Walk into gym

>walk into gym
youtu.be/Rv2Ju2gNGg0

Why did the nerds have to purchase my gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKB4cioGs98
youtube.com/watch?v=GOizClOIHWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone else /givefreewedgiestoDYELsatthegym/ here?

she is the definition of slam pig

Doesn't sound too bad though

Kek you can see her gut roll tucked into the panties

>walk into the gym
youtube.com/watch?v=PKB4cioGs98
fucking every time

Basic fit?

Not him but basic fit sucks really hard.

I really hate this fat fucking bitch. My current girlfriend is a 5'9" fitfu who played sports in high school, runs every other day and was raised by hipster parents on trader joes and non-gmo organic bullshit.

Then there is this fat fucking arab bitch. I saw her for the first time a year ago, and almost spent the $1000/mo for the CHANCE to meet her at one of her autismo festivals (thankfully I decided to rub one out before I clicked the "submit" button). I want to ravage her so fucking bad. I can only see myself diving nose deep into her bulbous misshapen ass and taken a huge whiff of the aftereffects of the 4 course 2nd-lunch she had that day. I want to drag my tounge across her supple thighs all the way around, until making my way to her brown eye where, I would spread her cheeks and extend my tounge deep into her large intestine. I want to rub my cock inbetween everyone one of her rolls, squeezing and stretching every inch of her skin. I want to stuff her huge mouth with my cock and hold it there while I grab her hair as she pushes against my thigh - only she is far too weak to push me away, my 3pl8 deadlift hardly shaked me, there is no way this hamplanet will move me.

I follow her on snapchat, twitter, instagram, everything. She has an austic personality, and is surrounded by enabling beta orbiters. If I put in 1% of the time needed to seduce her I know I'd become sick of her personality, tired of all the weeaboo bullshit and at the end of my rope at her LOL RANDOM XD humor. I want nothing more to debase her body to my sick fantasies. If I see her, I fear I might rape her and throw my life away.

Please stop posting this disgusting bitch on Veeky Forums

What did he mean by this

I dont care she can drown me with those tits and ass

same

would bang

Who is it?

>I dont care she can drown me with those tits and ass

this is called survival of the fittest.

slampigs will constantly be drowning our unfit males who bought into the high-test meme.

RIP. You will not be missed.

I'll be busy banging down on some actually attractive hooers like pic related

what movie are they screening on her forehead tonight?

>87head
>tfw2intelligent

you dare mock the Veeky Forums queen? This is Supermang's sister.

don't make me turn on my trip and embarrass you

i dont know what you're talking about, but i'd rather have that braphop in the OP that lizard-looking, 5-head having roastie you posted

don't (You) me anymore, autismo

who is this semen demon?

oh i'm sorry, OP's pic made me think this was the fat hate thread.
my bad.

Marriah Mallad

She's a rather controversial cosplay cow

Posting her in /cgl/ is a bannable offense because it's full of extremely salty woman-children that are bitter this fat bitch can make $$$$ without even trying

I would beat the living crap out of that infront of parents to show them how much of a failure their spawn was.

My nigga

lol, she kinda cute.

wew lad

anyone got her nudes?

>tfw fugged a grill with her kind of body
>tfw nothing beats burying your face in huge tits and having soft, thicc legs and arms wrap around you

gets me hard everytime, gonna my find me a girl and fatten her up a bit

Have them sit on your face lad. You'd be content just suffocating on brappps under there

>Getting plastic surgery for this result
Lol this is after she got a shit ton of liposuction, and you can already see she's gaining everything back. People who think she's attractive should see her candids, because she has no ass and is all cellulite. She has so much fat, but none in her butt.

he prolly makes 6 figures user.

Face it, that's the "renaissance man" of the future...

Same. I want to huff her ass, ugh she is such a fat fucking cow and I bet her personality sucks

Who?

How can she be that T H I C C and still have six pack abs? Incredible high grade genetics there, wow.

That woman is disgusting

Try harder lady

Whats awesome is that so many people are butt blasted about a fat whore dressing up as video game characters and the sadcunts that give her money. Kek, who the fuck cares? We need another war or depression or something.

This is a man, right?

kek

GAZONGAS
A
Z
O
N
G
A
S

>thread menu
>hide thread

Ur pic makes me wanna barf

>facial hair
I don't get these people? Do they want to look like a girl or not?

NAZIS WATCH OUT

I CANT STOP WANKING TO THESE OBESE BITCH
i literally just came home from work and the first thing i did was wank to her. she so fucking hot literally considered subbing to her patreon, and ive never paid for lewds/pron before

Why are you even lifting? You don't have to be fit to fuck whales.

Who'd have thought twenty years ago dyeing our hair gray and dressing like our grandparents would be in?

>I don't think I realized how long this model's arm was

I know shes fat and all but i'd fuck that braphog cosplayer until we both couldn't walk.

>walk into gym
>youtube.com/watch?v=GOizClOIHWw plays

I fucking love that bitch.

>he lifts to get girls

Not going to make it

kek you can see the blur where her double chin was photoshopped out

I want to touch that belly ;__;

>pulling your fat down into your bathing suit so it looks like you have a flat stomach

disgust.jpg

Calm down homo. Your rage erection is showing.

He's just dressing up to look pretty. As long as he calls himself a man while having facial hair like that I'm ok with him dressing anyway he wants... Besides, lets face it, he's dressed less gay than Scooby on an average day.

homo

this bitch has seriously let herself go

Give some milk to mommy

Wow you summed up my thought exactly

kekked

I also feel like railing thick chicks and just degrading them.
I barely put pressure on the back of my gfs head when she's succing, but if there's a bitch with op's pics traits I know from history that I just pound until the bed is a mess of saliva, puke and snot.
I force my dick so deep in their asses they shoot shit everywhere when I pull out after the creampie. It's like I become a sadistic, primal and ragefilled hatefucker whenever I get with bitches like her

and the weirdest fucking part is that they like it

Big bitches are made for breeding and your dick knows it.

I think I'm falling for the High Test meme. How to stop it?

Stop lifting and start drinking water from plastic bottles.

>What is a crossdresser
Yea, Eddie Izzard was totally trying to pass as a twink.
How is it the rational minded are now the ones claiming retarded shit?

>Tfw fwb of six years is thick latina weeb who looks like Kiara Mia and OP
UNGODLY L U C K

Problem glasses spotted

Avoid this thing at all costs unless you wanna get Brock turnered

It's a cosplay you tool

Thirsty desperate dyel beta-male trap detected

Stop giving money and attention to these bitches

>Can't recognize that in a thread where 80% of the pictures are landwhales in cosplay one of the landwhales is cosplaying
>Gets triggered over fashion and spergs out
And you call me the beta? Keep jacking it to fatties, sad fuck

>Calls what this bitch that jiggles when she wiggles cosplay.

I bet you jerk it to traps too

Why can't you speak English?

>Y-Yea I j-jack it to fatties b-but you're gay!

Sick burn whalefucker. Have your dream woman

>i'm a bitter faggot virgin, please read my role play: the post

>dressing like our grandparents would be in?
pappy was aesthetic as fuck, brother.