Tinder thread

This is my account, I made it two weeks ago, after my gf left me. Im pretty average in looks, height, muscle etc.

Share your advice, Ill be sharing mine once we get comfy in here.

Rate my tinder guys

No homo

Just B.E. yourself

neck yourself

Tj is obviously the superior man, no homo...

idk brah, in the past i would get decent matches but now (with same pics) 4 matches in 4 weeks. what the hell

teach me your ways brah

My advice: don't try to look at any of the pictures as you touch like on every profile until you run out of likes, then forget you even downloaded the app so as to not realize nobody wants you.

Fake and gay

** Reposting my advice from another thread **

From what I've read on Veeky Forums, those of you lifting for women are REALLY doing it WRONG.

First of all, forget how "big" you are, forget how much you can diddly or squat or whatever. Given your height, what you need to do is 1) work on proportions, and 2) work on bodyfat percentage.

Proportions make you look big, and low bodyfat makes your face look the best it can be. Don't forget to take the Neck pill, as well as the jaw pill (chewing gum everyday for months will hypertrophy your masseter muscles).

After that, you need to learn how to take good photos with proper cameras: big focal length from far away, pointing slightly up at you (with good lighting). The overhead selfie cams literally feminize and slim your face. Which is probably why these bitches are letting themselves get so damn fat.

It's really that simple. I am 5'9 158ish lbs, stopped trying to meme and powerlift a few years ago (when I was 180ish), implemented what I described above, and literally increased my pussy intake 10x. I'm not even kidding, I'm averaging a new girl per week this year, vs. a few per year before.

Also it doesn't matter much how you text or interact with women. Once you pass a minimum "threshold" level of social skills ("game"), and can lead the logistics back to your place, you will get laid.

More results I've noticed. Tinder matches are >20x what they were a year ago. That means the number of dates I can go on is only limited by how many I choose. Girls message me first sometimes. Girls super like me sometimes.

This is just one year of being intelligent with one's aesthetics.

Some diet tips to quickly get where you need. Get on intermittent fasting. Shorten your eating window until you start losing weight (you can even go down to eating once/day). Go high fat and low carb. You don't need as much protein as you're eating right now - 1.5g/kg is honestly enough. Eat eggs to help boost cholesterol (which aids in testosterone production). Have broccoli and high fiber foods to flush out estrogen and aromatase. Supplement zinc, selenium, vit D, magnesium to further boost T levels. Fix your goddamn sleep and make sure you average 7-8 hrs a night over the week.

In terms of getting proportions at the gym. Work your neck and traps hard to get a masculine look while you're clothed. Because most of the time you will be clothed. Then shoulders and back to get broad V-taper. Forearms will do more for your physique than biceps or triceps, believe it or not. Rear delts are underrated but great for having 3D delts and overall shoulder health to keep you pushing strong without injuries or mobility issues.

Something useful you can do is use a website like photofeeler.com to get a feel for how your aesthetic (and your ability to present it) is changing. It's percentile ranked, meaning you find out if you're 50th percentile (median man) or 80th percentile (top 20%). I went from having pics in the 50-60th percentile to 85+, with my best one scoring 99th percentile. I did a few skin touch ups to get there though haha (I have some mild acne).

I still do a lot of posterior chain work in addition to what I mentioned. Rack pulls and deadlifts are good for the traps, but nothing beats power shrugging (look at olympic lifters' traps). Plus I just really like those motions since I have long limbs (though I hate squats).

My routine is based on what muscle groups I want to focus on for aesthetics, which I've mentioned. The way I do it is progressive volume overload. So take barbell shoulder press for example. I'll try and move X thousand lbs per workout with an initial weight that I can do a set of 10-15 reps with (subsequent sets decrease in reps). Then next time I do that exercise, I'll try and do 1.05*X thousand lbs or whatever. This method has given me guaranteed hypertrophy and muscular adaptation even while cutting or having a bad day (low sleep, being sick, etc) because I can just hit more sets to get the volume. And the volume overload is what causes your muscles to grow.

IMO the best tool for lifting is a log book to jot down your volume every workout. More volume week over week and your body is forced to adapt. Much easier (and better results) for me than trying to hit low rep PRs, or doing what I thought was high volume but never measured so I just gave up when I got tired.

Finally, some quick male photography tips.

To get started, you need a real camera, with a real lens. You can get a decent one for $400 or so I think. Then you want to take pictures where you are "zooming", i.e. changing the focal length to be bigger. Smartphones have focal lengths between 20mm to 50mm which really causes a lot of distortion. What you really want is 130mm+, which is a bit of a zoom, so you need to take it from further away. See pic related for basic focal length effects.

Then you want the camera to be pointing slightly upwards at you, probably at your neck. You know how women have the "myspace angle" that makes them look better? They hold the camera above them and use selfie cams (low focal length) to distort (lengthen/slim) their faces. Well, for men it's the opposite. Slightly below with bigger focal length.

BTW, based on my experiences and what I've been describing, I'm putting together a fairly comprehensive e-book on fitness, aesthetics, presentation, and online dating. Is this something people would be interested in?

>this is what it takes to lose your virginity
at that point why not pay hookers
seriously read all that retarded shit you wrote

Dude nothing mentioned here is that hard. Just some basic research on fitness and diet, and being clear about your aesthetic goals. Google basic photography for an hour and you can figure that all out.

Then again if intelligence and mental effort isn't your thing, maybe you shouldn't reproduce. It's not like you deserve woman by default. Maybe this is what it takes in 2017 lmao.

No normie who has had sex has ever put that much thought or effort into it as you describe.

What's your point?

I'm not a normie. And I have more sex than them now.

The guy who posted the profile made a gif of him filming the phone whilst matching in real time and showing his matches dude

lmao sauce?

Reverse image search, literally the first result

God damn the black pill is real...

shouldn't have let them vote n shit