JUST

Well Veeky Forums.... what should I do to deal with this...?

fin

Nothing. It looks fine. I'd kill to have your hair actually.
How insecure are you?

Doesn't look that bad to be honest. Just work with it. Take care of it properly and it won't look so bad. Girls don't mind a receeding hairline if you know how to style it.

Sprinkle 10g of creatine in your hair every morning.

hairtransplant. just do it.

Is it receding? You have a nice cut bro, I don't see a problem

that style makes it look about as good as it gets

To be honest I'm not really sure, I've always had a deep V hairline but I don't really have any old photos to compare to. All these JUST threads has me paranoid though, I'm also not natty

Very fit related good bread op

I swear to Christ that those are pictures of my head.

Use 5% minoxidil once or twice a day. I've only been using it or 3 or 4 months and I'm already noticing some hair growing back. Start it now and it will stop any hair loss as well as possibly bringing back your hairline a smidge.

Otherwise, get a Bathmate or some sort of dick stretcher because you're being pretty fucking insecure if you feel like life has screwed you by giving you that hairline.

Ty for the real talk, god bless

Anyone know how I can bald faster? I'm beyond the point of getting my hair back but I've been looking at hair replacement systems and they look dope, but I still have like a patch of thick hair just above my forehead which I guess will be in the way of a system

any ideas?

I have the perma-V myself. I cut my hair at nose level (it springs up when dry). Then I take the hair withing 2cm of my V-peak hairline and cut that down to a few inches. Helps blend it in together. When the wind hits my nose length hair and shifts around my bangs/fringe, the shorter hair on the V-peaks take care of that forehead exposure, mostly.

Mine was like that perhaps a few years ago. Now it's so bad that I just shave it.

Thankfully I have a perfectly round, beautifully shaped head. Still would prefer hair though, but I can get away with the bald look easily.

Now... On a bigger pressing matter, is how fat I've gotten, bald and fat = No No. I look like Kingpin from Spiderman. Gotta start that cut NOW

Go to a better barber.

>delusional baldlets saying that this is fine
>OP is clearly at NW2 at least

Stop deluding yourselves and accept it.

t. someone who is balding too

Yeah I have the same. I don't know what to do with it either. I used to part it, but it makes the V's look deeper so I've been wearing it like you recently. You pull it off way better than I do

you look like keith
all keith's have that hair

You'll need upkeep every month or so regardless, so just have them shave it off when they fit you and by the time it grows in enough to be a problem it will time for another upkeep..

you might be fine, my dad has always had high widows peaks, and still has all his hair as a 70 year old man.

oh please, if this is what you think is bad you should take a look at mine at fucking 22

did you hop on the finasteride
tell me you fucking did

A NW2 with no diffuse thinning or bald spot IS perfectly fine. It's better than 50 percent of the men in the world and unless you constantly call attention to it or are super autistic about inspecting the hairlines of everyone you run into (and only people that are balding themselves do this so they can feel better about themselves.) most people won't even notice.

I tried taking fin when it started at 20

After 5 months it made me feel like shit I was super depressed, had bad brain fog and gained a lot of fat. Once I found that I can get laid despite losing hair, I just decided to use minoxidil and call it a day

it feelsbadman, but really, there's not much to do if you can't take fin except maybe get a transplant and I'm still too young for that

>super autistic about inspecting the hairlines of everyone you run into (and only people that are balding themselves do this

I shaved my head bald at 23. Man that was so freeing. My confidence level skyrocketed. And when it grew back to a buzz, I didn't give a shit about the hair line.

You won't get far in life being insecure and hiding your problems, anons.

That's my wisdom to ya'll.

this isn't true at all. minox will not prevent further hair loss wtf user

Go full /pol/ and Gas the Jews
Race war now

hide it under a camo do rag. that shitcut isn't even in regs, what are you doing chairfag?

If it's just receded your fine, however if you have a bald spot in the back you better shave that shit.

Way to trash the thread with your multi tagged reply

I'm about to hop on this train user. Only problem is I have psoriasis on my scalp. So I've been paralyzed by waiting until I get that under control. And yeah, it's pretty likely that it would subside if I had no hair on my head. But when I first shaved my head it would look pretty fucking awful.

50% of guys have some degree of receding hairline by their mid late 20's and as long as it isn't thin and wispy it isn't hard to style around

got the same thing man. 29 and it's been that way since i was 24 so i guess i was spared somewhat. i have shitty window's peak at least it's not thinning on the peak. i don't think it looks that bad if your face looks a bit older like mine. i'm 29 and get "mid-late 30s" as an age guess a lot. my gf didn't even notice my hair line moving until i pointed it out but maybe you was just being nice.

If it moves back much farther i'm gonna go perma-buzz. i have such a shit shaped head, I can't go full bald.

good luck fellow baldies.

t-gel shampoo my friend