pct. When I googled pct I couldn't find anything

kys before you pass on your idiotic genetics, preferably.

Uh idk how truthful this post is.. you either bought some malicious product or are using it completely wrong

I'm on 4033 and feel amazing, my lifts gone up despite my sht schedule I barely lift three times a week but the days I don't lift are Muay Thai conditioning.

I have yet to have any negative feelings towards sarms except that god awful alcohol taste in the morning.

Are you on anything else?

>Extremely hesitant to to use anything

>>>Goes on to buy $150 garbage without doing any research, kills liver and balls

Checks out.

Why were you running a (mildly) surpressive compound with no test base?
I use osta on cycle from time to time for it's joint healing effects. LGD is the SARM you want for mass gains though.

since you asked nicely this time...
Like the other anons have said you need to do a PCT. You have suppressed your HPTA and need to restart it. You'll need either nolva or clomid (don't bother with rc grade chems). Take nolva for 4 weeks @ 20mg daily or clomid @ 25mg daily. Your HPTA can restart itself, but the process is slow and you'll feel lethargic/depressed for a few months. Source talk is banned here but you can find what you are looking for on large online indian generic pharmacies. If for some reason you absolutely must go OTC try to find a product with 6-oxo in it, it may be of dubious quality but its better than nothing. OTC test boosters won't do anything really, but some people have used 3g DAA daily with varying success.
Do your homework better next time.

I'm on a military base overseas. Have to get stuff good. That i can get. Also, how do I do it safe next time?

I don't you should bother with a next time m9

Why not?

Because you mega fucked up this time.
You need to research a lot more before jumping in again

SARMS are supressive, despite what advertisers and shills on boards say and so if you want to use them again it'll have to be along side injectable testosterone, no way around it. There are alternatives to sarms however. You didn't go into detail about your injury, if it is something along the lines of a tendon rupture, muscle tear etc you could explore BPC-157. It's a healing peptide which a lot of guys rave about, but I have no first hand experience of it. It might be difficult to use on a military base (daily injections around the injury site) but has the upside of not altering your hormones like steroids/sarms etc.

>what i should be doing

stop taking it. that's not a "normal" reaction to 25mg of ostarine unless you've been taking it for too long or have clinically low testosterone levels. both of these can be remedied by cessation of ostarine ingestion. then get your hormone levels tested to figure out what's really going on. wait a month or 2 (depending on how long you took it) before getting tested.

Can you consume lgd 4034 without injecting gear and see results? I see a lot of people advocating it

Yes but OP shouldn't

This is OP. What should i do next time? I'm thinking Hgh And epo

Cool, thanks lad

Flintstones vitamins

>hgh and epo
he can't be helped everybody, let's just move on and let him destory his gains/life.

What's wrong

You'll get results yeah, but you'll also get the sides to go with it like OP has. Steroids just have a better risk/reward ratio than sarms desu.
GW 501516 is also likely to cause cancer at performance enhancing doses, pic related is a little write up I did for some other user, drop that shit immediately.

Explain this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mGIxXYjJQ

Not watching Tony at work desu
Give us cliffs faggot

No pct needed for sarms

No suppression

Interesting, I read up on a lot of lgd and most people say the only thing recommended is a pct after 6-8 weeks.

I also heard the other one causes cancer, has there been a case yet of a human developing cancer from consumer it yet? I take about 1ml dose every other day, I use it during days I have to do fighting conditioning.

what is there to explain? It's literally two guys shilling for their website? Do you actually think these guys are unbiased?

Why would they shill? They could sell pct too

Tony is probably just trying to move stock
I like EA but you have to remember they are a business and therefore will be bias especially when it comes to their product

SARM's will cause suppression because of their very nature on acting as a ANDROGEN binding chemical
The level of suppression will be different for everyone depending on their tolerance to androgen change and intial test levels.
I did 8 weeks of LGD at 10mg, low test, ran PCT Nolva for 4 weeks, got blood, back to normal with slightly low FSH and LH still.

See the big thing with taking these risks is not to see what you can get away with but plan the safest cycle you can, if you don't need something then great! but as the OP found out you don't want to need it and not have it

So what does OP do?

what?

If you get into op' s position what does OP do?

user already answered

can you buy nolva from gnc?

lmgtfy.com/?q=nolvadex gnc

lmgtfy.com/?q=go fuck yourself

MY NUTS ARE FUCKING DYING.

good

not fucking good. will they be shut down forever?

Most likely, going to have to become a trap OP

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

kek that was a good thread

THIS IS NOT A GOOD THREAD. MY NUTS HURT. I AM DYING. FUCK YOU.

WHY DID NO ONE SAY OSTARINE IS BAAAD

this dude is a total faggot.