The Dutch Giant awakens to set the record straight

Yesterday someone decided to put up a post accusing the Dutch Giant of synthol due to a lump/bruise on his left deltoid in photos from his Instagram. Olivier has worked very hard for his shoulders and he wants to set the record straight and clarified that what this poster saw was in all actuality just inflammation due to a VACCINATIONS before his trip to China.

He was even willing to go so far as to email back his Vaccination records as proof that indeed he had two shots in his shoulder, and that is all it was from.

How is this fitness related? Getting your vaccinations before travel is important for health and safety. There.

That and this is an individual who has overcome a lot of health issues in the past and worked very hard to build up his body. He has earned every kilogram on his 218cm frame, and none of it is from slime like Synthol.

Vaccination records

k

>The Dutch Giant
who?

I messaged him too asking about it and that's exactly what he told me too. Talked about a few other things too. He also was cool enough to give me some shoulder training advice as it's an area I struggle with.

Yeah, that's legit. Got a Dutch vac passport just like that for travelling.

He's the tallest bodybuilder in the world. 218cm (7'2"), and so he's the tallest muscular human on earth.

He's overcome a lot of health issues and has almost doubled his bodyweight and is still growing.

Yeah he seems like a really good guy. It mattered to him that people know what really happened.

how big is his dick though?

36 x 30 cm exactly.

His penis is two dimensional?

I thought the bald guy was 7ft too. He was the giant monster fighter in Undisputed.

Martyn Ford is around 6'8".

>juice and roid your ass off to be a pretend bodybuilder
>pretend you're natty at all costs, even reusing injection sites where you got vaccinations just for plausible deniability
>probably can't even deadlift over 4pl8

Just pathetic

You can look dyel and still use steroids (pic related, Lance Armstrong in 2010).

Associating the words bodybuilder and natural makes no sense at all.

jealous manlet spotted lmao

lance wasnt on steroids

also, calling that dyel. lol. i dont think "Dyel" applies anymore when you conquer a sport for all time sorry

Could this manlet be more jelly?

lmao he often posts on dutch bb forums, he said he will be open about roid use. he's still natty

>EPO
>anabolic steroid
dumbass

Actually Lance WAS on roids, AND he even got caught making threats to his former best friend to shut him up about it.

The dutch giant doesn't claim natty or even touch the subject but he isn't a synthol user. The muscle you see on him is loyal not oil.

Regardless of his hormone status his delts are solid.

The guy is a class act too. He's got the walking circus effect going on and is still cool with all the attention and willing to pose for pictures when people randomly ask.

>You can look dyel and still use steroids (pic related, Lance Armstrong in 2010).
That was legit trt.

USADA is trash, they engaged in a harassment and blackmail campaign against him and his associates.

And its a filthy sport anyways, so even if he did use steroids, it takes nothing from him

>Actually Lance WAS on roids, AND he even got caught making threats to his former best friend to shut him up about it.
No he wasnt, fuck USADA.

I don't even care if a guy has roided or not. I just care that what is being presented as muscle actually is muscle.

Hes looking thick solid tight

What's he weigh these days? 400 pounds?