Vegan General

Thread for all people interested in vegan health gains.

Do you want to live ten years longer, with a twice as strong health without having to rape and kill a single innocent animal? Go vegan and enjoy this thread.

If you drink fluid hormones gained by systematically raping cows (aka milk) and/or eat rotten corpses of tortured animals (aka being a meatcuck), you are NOT ALLOWED!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GEe6Aa
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/low-fat-diet-linked-higher-death-rates-major-lancet-study-finds/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_l7gDTvs-s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17582116
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20494161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for meat is delicious and healthy and these threads are blatant shitposts

HEY EVERYONE LOOK HOW MUCH PROTEIN IS IN 100 CALORIES OF CELERY!!11 LIKE 400GRAMS MEAT EATERS BTFO
IGNORE THAT 100KCAL OF CELERY IS ABOUT 12KG OF THE SHIT FUCK

Use some real argument, meatcuck. You don't need rotten flesh for your protein.

>i saw a meme chart and i am butthurt

that image is fake news please leave

if you complement your legumes with grains you have complete protein right?
For example a few days ago I made a dank burrito with loadsa rice, black beans and avocado

>meat eater goes into autistic tantrum when confronted with reality
Typical. A cow was killed for this, smdhtbqhwyrnf.

Fuck the mods/janitors on Veeky Forums for not doing their fucking jobs. Just because you """""promptly""""" remove >tfwnogf threads doesn't mean you can ignore spammed b8. Kill yourself

>haha dude just go vegan lol just look at how nutritious being a vegan is lol just 5 kilos of this to get enough calories

> shows 12 oz steak

fuck your propaganda

Fuck those shitty statistics
Of course vegetarians and vegans would live longer and have less heart disease than the vaerage meat-eater, because the average person doesn't give two fucks about their health.

Meanwhile vegans are so restricted on what they can eat that they can't possibly eat like a landwhale.

Vegans are still MUCH less healthy than an health-concious meat-eater with non-meme diet knowledge.

This is why I dislike vegans - every vegan friend I've had could not fucking shut up about it and would not stop trying to recruit other unsuspecting people.

The protein in beans has about 50% bioavailability, retard.

>bioavailability
well memed

>beta virgin meat defenders

>chad vegans

Vegans are slaying pussy while you omnis are sitting at home beating to anime.

Get with it kid. No one is going to fuck you until you stop eating animal products.

Do you have something with your eyes, meatcucks?

I repeat: YOU ARE !!! NOT !!! ALLOWED

You sit on a throne of lies.

>le vegan stats
>90 percent of vegans are women
>women on average live longer and do not develop heart diseases at the frequency that men do
really makes you think.

Vegans lying?

Imagine my shock

Lol at proven carcinogens are healthy

Vegan's of fit discord
discord.gg/GEe6Aa

Meat eater here

is being vegan or vegetarian easier and/or shorter in the sense of food preperation? I fucking hate preparing food for various reasons

Also how do the shopping budgets compare?

My bill went down. Meat is expensive compared to beans etc.

>proven carcinogen
Tiptopkek

Where do you get most of your protein from? Beans are bretty filling so I doubt I could eat a lot of them

>really makes you think.
it makes me think you're an idiot who doesn't know how scientific studies are done

Oops
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/low-fat-diet-linked-higher-death-rates-major-lancet-study-finds/

Vegans of Veeky Forums, post bodies with timestamp. Vegans never do this because they are weak and frail.

I drink rice protein shakes. $20/kg and doesn't give me protein farts like whey did

>animals
>innocent

Why do vegans have to ruin plant-based eating with their lunatic ideology? Meat is poison, but leather is extremely useful.

>low fat diet = vegan
>population study with admittedly very poor controls
>looking at % of fat intake instead of grams
>directly contradicting the other well-controlled lancet study that came out the same time
oops

Lol are you retarded, even if this was true you can eat high fat on a vegan diet

if i took out your kidneys and sold them, i could buy a new bike, also very useful

We're not amoral autists

nice. Will check out, cheers m8

Get your genetics out of my fridge

If you want a similar amino acid profile to whey, mix rice and pea protein in a 2:1 ratio

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

Post bodies with timestamp

>mfw vegetarian
>mfw dirty vegan cuckolds are claiming our diet to push their sickly diets

And also have double the portion if not triple due to shit bioavailability and mps response.

>average 6-10 years longer

So average 8 years longer?

Why not just say that?

rice is better than meat, umad brah?

enjoy your estrogen packed cow milk

You are fake news

>whey
>meat
>ignores mps response
the more interact with vegans the more I get reminded of anti vaxx and anti fluoride crowds

this is so BS and just shows that you know very few vegans/vegetarians. The vegans and vegetarians I know are eating WAY more junk food then the avg meat eater but they're fine since they don't eat 200extra calories every single meal as the avg meat eater does.

>0% bioavailability, retard.
Being this memed holy shit.

Vegans are forced to show their body but meat eaters defending eating meat dosen't? SeemsGood

Also youtube.com/watch?v=o_l7gDTvs-s retard

>forced
>what are CBT threads
We both know you are weak and small. Post body with timestamp.

>le vegan calories meme

>keeps you regular

kek

The beef in this picture is 50% fat, which I don't think you can actually buy
120 calories of black beans is 8 g protein

Standard milk has about 50 nanograms of estrogen per liter, and estrogen has poor oral bioavailability

For meat to have 80% of its calories from fat it would have to be almost two thirds fat.

'The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.'

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

>anti fluoride crowds
>tfw I live in an area where fluoridation is high enough that toxicity begins to build after 4L of consumption per day

Truly amazing how many people fall for these vegan bait threads

>typical meat eater

You now know she is only 33.

>Being vegan

Jaw of peace. 10/10. 5kg broccoli/day masterrace

>YFW plants are even smart enough to know meat is good

Why not a useful measure like volume?

Why not chicken breast?

The world may never know.

Vegans are the smartest and well adjusted people in our society.

I don't understand why people don't instantly convert.

>I love baby birds so much I will destroy human lives to protect them

Veganism is about controlling and manipulating people, not about ethics.

you can't disprove science just by using the word "meme". 24 grams of protein from black beans is not at all comparable to 24 grams of protein from ground beef.

Vegan Masterrace

lel, meatcucks are the ones who've been brainwashed from birth

>n = 18
>methadology is literally "we fed them milk :)"
lmao
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17582116

>no actual test on humans
lel try again meatcuck

>The quantity of E2 in whole milk, therefore, is low and is unlikely to pose a health risk for humans.

That's what the dairy industry researchers guessed, and they were wrong

Test what? Milk just doesn't even fucking have what you're suggesting it does. You want to know why their estrogen rose, assuming it actually did which we can't tell because they put not data in the abstract? Because when you feed someone a pint of whole milk a day on top of their regular diet they gain adipose tissue and thus increased endogenous estogen production.
Also women get synced menstral cycles when grouped together regardless of diet, so I don't know what the point of that experiment was even supposed to be

Look at the concentrations you dumbass. I was actually wrong, it was lower then I said before. The highest concentration they found was 20 nanograms per liter. Low dose sex hormone supplementation, by comparison, is 20 milligrams a day, one million times higher, and even that is ignoring estrogen's poor oral bioavilability.

>330pg
>0

lel keep rationalising dairyfag

>muuh correlation = causation
so you wanna play this game? vegans have a much higher rate of cancer and mental disorder than meat eaters so according to your genious logic this means that not eating enough meat gives you cancer and fucks up your brain

>E2 is the only form of estrogen
keep trying

umad brah

because that's not how statistics work

I live in Minnesota. Your point is false. Is meat rotting your brain?

>[A self-selecting group of diet-conscious people] live, on average, six to ten years longer than [a totally generalized group that roughly encompasses the entire general population]
>[A totally generalized group that roughly encompasses the entire general population is] twice as likely as [a self-selecting group of diet-conscious people] to develop heart disease

Do you know what a pg is? It's a god damned picogram. Biologically irrelevant.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20494161

except you just made these "facts" up

You think everyone who eats a vegetarian/vegan diet focuses on healthy eating and living? It's just as much of a mixed bag.

keep suckling at the teat of the jew schlomo