Gain blessed countries

Describe your country how it helps your gains.

Let me start.

>95%+ tap water coming from subsurface water source
>no hormones in water
>banned all the gmo products
>only 5% tax on meats,dairy and eggs
>cheap local markets
>free public healthcare
>obsession with meat-eating
>no demi-queer faggots
>30%+ of the population is obese
>so you can bang hot waifus even with fit dyel body

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4143555/
tysonfoods.com/responsible-food/animal-well-being/antibiotics-hormones-and-steroids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My country doesn't have you in it.

>no hormones in water
>no demi-queer faggots
this plus
>forced conscription

argentina here i come!

op here, it is hungary.

>obsession with meat-eating
Hmmm.... Really makes you think

i-it can also be argentina
btw checked

>banned all gmo products

gmo's are good, educate yourself.

I live in a flyover state in the USA. Pretty much the worst of the worst for everything you can imagine. The only saving grace is that I'm a farmer, raise my own foods, and have my own water well. I'm doing veggies, eggs, and poultry while my cousin is doing beef so we trade foods and it is all drug-free, pesticide-free, and gmo-free. I'll probably get goats soon.

The worst part is that I'm not a fatty chaser and need to fend off fat woman all the time. They are rednecks too and pretty aggressive. If you are healthy then you "need to eat, you'll die!" and its only high carb sugary crap everyone is eating. I can't touch the store/restaurant meat since it is about as full of medication and hormones as the law will allow and then some. Healthcare is whatever you can afford.

>pic of soon to be eaten

You are correct, but the manner in which they are being used and proliferated is not. It is better to go without them, have them tested for track record over several decades then add them to your diet, but only if they are okay for long term. Good luck finding useful studies longer than 2 years for any GMO. In the mean time, fuck that shit, corporations have too much sway in the USA for it to not be suspicious.

Except that GMOs are often used to increase pesticide resistance and then just increase pesticide use. The GMO might be safe, but the pesticides aren't.

>banned all the gmo products
how the fuck is that good
thats fucking terrible

Rhe obesity rate is bad, but the standards are low for sloots, so you can slay eastern european beauties with fit-dyel body.

>Germany
>cheap food
>like really cheap food compared to the average salary
>based Magerquark is like 0,80 cent for a good 60g of protons
>very good tapwater
>milk is also cheap as shit.
The gym infrastructure and prices are absolute dogshit though. Really expensive. I'm happy I have my homegym.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4143555/

Damn, that sucks, but I see your point for chicks.

funland?

sloots kill your gains senpai , its best to avoid women altogether outside professional environments .

gmo isnt some sort of cancer they inject into food.
how is modifying food for our own benefit bad?

see

>95%+ tap water coming from subsurface water source
???
Where do you think tap water comes from?

>be a slavshit and come to germany
>shittiest jobs pay over 1k euros
>food costs 20-30% less than home
>meanwhile in my shitstainslavia shittiest jobs pay 250e
Explain this atheists

Op here from mobile.
They usualy come from surface water like rivers,lakes. The subaurface is better,because the earth layer filter it and protects from chemical harms.

A lot of municipalities recycle the waste water back into the tap water system. Some don't, but even the small town near where I live does it. You can't even drink it. They have like 12+ chemicals they use to treat it and it smells like bleach farts, right out of the tap. They constantly are putting up and taking down "boil water" warnings in the local paper.

>and protects from chemical harms.

Unless you live where I live and there's fracking nearby.

>I can't touch the store/restaurant meat since it is about as full of medication and hormones as the law will allow and then some.
prove it, faggot, otherwise you're just parroting shit you heard on Netflix

>Country
Usa, lol no
>County
Wake up, always 3-4 deer in a sightline off the back deck. Drive 10 minutes to a lake with a size based fishing license for perch (as long as they are over X inches I can fill buckets) That 10 minute drive passes 8 Mennonite vegetable/honey/fruit/egg stands, 2 dairy farms and a beef/pork farm owned by some english. The only way it could get better is if the best gym in town wasnt in the high school

>anti jew water
>bad

Prove what? That the meat has medication and hormones in it? That's undisputed:

tysonfoods.com/responsible-food/animal-well-being/antibiotics-hormones-and-steroids

Try using google for a change.

>more than the law will allow

I've seen that first hand and was asked to be a part of it. I once worked on many different farms. I know what goes on and I choose not to be a part of it. I only raise/grow food for myself and family.

>farmer
>worst
dude you can order growth hormone and become a raging bull
confirmed for no-test numale beta cuckarino who hates life

Where?

going to the gym to become stronger is like the same shit as doing genetic engineering you fag

genetically engineer this
*unzips dick*

The good 95% of New York

I really don't know.
Germans are pretty price sensitive for their food and even rich people buy in Aldi and co.
Also the discounters are incredible competitive with each other keeping the prices really low.
In addition to that German state subsidies milk farmers which makes milk cheaper than most of the fancier water-bottle brands.
I'm so glad I'm not lactose-intolerant. The amount of cheese, milk and quark I eat would probably kill someone who is intolerant. Or at least make them shit out their assholes.

Op here.Well,not in my country. We have fuckin clear water,thanks to the overregulated laws and subsurface water from hundreds of meter deep.

This is some straight outta ancapistan tier shit

Sounds great desu, fishing licenses are a pain here in cali

>Go to the bait/beer place
>$25
>All the perch I can eat
>All the carp I can shoot
What could cali possibly do that makes this complicated?

>UK.
>steroids are semi-legal, and you can buy prohormones OTC
>absolutely no other positives
>fitness culture is cucked in the general media compared to what it was 20+ years ago. Fat bastards everywhere.

>uk
>continued ownership of the Falklands gives me so much pride I use it to inspire my lifts

Fin?

Is being a farmer the Veeky Forumstest career?
>free food for maximum gains
>constant physical activity
>usually not far from the wilderness
>room for outdoor home gym
>totally self sufficient

Hungary

Is this only magerquark, or also other types of quark? I'd better start eating the fuck out of it.

>germany
>food is fucking bonkers cheap
>gyms everywhere in berlin
>impossible to have a sedative lifestyle because of size of city
>about 1/3 of women are insanely hot

Sorry guys, Germany takes the cake for this one

Spain

>No obese people. I've seen maybe five hamplanets in my life.
>Mediterranean diet with lots of local variations.
>Lots of extremely high quality meat, veggies and fruit in every market.
>Tap water in rural areas comes from underwater sources. As pure as it gets.
>Universal healthcare. I usually visit my medic just to check persistent joint pains.
>Hot women everywhere.

>Hot women everywhere.
I'm with you on all the other stuff, been living here for almost 3 years and quite happy, but if I was going to pick a country for its women it definitely wouldn't be Spain. Most Spanish women are pretty ordinary. Not bad, not that good looking either (and most of them smoke constantly so they smell bad). Eastern Europe is the only place I've been with hot women everywhere.

>excess sugar and salt in everything, phytoestrogens in everything else
>xenoestrogens in the water
>water table contaminated by fracking in the interest of nonrenewable energy
>artificial estrogens from birth control bled into the water table untreated and unfiltered
>low population density + capitalism = 23% of the nation is food deserts
>shit economy and taxation designed to keep constituents in their social strata means the only economically viable livestock farming is factory farming, free range non-GH meat/eggs/milk is prohibitively expensive while carcinogenic meat is cheap
>money that could go to food goes instead to funding intelligence agency black ops and military action against civilians in the interest of foreign finite ecologically damaging resources
>official currency is fiat; de facto currency is the word of a bank insured by tax dollars
>puppet government and media beholden to shadow oligarchy of corporations and the very rich means constituents are powerless to change any of it directly
>indirect action inhibited by masses of starry-eyed capitalist nationalists who will baselessly dispute this because acknowledging the problem would mean reassessing their life decisions and goals
>meawhile, authoritarian collectivist agenda steadily advanced by people who can't care for themselves

But

>>based Magerquark
Mein Neger

Germany takes the cake but rapefugees take the women.

>imigrants
>islam
>women you cant see

I live in Barcelona
Just went back from the diada rally, there were so many hot chicks it's just unbelievable
I think the beach mood and the fact that you put swimming trunks once a week six months a year make the people much more careful about their body and general physical appearance
Good thing here is that the average guy is small (5'10 I'd say), so I kind of stand out with my 6'0 even if it's not that tall

>can own gun
>low population density
>can kill my own game
>can catch my own fish
>can grow my own garden
>can protect my own family
>can harvest my own energy
>can choose to live without participating in the global plutocratic slave regime, despite efforts to the contrary
>can rout or kill anyone who tries to take that from me, or more likely die trying

Behead those who insult the second amendment. The master's tools will not dismantle the master's house.

>1/3 women are hot
slavshit from reporting, the only cutie that compares to slavia women I've seen thus far is regrettably at my work place and the linguistic barrier plus the spaghetti barrier means that all i can do is occasionaly stare at her when she's in range.

Northern Minnesotan here. Meat products cheap as fuck and you can just hunt for the food if you want. Trails everywhere for cardio gains. Snow shoveling for back gains.

>pic of soon to be eaten
F

>german women
>hot

Pick one

I will send you my ball and ass pics to your email bro

test

Gym prices are as low as 10€ a month and the biggest chain is 20€ a month. Does not sound like dogshit to me.

Bosnia

Negatives
>food is expensive as fuck compared to salaries
>average physical labour job pays half of what you need to reach the poverty line
>you can forget about moving out of your parents place or starting a family unless you inherited money, benefit from nepotism or have a top 10% degree
>tap water has e. coli in it, bottled water comes in Chinese plastic bottles
>affordable meat is laden with chemicals and/or soy
>supplements and equipment cost twice of what they cost in the EU
>farming nets you next to no money due to food cartels
>average gym is full of guys on shit stacks or dyels
>most people still believe in stuff like "you turn fat into muscle" and "creatine is a steroid"
>conscription was phased out about a decade ago
>the air, the rivers, the food - all polluted to fuck
>healthcare system is so bad you might as well go to a shaman
>PE consists of endless games of volleyball and basketball
>Sport clubs and associations are having their funding cut one after the other
>second highest obesity rate in Europe
>everyone is on edge most of the time due to shitty economy, weak rule of law, corruption, pollution etc. great if you want to jump-start your cortisol levels

Positives
>Southern Slavs have good genes for height, frame and dick size

Dođi u Njemačku jebo te otac

Got relatives there, that would take me in and give me a job. Also speak fluent German. But I gotta take care of my family over here.

alahu akbar bolan

going to the gym = injecting a whole new gene from a bacteria that secretes pesticide into your genome

seems legit

>Not bad, not that good looking either (and most of them smoke constantly so they smell bad)

You either live in Murcia or Asturias. In other words, you fucked up mate :^)

Op here from mobile. Only one ppl sent me a message from since i've been hereand it was a message that im gonna make it.

>They constantly are putting up and taking down "boil water" warnings in the local paper.

>lacerate yourself with shallow cuts all over your body
>soak in the tub for a day
>get flesh eating infection
>sue municipality
>you are now millionare

>GMOs are bad

Want to know how I know that you're a retard?

There's dozens of us. God's people I tell you.