Mew/Tongue Posture General: 3rd edition

Modern Humans have largely developed improperly. Posture issues are present throughout the body, and most obvious in poor facial/cranial development. Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces. Nobody has ugly genetics, but soft foods and improper posture has resulted in sunken maxillary bones, down-grown jaws, poor cheekbones, and terrible spine alignment.

You can correct this and develop into a beautiful healthy human. All males have Chad potential, all females can be Stacy.

Before and after pictures/stories:
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

How to mew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4 part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=3yl-QliS2jk part 3

Many Anons here are contributing their own stories and saying that they have seem the jawline increases as well. #1 most immediate benefit is increased nasal breathing capacity.

The entirety of Human fitness is based around proper alignment and posture of the skeletal and muscular systems. If this isn't corrected, everything else will be either sub-optimal or falling apart. Help eachother out and post your results.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdsAAnatzHY
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here. I'm going to stick around for a bit to give advice.

Here's a before of a website user. Best results I've seen

After

More pics in the thread I linked. This takes over a year, results are gradual but consistent. #1 reported results from anons is better breathing through both nostrils

My lower third is a lot better with doing this, but I don't have enough room to get the back of my tongue up so I am only seeing lower third results. Jawline and mouth

I think pushing on different areas gives different results

all of this is well and good, but what the fuck is up with Mew's manner of speaking? his voice is incredibly nasal and his speech is punctuated by constant pauses during which he swallows and you can see his Adam's apple rise go up and down his wrist-width neckā€”it comes accross like a Tourrette's tic

Don't you guise get tired after a while (i.e. an hour....) mewing?

>pictures from the front with different devices, different lightning and different angle
>le proof, it work
wew lad

Does he actually refer to it as mewing

> mewing
More lime meming em I right guys rofl

Check out this lecture lads, some good reasoning behind this theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdsAAnatzHY

I do wonder though if it's chewing that's more important, since in Mew's estimates we do about 5% of the chewing we used to for our calories. That's a lot less work for our 40+ facial muscles.

Maybe chewing strengthens facial muscles which naturally made our ancestors "mew" and swallow correctly, or something like that.

I think he just tries to make sure that he doesn't accidentally say anything not medically approved, because they'll come after your medical licence for that shit

Yes. It's a muscle that required training. The tongue and jaw will both likely be sore in the initial days, and then you can go longer and longer without feeling anything.

>Modern Humans have largely developed improperly.
You know youre about to read some pseudo science bullshit when you read this

Post evidence or fuck off.

Either way, fuck off.

Mewing is not a meme guys. It does work.

Woah such hostility. Shoo Shoo

The human body is built for its natural environment, and adapted to it. It's like when a goldfish is in a small bowl, the environmental conditions kick in and through epigenetics it stays small. But a goldfish in a pond will weigh like 2 lbs

Natural birth, breast feeding, hard chewy fibrious food and near constant activity is what the human body knows how to grow into.

Take all of that away and it grows improperly, like any biology taken out of the conditions that it is adapted to

>inb4 someone tries to convince me that 10,000 years of history means we have adjusted

Mewing fixed lifelong problems I've had breathing through my nose which could not be defeated by corticosteroids, antiallergens or decongestants.

Sauce and backstory? Looks too good to be true. Or is a recovering cancer/stroke patient.

he's still ugly :(

These are the only reason I come to fit anymore.

Been mewing for almost a week now. Here are the results that I have noticed and these results tend to make me believe this isn't bullshit.

The number one most amazing improvement is that my nose airways are open and I can take deep, fulfilling breaths through my nose. I've had inflamed nasal airways for years and have breathed out of my mouth. The difference between the way a deep breath feels through the nose and through the mouth is incredible. Through the nose feels so good.

The second improvement is that my TMJ seems to be improving. My jaw feels more relaxed and less tense even though my jaw is being held more tightly.

I have definitely drank this kool aide so I will hope to see facial improvements in six months.

That looks like a shoop.

thats eggman, the personification of the avg r9k poster
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

you poor soul

That part is the first symptom which seems to be easily fixed. Forward tongue pressure which pushes the maxilla up and forward, causing changes to the nasal cavity and nasal bones to immediately give more breathing room.

Most modern humans have a nasal cavity and airway that is much smaller than it should be. Full breaths down to the bottom of the lungs should be effortless and subconscious.

That's a shop of eggman. But look at Stephen hawking before and after the stroke. Or a stroke victim with half their face affected: There's VERY obvious bone changes based on the difference in their ability to use their face muscle.

Face should be pulled up and forward by muscle posture (including tongue), but if that force isn't there it droops down and back. Then people end up with forward head posture to keep their airway clear

Obvious shoop.

How do you remind yourself to do it? i'm trying to stop mouth breathing but I keep forgetting to breathe through my nose

this guy is a scam artist, ofcourse ugly and desperate teens at fit gonna fall for it. you can not change your bone structure, that is ridiculous. if you cant breath thru your nose you probably have an allergy.

go do full allergy test at doctor. before that you could try quitting dairy which is the most common allergy cause of clogged nasal

What's important is that you do it when you remember. I still forget from time to time or just need a break. Sometimes I lose the hold and can't seem to find that sweet spot again. When you're pushing your tongue to the roof of your mouth, you should be able to feel it at the bridge of your nose. Once you feel it you'll wonder how you could stand letting it drop for so long.

Anyways. This is a long game. We're talking about years. Just take it day by day and try to do a little better each day.

How is it a scam when it's free?

You can move your bones, albeit very slowly. Where did you hear that you can't? Bones are organic tissue.

OK, how is he scamming me by convincing me to put my tongue to the roof of my mouth and not be a mouth breather?

Gonna give you fags another advice i got from a dentist that trained with mew sr. I had a consultation with. Tape your mouth shut when you sleep with medical tape that way you dont mouth breath when you sleep.

Guys don't do this. This is like jelqing but for your face--i.e. yes you may stretch things out but there will be severe and permanent side effects. You can't just decide to stretch out your body, especially not your skull for fucks sake.

Why shouldn't people correct poor oral posture?

This is absolutely nothing like jelqing. This is more like kegals, which are actually useful and effective.

Your skull is a support structure. That bone your pushing forward is helping support your brain. You could easily fucking collapse that and then your brainstem will be sitting in your throat. gg no re. Do not fucking "mew" you idiots.

holy fuck that is stupid, and dangerous. again, if you cannot and will not breath thru your nose asleep without some effort you most likely have a chronic allergy problem. not a problem of enough tape on your mouth

Why wouldnt you be able to breath out of your nose?

I also have been doing it for about a week now, and got the exact same result. My nose is finally free after years of having one side closed all the time. And my TMJ is much better. My jaw feels stronger, yet more relaxed.

Keep it up Anons!

Whether it works or not, the pictures linked in the OP are a fucking joke.

There's either no difference, they simply lost wait or they FUCKING CUT THEIR BEARD MORE ANGULAR!

Just turn on your brain: Is the result mainly achieved by losing fat, different angle/lighting or different facial hair ? These are thing you should be able to see at least at the second glance !

Be chad or die tryin

Eat shit or try dying

lol this garbage again

just accept that the cause of your shit facial structure is shit poverty genes and low test / hgh

> Nobody has ugly genetics, but soft foods and improper posture has resulted in sunken maxillary bones, down-grown jaws, poor cheekbones, and terrible spine alignment.

Excactly. This is just cashing in on the wishful thinking of r9k betas that are to ugly or to lazy to get Veeky Forums,

You're both morons, an adult will not be able to alter bone structure to a great degree once he has finished his main growth spurts. Mewing does nothing for skeletal deficiencies.
T.junior surgeon in maxfax

my phone doesn't load the video, can somebody explain the technique, please?

>Pre-agricultural humans all had robusy, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces

lmao brainlet.
>osteoclasts
>osteoblasts

>affected by muscle movement
You're embarrassing yourself here in a field you have no knowledge of. Good luck mewing pic related.

I'm willing to try anything to get my nostrils to open up goddamn.

/thread

Literally all the progress pics

water can carve stone
tongue can carve maxilla

Good luck man do your mewing after saying grow grow grow. I'm outta here.

How do I get more tongue space? When I properly mew I can't breathe

this makes me think a lot of people are getting this wrong. I don't think he's implying you can actually change the bones themselves but you can change the muscle in the tongue and the muscle supporting your jaw to make it look better rather than changing the jaw itself.

N E W
E
W

Mewing is cope. You will not noticeably remodel to your upper palate past the age of 18 at most early 20s which is was skull development concludes. Bone mass peak in your early 20s. If you think that you can fix you can noticeably improve your retruded mandible in your 20s without surgery you are coping. But over decades mewing may help prevent further retrusion of the mandible and maxilla.

Been keeping my toung on the roof of my mouth my entire life.
How come i look like a potato?

I would fuck you

Do I need to apply much pressure to the roof of my mouth with my tongue, or does my tongue just need to touch?

fat. lose it.

also potato skin colour. but mostly fat.

Actually, you can change your bone structure with hgh

you press the front of your tongue then you suck at the roof of your mouth to pull the back up. Just hold the suction and let it hold the tongue up. It's not "hard" but it can be tiring if you do it long enough. Look in a mirror while you do it and you can see a big difference when you pull the back of the tongue up.

>tfw mewing

This is not dangerous at all. Your body will unclog your nose if its not getting enough air. Try holding your breath when you are sick until you can't hold it anymore - you'll have an open nose for a minute or so.

You should legitimately kill yourself for spouting this retarded nonsense

You have a pretty solid jawline desu. To be honest, why do you think you're ugly? I think you look pretty good, no homo.

How does one position the tongue in mewing and where is it supposed to be sore?

Started mewing hard and immediately felt strong pressure pushing my cheekbones out. When I stop mewing, pressure goes away, when I do it again, pressure is back. Will this give me more prominent cheekbones? I'm pretty satisfied with my jawline but would like more prominent cheekbones for sure.

You can't be this retarded

How do you create that suction?

I've read that you should pretend to be saying the "ng" sound, like in "wing", and that should put your tongue in the right position, but God damn it's tiring to hold that even for 10 second and I've been trying for a week.

Do you also show up in posture threads telling people that they can't change their posture and its genetic?

I'm not surprised that only mouth breathers fall for this guy

pretend there's a tiny straw between the tongue and roof of mouth and try to suck through it.

i started mewing a couple weeks ago. i've never breathed through my nose this easily in my life. it's fucking incredible.

i already have good bone structure but have been a mouth-breather my entire life. if i get any maxilla gains or a more defined jawline i'll be closing in on a 10/10 face.

imagine being so gay that you think working on your jaw would improve your life

>imagine being so gay that you think working on your chest would improve your life
>imagine being so gay that you think working on your back would improve your life
>imagine being so gay that you think working on your traps would improve your life

The only thing that I don't understand is the swallow. When I get a lot of saliva on the mouth, should I suck it underneath the posterior part with the tip still touching the pallate or move the tip back and swipe the floor of the mouth and making contact with the pallate again (holding the saliva like a bag when you hold fluids on your posterior part and then waving it to swallow)? Hopefully someone understands and can help me.

When I place my tongue onto the roof of my mouth, push, and make a sort of "suction cup" between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, I get a bump on the roof of my mouth after a couple of minutes.

It goes away if I stop the suction.

What the hell is that bump?

>looking forward instead of down

Wow! Those are some amazing results!