Workout everyday

is it good to workout everyday?

im a 25 kissless virgin that has anything else going in my life but lifting and videogames and i use caffeine and weights in my garage to escape sadness that is my life

working out everyday helps me to forget how boring my life is

Do you have a good body now?

Overtraining is a Veeky Forums meme and a lie.

work out hard, 60 reps per muscle group and then rest 7-10 days untill not sore anymore. that is how you make progress. training under recovered is waste of time and counter productive

if you're working out hard enough you should either be sore the next day or you're an athlete which I assume you're not. Basically if you can work out everyday you ain't makin gainz

There's diminishing returns, i.e. working out 6x/week isn't twice as good as working out 3x/week, though it will still give you more gains. So if you like working out then go every day, but if you have a lot of other stuff to do then don't. Also be aware of which joints feel sore so you don't injure yourself. I've been doing 7x/week for the past year or so

We need 48hr of recovery for each muscular group. So if I workout everyday a different muscular group isn't good?

God worked for 6 days and rested on the 7th and you should do the same.

Rest on Sunday and go to church. Worship your creator and give thanks for your blessings and your health.

Are you even trying

Working out another muscle group/function? Holy fucking shit

It's a waste if you're natural and lift heavy. I go once a week and look better than anyone else that is natural. I am also very strong.

can you tell me your routine?

>revvi.gif
This is good bait.

Rest is a meme to steal gains

Do solders get enough rest? Nope
If you can move then move

>workout as a verb
>everyday not as an adjective
Pls stop this

No, you should not work out every day, at least not at full intensity.

im not baiting anyone. fit is full of insecure 20 something teenagers who think if they lift every day it will pay out somehow. that's not the case at all, complete opposite is true. if you're a natty you get the same results doing bench once a week pretty much. just dont be fat if you aim for the looks.

power lifting will injury 90% of lifters eventually that's another funny sport

>sabotaging your gains for muh kike
Low test

>Rest is a meme to steal gains
>
>Do solders get enough rest? Nope
>If you can move then move
Do soldiers look muscular/ripped? Nope
They can move and pull a trigger. That's it.

no

i lift for one year from skinnyfat sedentary for 22 years mode status

should be looking okayish once i cut

wrong
recovery/protein synthesis stops after 24-48hours after working out muscle group
therefore you need to lift EVERY DAY

I think so too

> 22 years mode status

wtf even is this.

Uhh let me put it this way.
You posted Misato in your first .gif, not Revvi.
That's the bait I was fishing for.

Depends what you mean by "work out." If you lift one day, then do cardio and abs the next day, you can technically work out every day and be fine. Don't try lifting every day, though. You'll burn out in a couple of weeks and your lifts will stall.

If roiding go for it
If not don't do it

Show us your gains if you claim to have 7-10 rest days.

Zyzz works out 5 days a week and look at his gains.

I workout every day. ABx for weightlifting, third day is cardio

No. When you'll learn that you'll get the most benefits going heavy three/four times a week and resting well the other days will always be too late.
>but what if I go light 6 times a week?
no. it's more efficient to give an impulse to your body and allow your body to recover *well* rather then giving sissy inputs every 24 hours and never allowing a real systemic recovery.
>but what if I split/PPL/UL?
same.